It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop All Flights Coming From AFRICA Now!!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Truth. a reply to: pheonix358

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
A better idea, maybe to screen people before they even get on a Plane to leave their given country. Catch it before it even gets on the plane.

I dunno, but something most certainly does need to be done.

There HAS to be something that can be done to prevent these things from happening.

edit on 2-10-2014 by Vrill because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: _damon
a reply to: Vrill

To make you afraid. GIp is a good example of how easy the so called awakened people are manipulated. Shows they arent so different from sheeps. Just give them something that suggest their very little lives might in danger and there you got, hysteria. Mature people are in control of their emotions, those that are not are a #ing pain.

If they wanted mass hysteria, there are far better ways to accomplish that on a wider scale. For example, like telling the public that this Ebola situation is very dire and grave.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkymedic
Thank god for obamacare! Amirite?
ehh? Yeah???

I'd rather go without than accept anything with Obama's name on it.
edit on 2-10-2014 by Vrill because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
our affairs are normally our affairs and not others affairs, there is a bigger picture going on and whether that picture concerns a more sinister reason which most people wouldn't even begin to get their heads around could end up influencing others with a clearer view on things,
there are defences against all types of disease which others would have so our affairs would only concern these others if the X factor was to influence there decisions,
if the illuminati get there way and do reduce the population according to the Georgia guidestones then less people would equate to less chance of something going wrong, there are places on this planet that are far worse than Yellowstone that could pop at anytime whether that's really an issue or further scaremongering who knows this population is controlled by fear so this puts us at a disadvantage,
the problem ive got with all this climate change and depopulation agenda is that we don't know the truth I know if the illuminati do depopulate they are going to use the climate change BS as an excuse to those who are left.

We know they want to depopulate we also know they have hundreds of underground cities in which they can hide up and then let the scavengers clean up the mess on the surface,
I don't know if this makes any sense but the people that we think run this system/world are psychotic maniacs which is the real thing that we need to work on remedying.

It would only be an economical disaster for various rich people that would put a blip on there ever increasing wealth of course they would manipulate the figures and put the cost onto us but it would do our planet no harm whatsoever to suspend the flights, NASA said after 9/11 when they suspended all flights for a week or so the astronauts on the space station said that the smog completely cleared up after a few days and was the first time they had ever been able to see America.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

You do know the Liberian that became ill in the US came from Brussels right? So you are requesting that every airline stop flights to an ENTIRE continent of 47 countries because a few thousand people in 3/4 countries have Ebola.
We would have to stop all flights from everywhere if those countries decided to continue flights to Africa. Not to mention you would be impeding the right to travel to billions of people.

Now do you understand how absurd that is. You and many others are WAY over reacting to this virus. There are many deadly viruses out there that you are much more likely to catch. Ebola is not very contagious. Yes it's got a high mortality rate, but people fear it because it's so visible.

Just stay away from other people's bodily fluids and you will be cool.

Its not a few thousand though it is way more than that, then you have got the sars virus that is also in full swing in some of these countries, try talking to people who are from these countries you will get a much different picture rather than from some corrupt media source.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
It's really nice to see that short sighted selfish fear is alive and well. The world is too interconnected to try and impose quarantine on nations or continents. Even if we stopped all flights (through some miracle of cooperation among nations) it's far too late for that. If we actually cared about Ebola we should have stopped it at the beginning. But most Americans don't give even a half a # about brown people countries.

If it becomes a true pandemic (as it seems to be doing) then we only have partisan bickering and self centered greedy attitudes to blame. More likely though this is all planned. All the signs are pointing to this being the greatest conspiracy ever. Either way it seems that karma is coming to town in America and it brought the collection officers.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

Hindsight is 20/20. Fact is, Ebola is here. SOMETHING needs to be done to prevent it from getting into America (And elsewhere) before it becomes a mainstay sickness.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I agree very much that flights and passengers from Africa, at least west Africa, should be somehow more tightly controlled or stopped altogether until this subsides.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vrill
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

What you call absurd, I and many others, call being cautious.

So one mans absurd is another mans cautious? I guess

You and many others are being absurd. It's not cautious at all, it's absurd. It's not even overly cautious, it's just simply absurd.

It would collapse the worlds economy. Like you wouldn't have to worry about a virus at all because you'd be fighting off looters.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I bet they decontaminate a plane by heating or cooling it to a degree that kills a specific virus quicker. I know Ebola can live outside the body for quite a while compare to other viruses, but only a long time in optimal temperature.

Not really feasible, but an interesting thought. Plane ovens.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It's really too late, not to mention it wouldn't do any good as people would just fly to somewhere else not stopping flights and hop over.

The world would have to stop all flights out of affected areas, which now includes the U.S. And even then, see above.

Stopping all flights period and contain would be the only thing that would really work.

ETA: Anyone else remember this? For a far less scary bug.

"I have thought through the scenarios of what an avian flu outbreak could mean," he [Bush] said.

He acknowledged that a quarantine — an idea sure to alarm many in the public — is no small thing for the government to undertake and that enforcing it would be tricky.

"It's one thing to shut down airplanes," Bush said. "It's another thing to prevent people from coming in to get exposed to the avian flu."

Rose Garden Speech, 2005

edit on 10/3/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

Sorry, you are wrong. It is just a few thousand. Even if the numbers are off and the number of infected are as high as 15 or 20 thousand.. that's just a few thousand. A hundred thousand or 500 thousand.. that's a large number, and that's still not even .05 percent of the population.

Trust me, I know the number is MUCH higher than what is reported. Hell there are thousands of people with Ebola that even those West African countries don't know about, let alone the media, let alone what the media reports. Many are turned away and not tested until they die, some of which survive and are never tested or counted. There are probably thousands of unreported cases, but STILL even with ALL those unreported cases it's still just a few thousand people.
edit on 3-10-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Besides the enemy within's desire to make billions off of soon to come forced Ebola vaccines, Obama also has no intention of slowing down the plane loads of illegal immigrants from Africa, which serves the same purpose when it's all said and done.

We currently have absolute lunatics making these decisions. ~$heopleNation

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: slayerfan
rt.com... The Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) says there have been 13,500 visas issued to people in the three countries primarily affected by Ebola – Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leon – and worries that contagious residents could potentially use those visas to seek medical help in the US and possibly trigger further outbreaks.

thats scary but if i lived thare i waould do the same!!

Good god. They need to stop the madness! DO NOT BRING THOSE EBOLA PATIENTS TO AMERICA! We do not want them here! Treat them over there in their OWN environment!

If the US just had to stick their noses in, why not use an island like Midway. It keeps it reasonably contained, the madsci bunch can play and it keeps it away from highly populated areas.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

THE BIG QUESTION IS THIS: Why are we (America) continuously allowing plane flights to come in from Monrovia, Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea where Ebola is running rampant? This current Ebola situation in America should be raising some red flags and we need to stop ALL flights coming here from these places where Ebola is present.

Talk about playing Russian Roulette.

IF NOTHING ELSE, you would THINK we would be quarantining and screening any flights from these areas to be sure and SAFE.

Are they TRYING to infect us?

STOP ALL FLIGHTS FROM AFRICA UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! STOP BRINGING THIS DISEASE INTO THE UNITED STATES!!!!!

The latest Conspiracy Theory about this whole thing will be how Ebola is the new Bio-Weapon to depopulate America. With how things are going these days, that would not shock me.

too late for you guys, way too late. Sorry

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

What you call absurd, I and many others, call being cautious.

So one mans absurd is another mans cautious? I guess

You and many others are being absurd. It's not cautious at all, it's absurd. It's not even overly cautious, it's just simply absurd.

It would collapse the worlds economy. Like you wouldn't have to worry about a virus at all because you'd be fighting off looters.

Lol omg really? Stopping flights from west Africa is going to collapse the world economy????!?! We are talking PASSENGER flights first off genius! The world economy hardly depends on idiots like this Duncan guy flying to and from an African country! Pull your head out of your arse! Now if this Ebola thing gets out of control in America, even if hundreds of people start getting sick, the world economy might very well collapse!

And your other dumb assumption is that if the world economy collapses, which is slowly happening anyways, America will turn into some violent walking dead scenario! You are a real genius! Go work for the CDC!
edit on 3-10-2014 by GreenMtnBoys because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
And Obozo is only one person! Where are the republicans and other reps demanding serious action? It's not just Obamas fault. Our ENTIRE govt is at fault here!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: rival
Despite their claims, a growing number of medical experts are arguing that the virus is much more easily transferred than previously thought.

Professors at the University of Illinois are currently warning that even face masks are not enough to protect from infectious aerosol particles.

The United Nations’ Ebola response chief Anthony Banbury also warned of the growing possibility that Ebola could mutate and go airborne.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join