It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Governments seize colloidal silver being used to successfully treat Ebola patients

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Efforts to bring natural Ebola treatments to suffering West Africans have been squelched by the World Health Organization (WHO), which recently blocked multiple shipments of nanosilver solution measuring at 10 parts per million (ppm) from entering the region, leaving thousands to suffer needlessly.

WHO officials also reportedly called off a trial at an Ebola isolation ward where local health authorities were set to begin administering the silver, which the U.S. government previously demonstrated is highly effective against Ebola. WHO ordered the trial not to proceed despite the fact that it had earlier voiced support for experimental treatments.

Both WHO and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have given their blessing to experimental therapies for Ebola, citing a lack of proven treatment options. But when it comes to using therapeutic silver, all bets are off, it seems.

Just as well I make my own Colloidal Silver at home. Usually I get between 15 and 20 ppm. It's good stuff and I can see why it is good to kill the Ebola Virus. That's what the Nano Silver particles do. They attack the virus cells and smother them starving them of Oxygen which kills them.

I have used my CS to treat myself and my family including my animals for all sorts of ailments and injuries. I'm even supplying some free of charge to my daughter's bus driver who has Parkinson's Disease. He says the CS is helping quell his shaking. Which is handy since he drives a bus!

Just typical of the CDC and WHO to stop people curing themselves with Silver. Remember they are involved with the Vaccine which I think is just for Population Control!

Anyone have any thoughts about this?

Ebola and Colloidal Silver

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Hilux1996

They probably just don't want people dying at home taking something that isn't going to help them. I am not going to say it doesn't have benefits, but there are no cures for any viruses.

If people sat at home dosing their relatives with colloidal silver to cure their Ebola it would just spread and the sick would die.

However, I will say, it doesn't make much sense since they don't have the room to treat people and they are dying anyway. They may be stopping the shipments, not because of a conspiracy, but because it will be part of the investigation into locking up the people selling it as a cure when it's not.

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Silver won't cure Ebola.

Go peddle your snake oil somewhere else.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I found this article: Ebola: Lagos rejects trial drug, Nano Silver; approves America’s Zmapp

Source: dailypost.ng

The Lagos State Government has declared its resolve not to use any drug other than the American ZMAPP for the Ebola patients in its custody.

The Commissioner of Health, Dr Jide idris, told The Nation that Nano Silver, being suggested by the Federal Government by a Nigerian scientist is a natural health product and “the state is not ready to take chances with the health of the patients at all”.

“Should we have access to ZMAPP now, right away, we will start the administration on the patients.

“We are attending a meeting soon with the Task Force on Ebola to know if the ZMAPP drug is available as stated by the Federal government”, Idris said.

Although Minister of Health, Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu, said Zmapp was expected to arrive Nigeria on Thursday, it is still unclear if government had taken delivery.

Sounds like ZMAPP is the drug of choice right now.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I make my own CS and I`d rather turn blue lol than take anti biotics which dont work any more. Just goes to show that it works when they act like this.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Colloidal silver is of minor use topically. Ingested, it binds with proteins immediately and doesn't work after that whatsoever.

That's why it isn't in use as an antibiotic.

You might as well give the patients homeopathic medicine as colloidal silver.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: illuminnaughty

I'm the same. I've heard a few stories that ZMAPP has actually killed some patients so I'm not so sure this is the cure.

Especially since the Mainstream Media Propaganda machine is pushing it and constantly repeating the mantra that it is the cure for Ebola.

Some Doctors after been given ZMAPP died and one other who refused to take it in Spain survived.

One thing about Colloidal Silver, it doesn't do u any harm. But ZMAPP? Dunno. If it has anything to do with the US Bioweapons team then I do not trust it. And apparently it does!

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hilux1996
Efforts to bring natural Ebola treatments to suffering West Africans have been squelched by the World Health Organization (WHO), which recently blocked multiple shipments of nanosilver solution measuring at 10 parts per million (ppm) from entering the region, leaving thousands to suffer needlessly.

Why do you think the WHO can stop anything entering a country?

WHO officials also reportedly called off a trial at an Ebola isolation ward where local health authorities were set to begin administering the silver,

Care to show us a official press release from the WHO stating that?

So the source for this silly story is from someone flogging the stuff!

www.nairaland.com...

Lets instead have a look at some facts regarding the fraudulent claims of the self-proclaimed "world-renowned doctor and scientist" Dr. Rima E. Laibow instead (says who, by the way, except herself?). First, who is this person who wrote a letter to numerous African heads of state in order to promote the so-called nanosilver ebola cure, which - SURPRISE SURPRISE - she happens to sell on her various weird websites? (the letter is here: drrimatruthreports.com...)

edit on 2-10-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce
Care to show us a official press release from the WHO stating that?

So the source for this silly story is from someone flogging the stuff!

Hey, hey now. That's Uncle Al's wife yer talking about.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Well, you may want to check this file out about using Silver Nanoparticles against hemorrhagic fevers including Ebola (scroll down for Ebola slides):

Direct PDF Link

US DoD DTRA, Silver Nano Particles, inhibits Ebola virus

Me thinks someone is trying to protect their dirty little secret!

edit on 2/10/14 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   

OMG is that Saville and charlie boy talking about collon-oidal things and having a good giggle? Disgraceful I say.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

This product has apparently been hawked for ages and reminds me of the weird stuff my utterly insane friend buys like huge buckets of water with clay at the bottom. He buys this crap even though he barely is making his rent with prostitution.

That being said it's pretty crazy that since the US governments owns all patents on Ebola no one can try to develop any cure. So let's say you were a retired biochemist/pathologist (whatever they call people who research cures and vaccines and such) and you went to Liberia with a genuine intent to help the US government has ever right to shut you down completely. Not that this would happen but it's moot since they wouldn't allow it.

I for one am desperately hoping that Russia or China or India or Iran or hell even North Korea have been covertly researching a cure. My faith in America handling this well is nonexistent. They haven't handled any crisis well in decades so why would they start now with the threat of global pandemic?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   

have you ever stopped to think why there are a large number of dressings and topical wound treatments availiable from the alledged " big pharma " but no oral or IV silver based drugs ????

I have some of the wound dressings - and they are horrendously expensive [ compared to unmedicated dressings ]

and they do work - esp in expedition environments - despite the cost we used them as routine treatments - on all open wounds - and had zero secondary infections - despite attrocios conditions - that's a pretty good track record

PS - turning blue is a syptom of metal toxicity - its BAD for you

PPS - antibotics are not used to treat viral infections - your scientific illiteracy is showing

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Is colloidal silver easy to obtain or is it perhaps that a richer countgy has bought the batch meant for western Africa and also is there any evidence from the WHO or elsewhere that it works?

I heard that in Nigeria the epidemic is nearly over so I just hope for all those poor people suffering that it ends soon elsewhere.

I find it so hard to see that with all the money given to Africa over the years and years of foreign aid, people there are still toileting on the beach, and they have no public amenities whatsoever. Surely the governments when they get aid have enough people to dig for wells, lay pipes and get their basic sanitary needs dealt with by now.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Is colloidal silver easy to obtain

Costs about 5c a glass which is why big pharma hates it.

It is easy to make at home which is why big pharma hates it.

It is very safe in its normal dose and even at magnitudes above recommendations which is why big pharma hates it.

Big pharma hates it.

When you have something like CS that is safe and Governments try and bring laws in to stop people using it, you have to ask yourself why?

Silver based medicine was used all through WW1 and was very effective. During WW2 when Big Pharma developed anti-biotics, they started to demonize CS and have been doing so ever since.

P

edit on 2/10/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Colloidal Silver is relatively easy to obtain in the US but not so much so in the UK.

Building yourself a CS generator is the best way to go. All you need after that is distilled water and some 99.9 % silver rods or wire.

In response to Mr Ape Man up there the term Argyria which is the cause of drinking litres of CS per day is limited. CS does not cause this unless it has been abused. In other words if you want to look like a Smurf drink a couple of liters per day and after a year or 2 you will turn your skin blue. And also if you add salt whilst making it is a problem. Normal people who use CS are not stupid enough to drink it like that or put salt in it.

It is good stuff hence the demonizing of it by Big Pharma and the media. Silver products are still used in UK hospitals primarily for Burns victims where it has shown to be very affective.

I have helped some of my animals with CS externally and Internally. So I don't give a sh!t if you agree with it or not!

Pre 1938 the hospitals used it but when Big Pharma came along it was banned. Why was it banned? Because it wasn't Cost Effective. In other words they couldn't make any money out of it!
edit on 2-10-2014 by Hilux1996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Elton

I thought it was a little strange they had plenty of zmapp to treat the American's who fell sick here, but couldn't get a single dose for the Liberian sick in Texas.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Ebola is a virus.. antibiotics are for bacterial infections.
Also, antibiotics still work in most cases unless it's a specific antibiotic resistant strain.
edit on 2-10-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   

No one has ever said it is a cure for Ebola. It is a treatment. There aren't really any cures for viruses, just treatments.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: spirit_horse
Well, you may want to check this file out about using Silver Nanoparticles against hemorrhagic fevers including Ebola (scroll down for Ebola slides):

Direct PDF Link

US DoD DTRA, Silver Nano Particles, inhibits Ebola virus

Me thinks someone is trying to protect their dirty little secret!

The article is from a website called "the silver edge."

Hmmm wonder if they have an agenda?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join