It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Louis Farrakhan: "Whites Invented Ebola to Kill Blacks"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

White guilt is ridiculed and looked down on by many white people

Im sorry.........what should I feel guilty about?

some stupid ignorant crap some old white men did before I was born?

Things myself and my family never had anything to do with and didnt support?

Give me a break.......

Unless your a racist NOW, you have nothing to feel guilty about........

My mothers side of the family is full blood Comanche.........

Her family members and ancestors were massacred, given blankets laced with small pox, and marched off to reservations in lands they werent familiar with and left to die......

How many news articles or speakers do you see from Native American tribes on the news screaming about how the man is keeping them down and how they need reparations?????

How many do you see talking about "white guilt"

Give me a break

Louis Farrakhan, Jackson, and all of their ilk are a CRUTCH that needs to be thrown away......
They enable the people in their community to have an excuse and facilitate the issues that continue....

They are in it for the MONEY and are traitors to their own cause
edit on 10/4/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
As a white boy; I agree with almost everything Farrakhan preaches other than the racial hate.

He's spot on with who runs the show. Where's wrong tho is stating ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE DEVILS! Truth be told is; the majority of the people running our planet happen to be white people who don't hesitate on enslaving their own skin colour! White people today are just as enslaved as the black people. Nobody in my family even look at colour as a race. Farrakhan is a hate spreading racist! He's very intelligent and very knowledgeable but he's no better than the white slave driving leaders of the world that he preaches against!

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Talk about paranoid, this idiot is the personification of it...

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Most agree Louie is a "conspiracy theorist" that's what conspiracy theorist does they make up crap mostly..but his conspiracy theory is not one bit nutter than others I have seen posted here,many love Alex Jones if Alex had said this many would pause and give it thought, and why folks throw Jessi under the bus far as I know he didn't saying anything about the matter.
Again I am not saying that there is conspiracy here one would have to believe that Obama hates his African family members so much so to risk them,or that there ain't any black Generals/Admirals spy guyz and galz who would just let it happen and not leak it, but like I said earlier there is precedence that Govt experiment with civilian lives

Text1 Surgical experiments
2 Pathogens, disease, and biological warfare agents
3 Human radiation experiments
3.1 Radioactive iodine experiments
3.2 Uranium experiments
3.3 Plutonium experiments
3.4 Experiments involving other radioactive materials
3.5 Fallout research
3.6 Irradiation experiments
4 Chemical experiments
5 Psychological and torture experiments
5.1 U.S. government research
5.2 Academic research
6 Pharmacological research
7 Other experiments
8 Legal, academic and professional policy
9 See also
10 References
10.1 Notes
10.2 Bibliography
11 Further resources
11.1 General
11.2 Biological warfare and disease/pathogen experiments
11.3 Human radiation experiments
11.3.1 Books
11.3.2 Government documents
11.3.3 Journals
11.4 Psychological/torture/interrogation experiments
11.5 Video
en.wikipedia.org...

At-least one of these was race based .
edit on 5-10-2014 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Playing the race card, much?...

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: disfugured

As a very intelligent anthropologist/history teacher tried to teach the apathetic kids in my class the power of the Western system is not derived from its righteousness or quality of its goals, nor by how happy it's citizens are or how bravely they fight. The power of the Western system comes from being impossible to fight without giving in to the system. Those outside it couldn't resist whether through arms or econonics. After I rest my tired mind I'll make a thread from what I remember from his ideas. He was so spot on in articulating my views on the subject with actually fully realized historical and anthropological evidence.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma
a reply to: macman
I don't know why some whites and jews get caught up in what he says. He is just exercising his right to free speech. Hate or just rhetoric, he has a right to it and if it upsets people so much, just don't listen to him.

I stopped listening to hateful messages a long time ago. Some of you have got to learn to control what you intake to preserve your sanity.

My .02c

We pay attention to people like this for the same reason you would pay attention if there were a rabid dog living next door. You never know when they may jump the fence and bite you in the ass.
edit on 6-10-2014 by DAVID64 because: I thoughta somthin' better to say

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45
a reply to: Heartisblack

I agree entirely. But just as blacks (some of them) blame whites for their problems, whites (some portion of them at least) far too often absolve themselves of all responsibility and blame blackss for doing everything bad to themselves.

Everyone has to take this stuff less personally and meet in the middle. Safely both the middle class and centrist political views are getting rarer and rarer.

Why. Does any race have to be responsible? Why should I feel anything for events I was not in control over?
The score is even now if anyone was keeping score. Half of these comments in here are offensive to me as a white person. And Im pretty sure half of the comments are not from minoritires , and I can understand that view. I am mot responsibile for any of the attrocities of other whites and I feel like when people make that huge sweeping statement " whites are responsible " for such and such it is offensive. I am white , I am proud of it. I am not responsibile for slavery , any schemes to genocide the blacks , why do people feel the need to push guilt? EVIL COMES IN ALL COLORS. We just know from history more whites have had the means and power to commit attrocities more often than not , but only because they held down the competition. It was coincidence they were white. A black , an asian , a rainbow man would have done the same things if the opportunity was there. Race does not dictate level of evil. Whites are not evil. Blacks are not evil. People are evil. Im throwing around alotof color words , but thats what all this boils down too it seems.
Sorry for the typos I hope this makes sense I am passionate about the subject.
Whites are not responsible is the bottom line. Evil people are..

Eta: heart this post was notdirected at you I was trying to pull off the we have to meet in the middle no race is more or less evil.
edit on 7-10-2014 by reeferdonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Well, looking at what Kissinger - your family psychopath - had been saying since 1960s in the form of "our policy towards 3rd world should be one of DEPOPULATION", farakhan would seem to be right.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
A lot of people seem to be discussing white guilt. But has anyone heard of the new concept of 'white privilege' that some are whinging about. The idea that whites are always treated better than everyone else in society simply because they are white?
That whites have access to many things that blacks do not have access to? This concept has been criticized though by some who say that these 'rights' that whites have are simply the things that everyone in society should have without eco-social hardship. What do others think?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: grumpy64
A lot of people seem to be discussing white guilt. But has anyone heard of the new concept of 'white privilege' that some are whinging about. The idea that whites are always treated better than everyone else in society simply because they are white?
That whites have access to many things that blacks do not have access to? This concept has been criticized though by some who say that these 'rights' that whites have are simply the things that everyone in society should have without eco-social hardship. What do others think?

Historically that is a fact sometimes backed up by laws in the past, that maybe true in some cases but not backed-up by any law today,however that does not mean many do not assume it in their day to day lives and this cuts across racial lines some Whites believe they are entitled and some Blacks among others believe they are not entitled this plays it self out in many forms,crime and punishment,housing,employment etc.

Ex: until very recently the average law abiding "White" person had no fear that they would be jacked-up by law enforcement,the average law abiding Black/Hispanic was under no such illusions, a White person living in or visiting an upscale mostly white neighbor hood would never run into any problems with residents or law enforcement, a Black person expect to be pulled over, the same is not assumed of whites visiting up-scaled Black communities,these are just a few examples of what they mean by "White privilages" btw the sundown laws or practices are a thing of the past but residue still lingers

Sundown Towns
aka: Racial Cleansing

Between 1890 and 1968, thousands of towns across the United States drove out their black populations or took steps to forbid African Americans from living in them. Thus were created “sundown towns,” so named because many marked their city limits with signs typically reading, “Nigger, Don't Let The Sun Go Down On You In Alix”—an Arkansas town in Franklin County that had such a sign around 1970. By 1970, when sundown towns were at their peak, more than half of all incorporated communities outside the traditional South probably excluded African Americans, including probably more than a hundred towns in the northwestern two-thirds of Arkansas. White residents of the traditional South rarely engaged in the practice; they kept African Americans down but hardly drove them out. Accordingly, no sundown town has yet been confirmed in the southeastern third of Arkansas that lies east of a line from Brightstar (Miller County) to Blytheville
(Mississippi County), and only three likely suspects have emerged.
www.encyclopediaofarkansas.net...

1970ts is within the living memories of quite a few folks here.
en.wikipedia.org...
Go here also.^

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Excellent response Sir. It seems since 2008 we've had to tip toe around anything that might not be politically correct but seems it's ok for the blacks.
Example: when Obama won second term. The morning after all the blacks at work were high fiving and even bringing in snacks for select groups. Had Romney won and myself and other white employees done the same, we would have at the least been reprimanded possibly fired or placed on leave till going to some required sensitivity training crap.
As for Ebola from what I've read is caused from filthy living conditions and eating bats.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FearYourMind

Does anyone take Louis Farrakhan seriously at all any more?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

I think if any race or group feels they are denied privilege or opportunity because of their skin color or ethnicity or that they just don't fit the community/country where they live, then perhaps it time to consider relocation.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: maybee

I think if any race or group feels they are denied privilege or opportunity because of their skin color or ethnicity or that they just don't fit the community/country where they live, then perhaps it time to consider relocation.

Well that's certainly an option, but another option would be for the other to stop!, after all what are we all doing here ,are we trying to build a more "PERFECT UNION " or what! the AA part of my family spent centuries of blood sweat and tears building and defending this land isn't it time you look on them as your own.

White Privilege.
Black WW2 G.Is returns home from war,Nazi POWs could be seated in 1st and second class cars on the train,but they had to sit in 3rd class, those very G.Is when time came for the G.I housing that put most Americans on the road to middle classdom were rejected, of 67,000 G.I home loans granted in NY area a mere 100 was granted to returning AA G.Is and this was up NORTH!!

But the government also set up a national neighborhood appraisal system that explicitly tied mortgage eligibility to race. Integrated and minority communities were ipso facto deemed a financial risk and made ineligible for low-cost home loans, a policy known today as "redlining." Between 1934 and 1962, the federal government backed $120 billion of home loans. More than 98% went to white homebuyers
www.pbs.org...

Yes Black folks could migrate else where, Marcus Garvey tried but was sidelined for his efforts plus the majority of AAs feel a deep attachment to this land hell my Jamaican side of the family feel a deep attachment to this land and people and we are relative new comers.
If like you said we all complain and thus we should get-out ..Ok!! but have you considered the lost in real economic terms if you could careless about the cultural.

African-American’s Buying Power Projected to be $1.1 Trillion By 2015
Group is the second largest racial minority in the countryAfrican-American’s Buying Power Projected to be $1.1 Trillion By 2015
Group is the second largest racial minority in the country
www.blackenterprise.com...

Some number cruncher said that AAs if they were their own nation today they would be with in the top 10 GDP in the world,so I donno remove them from your economic system,again I do not want to see this nation destroyed, my family chose to come here we love it's people it's pledge to freedom and opportunity and what not, but I am telling you we have problems that many White folks like to ignore or swat away like they were gad flies.

edit on 10-10-2014 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join