It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scarey Connection: Ebola Vaccines & the Georgia Guidestones

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone's seen this, but it's pretty scarey stuff.
‘Worst-Case-Scenario’ on Ebola Without Effective Vaccine

The Ebola virus is going to get much worse, warns a key health official, unless work is quickly done on an international scale to create at least 500 million doses of an effective Ebola virus vaccine. Working on the virus will “require a partnership between government and vaccine manufacturers that puts it on the same footing as our response to an emerging global influenza pandemic,” writes Dr. Michael Osterholm, director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy at the University of Minnesota, in a Politico Magazine feature. “This will require mobilizing people and resources on a massive scale — it has to be the international community’s top priority.” The disease is spreading more quickly than anyone admits, Osterholm writes, and as the first case Ebola in the United States has been confirmed in the United States in Dallas, “imagine how quickly it could be spreading in Africa.”

"LET THESE BE GUIDESTONES TO AN AGE OF REASON"

1. MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000 IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE
Georgia Guidestones - Wikipedia
There will only be 500 million vaccines made, which fits perfectly to the 1st commandment, of the Georgia Guidestone. Add that to the 2014 cube that was just put in place, which points towards Africa and one begins to wonder: is this the beginning of the end???

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I can't say for sure (nobody can I guess), but society has survived many plagues so I expect we'll survive this (well not all of us obviously).

Wikipedia List of Epidemics

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ImDaMan

There will only be 500 million vaccines made

Thats not what is said, it says "at least 500 million vaccines made", which mean that if less than 500 million is infected they can control it, and that 6.8 billion will go free.

The vaccine is used on the infected, or the people in the area of infections.
edit on 2-10-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   

That's a little scary. Im beginning to think this outbreak is engineered. We've got dark times ahead of us.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I love the connection and the sense of intrigue involved but the facts are that this strain of Ebola is not nearly as deadly as some of the others ( I have not looked it up in a week or two, but the last mortality rate I recall was 66% if memory serves ).

While the idea of worldwide pandemic killing off 66% of the worlds population is horrifying - there would still be billions left alive.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I think the question that really needs to be asked here..........Is that necessarily a bad thing?

Between killing children for whatever reason to speeding; humans have become an evil plague on this planet and what better to do than to thin out the stupidity.

I know someone will say...why do they get to live and I don't? No one is saying they are any better than you. 500 million vs 7 billion...speaks for itself. No more third world countries, less fighting, resources are better shared and less worries. There is a lot more pros than cons and I think this is a good wake up call to check yourself in the mirror before leaving the house. I'm not even sure how some of you live with yourself.

Sure, someone is going to reply that it is wrong of me to say this and I am the reason why the world is crap. That is a statement to deny the truth and guess what....sometimes the truth isn't magical. It is vile and disgusting. Majority of the population live horrible lives and are fine with that. Well, that is wrong and it is bringing down the rest of the people. And, the people that do not understand this, are the ones living those lives and those of you that condemn this statement are the ones who have accepted those people. They should never be accepted nor tolerated.

Do I think this 500 million vaccinations is the plan to achieve this? No, because it states MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000. 500 million is not under. You would have to wait for someone to die, just to have a child.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

This^

BUT it is interesting they use the same number... of the infinite possibility... he says 500 million. Interesting...

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Doesn't say there will be only 500 million made, he said we need at least 500 million. Most likely (unless it gets a hold in the US which is doubtful - we will see) all would go to Africa to try to stamp out the spread.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: UseHerName

Plus the whole 2014 block added and removed. Maybe they removed it because their plan is taking longer than they thought it would.

The way the media and government is handling the Ebola outbreak is quite suspicious. Then there's the whole Kenema thing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

At this point I have no doubt this it's manufactured. The fear mongering was rampant until it hit the US. The media had been spreading " its all good, just stay calm " messages ever since the initial Ebola patient in Texas.

I also feel like entertainment has desensitized us to the possibility of insane conspiracies like this. Both myself and a 7th grade play the popular app game "pandemic". The whole zombie/plague thing is done to death at this point and dystopian stories in the vein of " 1984" are incredibly commonplace although unlike the when "1984" was released no one sees them as possibilities let alone as warnings.

Of every conspiracy I've ever come across "Ebola as eugenics bioweapon" is not only highly plausible but highly effective at achievement the goals of the conspiracy. If they start herding us into camps over terrorism we'd rise up. Disease can't be fought with weapons or words and the vast vast majority of medical research and knowledge is controlled by America and its allies. Add in the whole America patenting Ebola piece of it and it's painting a scary picture.

Sadly barring some sort of Super Saiyan version of Edward Snowden we'd never be able to prove it until it's too late. Hell even if they told us right this second on every news outlet on the planet earth that it's totally true we'd be powerless to stop it. Let's all hope we're as crazy as we're made out to be

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Guys, think about it. A hundred-thousand hit. Only a hundred thousand. The economic structure begins to seriously break. Bigger picture comeon. Doesn't take billions/millions infected for a population impact. Fear&panic then quick to markets. Society breaks. (I'm waiting eagerly/anxiously for the next crash anyway ha. But this would certainly be one of the triggers)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
The original piece was removed by someone, who was brought up on charges

Ellis is charged with Felony Theft by Taking, Interference with Government Property, and 2nd Degree Criminal Damage to Property. Source

Government property?!

The piece was located years later. With that it's not claimed to intentionally removed by the owners/caretakers of the stones.

The adding the recent block to the empty space, so far as we know, was not official-though oddly and in suspect took a while for the owners/caretakers to remove it. The block was recently removed and broken up, the pieces distributed to people observing the action. Updated convo on the original block placement thread - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

I have read reports that it is actually 80%

Besides if someone was actually planning to reduce a population to 500 million i do not think they would depend on one virus to do the job.
This would just be the first stage.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
When new leaks out a flask of Botulinus toxin has been stolen, I will really start to worry, one pound in weight is enough to kill everything on land, distributed evenly (which is the hard part).

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide
I love the connection and the sense of intrigue involved but the facts are that this strain of Ebola is not nearly as deadly as some of the others ( I have not looked it up in a week or two, but the last mortality rate I recall was 66% if memory serves ).

While the idea of worldwide pandemic killing off 66% of the worlds population is horrifying - there would still be billions left alive.

Isn't this strain the one with the highest death rate? I've not see any link or post anywhere say which strain the one in the TX is. I can only guess it's one of the strain from Africa since he came from there, and all the Africa strain are the higher mortality rate ones. The lower one is the Reston and a couple others I forget the name of. The Reston one stay with me since I had family in the mix with it.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Good, keep swallowing your daily dose, it seems to be working.

You honestly believe after depopulation this planet would be utopia, dont you?... Quite sad. The same people that are in power now, would still be in power with a population of 500M, what has you thinking otherwise???

Anyway,easy for you to talk, in your privileged position towards the people you'd all too eagerly see mass-murdeed, so it seems. And your assertion that people living horrible lives that are fine with it, are the problem and should be removed? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??? Only the ones wearing suits living in mansions driving bentleys are classy and worthy enough OR WHAT?

I cant understand what i just read and how anyone who is not trolling severely, can ever have come to these ideas. Were you beaten brutally as a child while being indoctrinated with similar garbage of you not being worthy etc? I have, hence my asking
for years i felt i was not worthy and have been suicidal since my youth, making me project my anger and frustration that i was never allowed to vent, on other individuals. Very wrong thing to do, and you seriously sound like you have ISSUES too, just saying.

Here's a suggestion that I'm sure you've heard before; maybe you should take the initiative when it comes to depopulation? Or do you care to explain why you are more valuable than the average african child? (Let me guess, it's to do with chance and the fact that you're not responsible for other peoples bad luck, right? I mean, you can't help being born here, might as well be an arrogant stuck up disgrace to mankind amirite?)

You disgust me and I feel no shame in telling you, in fact, if I ever come across a filthy and rude opinionated ignoramus like yourself in real life, i'd make sure it is known what a vile human being he or she is.

Save the planet, you know how it goes

originally posted by: johngrissom
I think the question that really needs to be asked here..........Is that necessarily a bad thing?

Between killing children for whatever reason to speeding; humans have become an evil plague on this planet and what better to do than to thin out the stupidity.

I know someone will say...why do they get to live and I don't? No one is saying they are any better than you. 500 million vs 7 billion...speaks for itself. No more third world countries, less fighting, resources are better shared and less worries. There is a lot more pros than cons and I think this is a good wake up call to check yourself in the mirror before leaving the house. I'm not even sure how some of you live with yourself.

Sure, someone is going to reply that it is wrong of me to say this and I am the reason why the world is crap. That is a statement to deny the truth and guess what....sometimes the truth isn't magical. It is vile and disgusting. Majority of the population live horrible lives and are fine with that. Well, that is wrong and it is bringing down the rest of the people. And, the people that do not understand this, are the ones living those lives and those of you that condemn this statement are the ones who have accepted those people. They should never be accepted nor tolerated.

Do I think this 500 million vaccinations is the plan to achieve this? No, because it states MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000. 500 million is not under. You would have to wait for someone to die, just to have a child.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
johngrissom is the kind of person who sees gypsies and thinks to himself "if only it were legal to chuck a grenade in the midst of that smelly bunch!", you dont have an iphone 6, an armani suite and a nice car? How can you live with yourselves!? Life is about luxury and materialism after all, and johngrissom has figured out that tribal africans living natural lives are actually whats wrong with this planet! They are holding mankind back, he can even conclude!!

Good god, im going to have to take a break, even for msm comments THAT one would have been extreme, I can tolerate many opinions and ideas, but what this muppet is saying here goes beyond all measures of decency, Im sorry mods if this has lead to inappropriate behaviour on my end, but I cant deal with this kind of stupidity very well

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: johngrissom
Majority of the population live horrible lives and are fine with that. Well, that is wrong and it is bringing down the rest of the people. And, the people that do not understand this, are the ones living those lives and those of you that condemn this statement are the ones who have accepted those people. They should never be accepted nor tolerated.

This is what enrages me and what i am referring to in my previous posts, i really would like to see this explained as i cant help but feel im missing/misunderstanding the point here...

And he has two stars, meaning there are at least 3 people on this planet that think this way, which i find rather shocking. Again, i hope i am misreading, especially the above quote.

Do i disagree the planet could do with 6billion people less? Not at all. Do i disagree with the fact the people already living horrible lives should pay the price? HELL YES I DISAGREE. weve had our chance, if anything its their turn to give this humanity thing a try, as THE WEST HAS FAILED, but surely you'll disagree as YOU have it good.

Im an empath, people like YOU, who have zero empathy for others, are whats wrong with mankind.

Apathy is a psychological illness, and you, sir, sound criminally insane. .
edit on 2-10-2014 by NoNameNeeded because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
The original piece was removed by someone, who was brought up on charges

Ellis is charged with Felony Theft by Taking, Interference with Government Property, and 2nd Degree Criminal Damage to Property. Source

Government property?!

The government claiming landmarks as their own that attract a ton of people and attention?
Thats never happened before..
I think the antichrist was just born.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

But, let's say cases are "found" in every country (whether the cases are real or not); wouldn't that be enough reason for a Global Government to act as savior?

I'm not buying into this ebola scare, but it would be a great way to kick off the NWO, in it's entirety. They don't even need real ebola victims. They just need television.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrowWhy at least 500 million? Why not at least a billion, considering there are 8 billion people on the planet. That number is waaaaay low. At least means, no less than; but it doesn't give much room for more than.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join