It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence that mind conditioning is possible (maybe?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Clear your mind first...

I think this demonstrates that mind conditioning is indeed possible, especially when engineered.

Does anyone have any thoughts about mind conditioned perceptions?
I think the television is a big tool to this end, a big slide show of mind conditioning scenes steered to achieve a specific goal.

[edit on 12/7/2004 by Notme]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Uhhh could you point out the dolphins? I really can't see them.

ok update I just found them WEIRD!

[edit on 7-12-2004 by IndridCold]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
LOL, the dolphins are the darker areas, look at the womans crotch.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
For real? you really can't see them???
I should maybe run the image thru potoshop and number them. They are in fact really there.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Here are the spots numbered for those with really corrupted minds

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I was lost in the depths of google one day, looking up stuff on subliminal images, and found a site with supposedly real screen shots of tv commercials. There are 24 frames of picture per second in motion picture, and the screen shots showed some really disturbing frames tucked in those 24 per second. Over the course of a 30 second commercial, it showed frames saying "war is good", "money is love", etc. And little pictures of peace signs turning into missiles. Just really odd stuff that didn't make sense. But reading this post about how kids wouldn't pick up on sexual imagery if they've never seen it before, makes me think those freeze frames were similar.

I never saved the links, but there were pages of frame shots and links to other people researching the same thing. The theory was that someone is putting out these images to condition people to war and violence and to keep spending in lieu of a more meaningful life. All the activities that help make the rich richer.

If anyone finds the subliminal links, post them here. They would be relevant to this thread. I have to unglue my fingers from the keyboard before they drop off

--Saerlaith

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Whats really disturbing, is that i read the label on the bottle first, and new there where dolphins...but for the love of money i could not see them!!!

I must have a seriously corrupted mind...

I can see them now that it has been made clear though....

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saerlaith
I was lost in the depths of google one day, looking up stuff on subliminal images, and found a site with supposedly real screen shots of tv commercials. There are 24 frames of picture per second in motion picture, and the screen shots showed some really disturbing frames tucked in those 24 per second. Over the course of a 30 second commercial, it showed frames saying "war is good", "money is love", etc. And little pictures of peace signs turning into missiles. Just really odd stuff that didn't make sense. But reading this post about how kids wouldn't pick up on sexual imagery if they've never seen it before, makes me think those freeze frames were similar.
--Saerlaith

I think commercials would be prime delivery methods as the scenes keep changing rapidly anyway.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Does anyone have any good evidence/proof of subliminal messages in tv commercials?

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
No proof yet, but here's some evidence of the effect (or lack of) it might have.

www.snopes.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Ah HA, now I know why I never remember what the news was about
after watching attractive anchor women present it on TV. I must
have a conditioned mind! What I think about is the woman in bed having an
orgasm! Oh woes me!

Dolphins? I don't want to see no stinkin dolphins!

top topics

join