It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop All Flights Coming From AFRICA Now!!!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Do you think that Obamacare will make Ebola more contagious? I wonder if they will bring out the death panels once the Ebola gets going here.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vrill
a reply to: subtopia

Certain people are already vaccinated? Who would that be? And yeah, if people are pre-vaccinated, its the Elite.

Crucial Point there, Vrill. I remember the 9/11 Anthrax scare--
with the Bush's gang along with many other insiders already on
Cipro for four days. Prior knowledge anyone?

If there's a shortage of uncolored vaccines that work, you won't
see any concern at the top. It's always been that way.
Another quinine water, Mr. President?

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: _damon
a reply to: Vrill

To make you afraid. GIp is a good example of how easy the so called awakened people are manipulated. Shows they arent so different from sheeps. Just give them something that suggest their very little lives might in danger and there you got, hysteria. Mature people are in control of their emotions, those that are not are a #ing pain.

If they wanted mass hysteria, there are far better ways to accomplish that on a wider scale. For example, like telling the public that this Ebola situation is very dire and grave.

And here's where I'll add once before bailing. Even better than
a constant, repeated line concerning seriousness -- what about
wildly differing opinions that render the point of serious
unresolvable, even among mature and informed citizens?

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: haviahabia

If people even use Obamacare....a lot refuse to have it.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I absolutely did provide something of substance.
I provided reason as to why we would know the numbers here if they were stating higher number there. The post I replied to implied that someone reputable was giving higher figures, but there was no evidence. As it stands my numbers are backed up. It's not a matter of liking my numbers and not liking yours, it's a matter of my numbers are substantiated to some degree while yours/others made up numbers are not.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: loki41872
Because of liberal-mindset political correctness. If the outbreak were in a mainly white population country they would shut it down yesterday. But it's black populated countries. Shutting down their god-given right to come to America would be racist, and stuff.

Political Correctness is going to get us killed.
That' makes no sense.w the black people are already dying over there. Shutting them out of white America would really only do the he exact opposite of what and this thread are trying to claim.we are a white rich country and we are the onesw the op suggests shutting down.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

A better idea, maybe to screen people before they even get on a Plane to leave their given country. Catch it before it even gets on the plane.

I dunno, but something most certainly does need to be done.

There HAS to be something that can be done to prevent these things from happening.

You are a genius for suggesting exactly what is already going on. Is this thread about real conversations or ignorant paranoia.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

A better idea, maybe to screen people before they even get on a Plane to leave their given country. Catch it before it even gets on the plane.

I dunno, but something most certainly does need to be done.

There HAS to be something that can be done to prevent these things from happening.

You are a genius for suggesting exactly what is already going on. Is this thread about real conversations or ignorant paranoia.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Art Bell said the same thing on his Facebook page earlier today:

Watching Ebola closely: Not at all sure we are being told the truth. Pretty sure we should start thinking of stopping flights from infected areas and if it gets any worse, perhaps closing borders.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join