It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Can Skeptics Still Deny the Supernatrual?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite
a reply to: OOOOOO

"Hell is other people" - Satre.

I concur with 01001011 01001001 01001100 01001100 00100000 01000001 01001100 01001100 00100000 01001000 01010101 01001101 01000001 01001110 01010011

Why would you say that, you are human, also. Hell can be other people, not all.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

originally posted by: Jenisiz
I've died twice and saw something each time. I however do not believe in spirituality...I believe in science. It doesn't mean I don't believe in ghosts... there's just a scientific answer we've not yet explained. The sun rising was considered magic not to long ago. I'm sure the soul will follow the same fate. When answers begin to arise for what we once thought was a miracle, it replaces the bricks of fear and mysticism that we used to build our house of spirituality. Religion to me was based off a lack of knowledge. I believe in god, and the language he speaks is math

01001011 01001001 01001100 01001100 00100000 01000001 01001100 01001100 00100000 01001000 01010101 01001101 01000001 01001110 01010011

Lol

And for the record...I make it a point to be very in the know with current events while still remaining fascinated with history. Especially what is considered antediluvian.

Post the death certificates from both your deaths. After you've done that, we can read your comments about what happened post-death with more appreciation.

It was a reference and joke to an episode you must've missed. In addition, you're not given a death certificate when you're brought back. I was clinically pronounced dead twice...have the hole in my skull to prove it lol.

And if isn't the pot calling the kettle black...Where's your proof? Science has already proved something happens after death. What it is...I nor they are claiming to know. And until you completely crossover for good...we probably never will.
edit on 9-10-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

I'm sorry, skeptics, I can appreciate your fear of the unknown, but your assertions speak of, dare I say, self-delusion to me. At this point, the writing is pretty bold on the wall.

Why is everything "fear", "self-delusion", ignorance etc? Why can't it just be the fact that there isn't anything outside of people like you that print something as if it is an undeniable fact when in the end it is just speculation at best?

I have always said things like this are personal in nature, so unless someone personally experiences it there is nothing supporting it. If I personally saw something fly across the room then I would instantly be on your side... Am I asking for too much here?

Since the real fact is just that there isn't anything tangible and all we have are just people's perspectives then how does one say it is something everyone must just believe as real. This goes in the same direction as faith, and I do not have an issue with faith, but if a person suggests there is evidence, and then I ask, please show me some kind of tangible evidence then I'm somehow fearful of the truth. Even if in the case that a body might lose a minuscule amount of weight at death, how does that equate to a "soul"? Is it totally impossible to be anything else or can it be just speculation that it is the soul leaving the body?

People have a tendency to see something and put their own opinion on it and then say it is fact....that is just not how things work, sorry to say...

edit on 10-10-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 9-10-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Precisely. I'm not afraid of death in the slightest. I live an empathetic life and have helped to the point it hurts me financially and mentally. It's quite opposite I believe the theory of fear as postulated. I'm comfortable with resting...ceasing to exist. Those that hold on to the hope of the afterlife are the ones that are afraid...there must be purpose...they must continue to exist. The thought of ceasing to be is what I've found scares most in my years as a BX Therapist.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Precisely. I'm not afraid of death in the slightest. I live an empathetic life and have helped to the point it hurts me financially and mentally. It's quite opposite I believe the theory of fear as postulated. I'm comfortable with resting...ceasing to exist. Those that hold on to the hope of the afterlife are the ones that are afraid...there must be purpose...they must continue to exist. The thought of ceasing to be is what I've found scares most in my years as a BX Therapist.

As get older I have started to see death as more of calm ending to a full life that at some point I'm ready to call it quits.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I believe in god, and the language he speaks is math

And for the record...I make it a point to be very in the know with current events while still remaining fascinated with history. Especially what is considered antediluvian.

If you were to get that point of the God Head, or the 7th dimension, that The Creator presides, as in reference to this perspective. You would not find he, as that which you speak of is beyond such thing of duality, multiplicity. There is no up, no down, no in, no out, no hot, no cold, no male, no female, no good, no evil, and surly no evl Satan. Only the One.

The Light of the Creator, shines on all, be to different degrees, it shines none the less, to all. The further away you are the less it shines. All will come home.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: OOOOOO

If you were to get that point of the God Head, or the 7th dimension, that The Creator presides, as in reference to this perspective. You would not find he, as that which you speak of is beyond such thing of duality, multiplicity. There is no up, no down, no in, no out, no hot, no cold, no male, no female, no good, no evil, and surly no evl Satan. Only the One.

The Light of the Creator, shines on all, be to different degrees, it shines none the less, to all. The further away you are the less it shines. All will come home.

Do you have proof? You have an opinion I'm sure is shared with others. But just like the answer to all our questions used to be god and religion, science is actually legit.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I concur with 01001011 01001001 01001100 01001100 00100000 01000001 01001100 01001100 00100000 01001000 01010101 01001101 01000001 01001110 01010011

I think you need to lighten up

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

If you were to get that point of the God Head, or the 7th dimension, that The Creator presides, as in reference to this perspective. You would not find he, as that which you speak of is beyond such thing of duality, multiplicity. There is no up, no down, no in, no out, no hot, no cold, no male, no female, no good, no evil, and surly no evil Satan. Only the One.

Do you have proof? You have an opinion I'm sure is shared with others. But just like the answer to all our questions used to be god and religion, science is actually legit.

Sure I have proof, my God is not some old male with a long beard, I stand before the Creator, something by our humble beings, is truly far beyond Super Natural.

First off if you doubt, doubt yourself deny your own exists, I don't know what else you want me to say, but you say you believe in a God, good. What does that mean really, do you aspire to be like The Christ, will you climb up on a Cross. We all have our Cross to bare.

Yes I am working to help save the world, the lost souls, to try a help Christ's fulfillment of peace on Earth for a 1000 years.

I'm not looking for anything personally, as I already have everything, nothing can be given or taken away from me.

You see I have no real desire to even be here, I am here for those other than me, at times, I have almost just vibrated off the planet. No I don't think I'm special, I think everything is.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I think you need to lighten up

Please explain yourself, this is a thread about the Super Natural. I'm not the one saying "Death to Humans" in binary.
I think you need to follow your own words, or find another thread you can try and tell people what to do.

I'm heavy and deep, you don't really want to go there.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

You're the one that can't take a joke, though.

Lighten up!

You're heavy and deep? WHat the hell is that meant to mean - that you have no capacity for a joke? Who on earth do you even think you are telling people where to go and what to do? Do you behave like that in real life to people?

Just lighten up and smile

edit on 10-10-2014 by BasementWarriorKryptonite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Jenisiz

Science, is theories and are nothing more than guess work, trial and error.
Science only seeks the Truth.

Their are many lost souls in this place.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite
Look Dude, I played with the binary thing, but to say kill all humans is not funny to me. Killing people is not funny, unless your a piece of crap.

What it means is that I am heavy and deep into this subject of this Thread.

And what it means to get lost is if your not going to be a productive member of the thread, leave. stay on topic.

No I'm a nice guy for the most part. I don't steal, lie, cheat, swear.

But lighten what up, and I'm just cracking up right now.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I think you're taking everything far too seriously.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

I've died twice and saw something each time. I however do not believe in spirituality...I believe in science. It doesn't mean I don't believe in ghosts... there's just a scientific answer we've not yet explained. The sun rising was considered magic not to long ago. I'm sure the soul will follow the same fate. When answers begin to arise for what we once thought was a miracle, it replaces the bricks of fear and mysticism that we used to build our house of spirituality. Religion to me was based off a lack of knowledge. I believe in god, and the language he speaks is math

01001011 01001001 01001100 01001100 00100000 01000001 01001100 01001100 00100000 01001000 01010101 01001101 01000001 01001110 01010011

Lol

Post the death certificates from both your deaths. After you've done that, we can read your comments about what happened post-death with more appreciation.

It was a reference and joke to an episode you must've missed. In addition, you're not given a death certificate when you're brought back. I was clinically pronounced dead twice...have the hole in my skull to prove it lol.

And if isn't the pot calling the kettle black...Where's your proof? Science has already proved something happens after death. What it is...I nor they are claiming to know. And until you completely crossover for good...we probably never will.

You said you were dead twice. Clinically dead is not actually dead and you were not brought back from death. Science has proved something happens after death but not what? You're not making sense on multiple levels. When you make outrageous claims, expect follow-up questions.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: BasementWarriorKryptonite
You got that right.
Dead serious.

Now back on topic have you ever had a Super Natural experience, I have had all kinds, Astral Projection while wide awake. To die and shoot right out of the Universe, only to return, and talk to my Maker.
To see the universe Stop and restart, to know things , I could not know, know when people will die.

I can go lucid dream state at will, I have some problems getting into other planes these days, it's almost like I have become to grounded to the material plane .

edit on 10-10-2014 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Why? Surely anything can be taken lightly. Learning and discussion doesn't need to be serious.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Lol

You said you were dead twice. Clinically dead is not actually dead and you were not brought back from death. Science has proved something happens after death but not what? You're not making sense on multiple levels. When you make outrageous claims, expect follow-up questions.

I was dead on the operating table and resuscitated. I got to have the whole look down at my body experience, not an opinion of what others have experienced. It drive me to get degrees is physics and psychology respectively and through knowledge I began to understand. As stated before and proved time and time again...Science is the answer, not mysticism and magic.

For someone so adamantly defending the subject I figured you'd be in the know about current events

link
edit on 10-10-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Jenisiz

Your link is from World News Daily. I hope you aren't serious with that...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join