It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Can Skeptics Still Deny the Supernatrual?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Jenisiz

Your link is from World News Daily. I hope you aren't serious with that...

Hence the reason I suggested we don't know what is going on. But there's hundreds of studies going back decades suggesting so.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: OOOOOO

originally posted by: Jenisiz

originally posted by: OOOOOO

I believe in god, and the language he speaks is math

And for the record...I make it a point to be very in the know with current events while still remaining fascinated with history. Especially what is considered antediluvian.

If you were to get that point of the God Head, or the 7th dimension, that The Creator presides, as in reference to this perspective. You would not find he, as that which you speak of is beyond such thing of duality, multiplicity. There is no up, no down, no in, no out, no hot, no cold, no male, no female, no good, no evil, and surly no evil Satan. Only the One.

The Light of the Creator, shines on all, be to different degrees, it shines none the less, to all. The further away you are the less it shines. All will come home.

Do you have proof? You have an opinion I'm sure is shared with others. But just like the answer to all our questions used to be god and religion, science is actually legit.

Sure I have proof, my God is not some old male with a long beard, I stand before the Creator, something by our humble beings, is truly far beyond Super Natural.

First off if you doubt, doubt yourself deny your own exists, I don't know what else you want me to say, but you say you believe in a God, good. What does that mean really, do you aspire to be like The Christ, will you climb up on a Cross. We all have our Cross to bare.

Yes I am working to help save the world, the lost souls, to try a help Christ's fulfillment of peace on Earth for a 1000 years.

I'm not looking for anything personally, as I already have everything, nothing can be given or taken away from me.

You see I have no real desire to even be here, I am here for those other than me, at times, I have almost just vibrated off the planet. No I don't think I'm special, I think everything is.

I don't think you understand what proof is. It's not opinion based. You've got yourself compartmentalised into a box made of thoughts but not solid proof. Science does though.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Hence the reason I suggested we don't know what is going on. But there's hundreds of studies going back decades suggesting so.

World News Daily is a tabloid rag. It is also prohibitted from being used as a source here because it reports hoaxes ALL the time.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

World News Daily is a tabloid rag. It is also prohibitted from being used as a source here because it reports hoaxes ALL the time.

Again... it was my intentions. It's more proof then I've seen provided here. It's all been opinions

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

It isn't proof of anything because it's a hoax. The only thing it is proof of is that WND makes crap up, which everyone around here already knows.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

It isn't proof of anything because it's a hoax. The only thing it is proof of is that WND makes crap up, which everyone around here already knows.

Again you miss the point. It's something hoax or not. All I've seen despite proof are opinions. My point is we don't know. But there is science behind it.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

But your point fails since you showed something that didn't happen. So you've brought the same amount of evidence as everyone else, except in your case you wasted anyone's time who bothered to look at what you brought.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

originally posted by: Tangerine

I've died twice and saw something each time. I however do not believe in spirituality...I believe in science. It doesn't mean I don't believe in ghosts... there's just a scientific answer we've not yet explained. The sun rising was considered magic not to long ago. I'm sure the soul will follow the same fate. When answers begin to arise for what we once thought was a miracle, it replaces the bricks of fear and mysticism that we used to build our house of spirituality. Religion to me was based off a lack of knowledge. I believe in god, and the language he speaks is math

01001011 01001001 01001100 01001100 00100000 01000001 01001100 01001100 00100000 01001000 01010101 01001101 01000001 01001110 01010011

Lol

And for the record...I make it a point to be very in the know with current events while still remaining fascinated with history. Especially what is considered antediluvian.

Post the death certificates from both your deaths. After you've done that, we can read your comments about what happened post-death with more appreciation.

It was a reference and joke to an episode you must've missed. In addition, you're not given a death certificate when you're brought back. I was clinically pronounced dead twice...have the hole in my skull to prove it lol.

And if isn't the pot calling the kettle black...Where's your proof? Science has already proved something happens after death. What it is...I nor they are claiming to know. And until you completely crossover for good...we probably never will.

You said you were dead twice. Clinically dead is not actually dead and you were not brought back from death. Science has proved something happens after death but not what? You're not making sense on multiple levels. When you make outrageous claims, expect follow-up questions.

I was dead on the operating table and resuscitated. I got to have the whole look down at my body experience, not an opinion of what others have experienced. It drive me to get degrees is physics and psychology respectively and through knowledge I began to understand. As stated before and proved time and time again...Science is the answer, not mysticism and magic.

For someone so adamantly defending the subject I figured you'd be in the know about current events

link

For the third time, you were NOT dead. You claim to rely on science yet insist on retaining the delusion that you were dead. Twice. Your fallacious claim speaks for itself.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

I'm trying to understand where you're coming from. I recall my great-uncle having died three separate times, on three separate occasions after heart attacks.

Clinically dead and then brought back.

If you haven't known anyone this has happened to, if you haven't ever read of it happening, let me assure you that it does happen - all the time.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite
a reply to: Tangerine

I'm trying to understand where you're coming from. I recall my great-uncle having died three separate times, on three separate occasions after heart attacks.

Clinically dead and then brought back.

If you haven't known anyone this has happened to, if you haven't ever read of it happening, let me assure you that it does happen - all the time.

Clinically dead isn't actually dead. Clinically dead refers to a machine reading. Ask your doctor. Do some research. No one has been brought back from actual death.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Yea, you don't get it sorry to say, your science means little or nothing to me, how do you even know that it would even work outside of the parameters of this Universe. So what do you know? Really.

If you look and you find you have a flat tire, you don't need to check the tire pressure, to be certain , the tire is indeed flat.

You limit yourself, you have not a clue to the true depths of Creation.

Physics, in theory what happens if you exceed the speed of light. What is the Cosmic Constant, Einstein theorized.

edit on 10-10-2014 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Originally posted by: OOOOOO

Yea, you don't get it sorry to say, your science means little or nothing to me, how do you even know that it would even work outside of the parameters of this Universe. So what do you know? Really.

If you look and you find you have a flat tire, you don't need to check the tire pressure, to be certain , the tire is indeed flat.

You limit yourself, you have not a clue to the true depths of Creation.

Physics, in theory what happens if you exceed the speed of light. What is the Cosmic Constant, Einstein theorized.

Science saves and religion/spirituality kills. All things claimed by spirituality/science will eventually be proven by science. If it wasn't for science, your ancestors wouldn't even be I alive. Religion has been used as a discrimination tactic of science causing mass murder while science has allowed such murderers to survive. The irony. I don't see you praying for medicine to appear. Paying for power or Internet to make those posts. Religion and spirituality have no relevant answers. Just ancient conspiracy theorists using whatever means possible to explain a world surrounding them they're lack of knowledge won't allow.

Your comments of creation and Physics indicate an education not in the science fields. While I have advanced knowledge of physics I do believe in god. I just choose to accept there are no such things as miracles...

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

I love the fact that you have to make note that your evidence comes from non-religious sources; Just for the Atheists. This only affirms my belief in the spiritual;

Matthew 10:22 You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Emerald53
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

I love the fact that you have to make note that your evidence comes from non-religious sources; Just for the Atheists. This only affirms my belief in the spiritual;

Matthew 10:22 You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

Do you really think that spouting scripture to those who don't believe serves any purpose? It doesn't. Do you understand what is meant by testable evidence? Claims are not testable evidence no matter who makes them.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The Miracle, is in the Creation, itself.

There are many God's.

Even in The Old Testament.

Like when Yahweh, said " Hey I'm the Boss, you don't listen to those other Dude's" and he was the new God, just showed up.

First there was the Word, let there be Science, "Wait!, Wait" I can't see Nothing, turn on the Light.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Your comments of creation and Physics indicate an education not in the science fields. While I have advanced knowledge of physics I do believe in god. I just choose to accept there are no such things as miracles...

So being that you have an advanced knowledge in physics, how do you rationalize a belief in god without any evidence?
I always ask this to fellow physicists and engineers as it seems that practicality and skepticism are drilled into us, and for good reason. I rarely run into a person with a formal education in physics, who also believes in gods. Empiracism is central to how we perform.
edit on 12-10-2014 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join