It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop All Flights Coming From AFRICA Now!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: rival
Ebola facts:

You must be showing symptoms to be contagious (high fever)
Ebola is only spread thru direct physical contact
Survival rate varies by report and type/location but is about 20 to 80 percent
There is no known cure

------------

Not all that scary if you ask me...of course if you do get it there
is a good chance you will bleed from the eyes.....ahem....there IS that I suppose

I've got all those symptoms. Should I go to doctor? I'm in san fran.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Unless of course it IS a weaponized GMO based Ebola and there is already a vaccine that has been administered to TPTB.

Can't tell if you're being a smartass, but I really hope so.

I know a guy, who knows a guy, who knows a guy LOL. Seriously though, I worked for CI and I kinda know "dirty tricks" when I see them. Of course being a little paranoid never hurt either ;-)

However, connect the dots... We know there was a military research facility in that area of africa that was dealing with the Ebola virus, as well as chimera and hanta possibly, and of course countermeasures (vaccines). I believe consultants from Bayer and Monsanto were probably in there as well, but you would have to do your own research on that. Something may have gotten into the wild either through negligence, misadventure or malice. I think it was Brezinski who said, "Never waste a good crisis," and obviously this one will not be wasted.

If you check the UN's Agenda 21 document, you will note that there are only two vectors considered for the human race, the first being an agrarian society of billions with a small ruling elite OR a reduction in population by 90%. I expect if this goes full term, the survivors will see a public vaccine when the world population reaches about 2 billion (because at least half of those will be infected enough that the vaccine won't work).

So, not being a smartass, just connecting the dots.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 10/1.2014 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

And wasn't Obama over there very recently too?

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vrill

And wasn't Obama over there very recently too?

Probably checking his work ;-) Or at least the work he had consigned or had continued from Bush (it's all shadow government BS anyway, the intel agencies are not competitors as they try to make it seem, they are like lawyers, everyone globally is in the same club). Like Bush I don't doubt Obama has a nice little secret "resting place." I think Bush's is in Paraguay from the foothills up into the mountains, 100,000 acres if I remember right.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I do find it interesting that we have had a strong Government presence over there where this Ebola outbreak is taking place, and now we are seeing Ebola in the USA........

Coincidence?

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Vrill

STOP ALL FLIGHTS FROM AFRICA UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! STOP BRINGING THIS DISEASE INTO THE UNITED STATES!!!!!

OP you sure know how to #### up a perfect plan!

edit on Rpm100114v392014u08 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: UseHerName
and to add to the previous responses: MONEY

the airlines want to keep raking in the cash.
screw our well-being!

And screw us they shall. Especially if they keep a blind eye on these flights from Africa and continually let them land over here. If they will not stop the flights, then at the very least, we SHOULD be screening and quarantining all passengers that get off the plane from Africa once the plane lands on American soil. Test ALL passengers for Ebola. If none have it, hey, go on your merry way. If someone DOES have it, then every passenger needs to be IMMEDIATELY quarantined and monitored.

In light of what has been going on, I think taking every precaution is very necessary. I do not want foreign deadly diseases in America. We have enough issues here as it is, there is no sense in bringing in another issue.
edit on 1-10-2014 by Vrill because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

STOP ALL FLIGHTS FROM AFRICA UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! STOP BRINGING THIS DISEASE INTO THE UNITED STATES!!!!!

OP you sure know how to #### up a perfect plan!

I am against the establishment so to speak
the NWO and the Elites need a swift kick in the "you know where"

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: thirdcoast

Trust me, if you had Ebola, you'd know it.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Then you may find some interest in this.
I wrote it a couple years ago.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Nice thread and I agree with it!

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
rt.com... The Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) says there have been 13,500 visas issued to people in the three countries primarily affected by Ebola – Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leon – and worries that contagious residents could potentially use those visas to seek medical help in the US and possibly trigger further outbreaks.

thats scary but if i lived thare i waould do the same!!

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: slayerfan
rt.com... The Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) says there have been 13,500 visas issued to people in the three countries primarily affected by Ebola – Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leon – and worries that contagious residents could potentially use those visas to seek medical help in the US and possibly trigger further outbreaks.

thats scary but if i lived thare i waould do the same!!

Good god. They need to stop the madness! DO NOT BRING THOSE EBOLA PATIENTS TO AMERICA! We do not want them here! Treat them over there in their OWN environment!

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

a reply to: thirdcoast

Trust me, if you had Ebola, you'd know it.

Ebola is like cancer. I wish it would. No disease can overcome my body. I'm just too perfect.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   

This incident might spur officials to do health screenings of passengers arriving in the States from foreign nations. It would be expensive and time consuming but worth it.

One thing to know is that the plane that landed in Dallas did not come from Liberia. There are no direct flights to/from the US to that nation. This man flew to Brussels and then caught a connecting flight.

And, there are no direct flights from Brussels to Dallas. He had to stop at another location to end up in Dallas. London, Ontario, Chicago, and Philly are among possible connecting airports for that leg of his travels. I've not read what other airport he passed through yet though.

I personally do believe that our health care system can contain this particular incident despite the Dallas hospital allowing him to leave their facility. But, I also know that authorities are saying that it will most likely take years to contain the disease in west Africa. So, I'm doubting that this will be the last instance of the illness being diagnosed in the US or other western nations.

edit on 2-10-2014 by NiteNGale2 because: spelling error

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: guitarplayer

Why are we allowing people who have trained with ISIS to return to the USA? It's their civil rights they say, although there is a law against giving aid and comfort to a declared enemy. So it must be a civil right to harm Americans.

Yes, and all of this bothers me. I think that planes landing on American soil from other countries need to be screened. All passengers need to be looked into before they even step off the plane. Our borders need to be beefed up too. We need to stop letting Terrorists and Diseases into America. We can prevent it, its just up to "them" to actually do it.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: NiteNGale2

This incident might spur officials to do health screenings of passengers arriving in the States from foreign nations. It would be expensive and time consuming but worth it.

Agreed. Ive been preaching that too. That is precisely what needs to be done. Will they actually do it? And take away funds from our black budget/projects and Military War Machine to do it though? That is the question. America is more concerned about putting money into our Military than making sure the American people are ok. Hell, the overall infrastructure of America has gone to crap. Are they fixing that? Nope. They'd rather put more money into their War propaganda BS.

America is too concerned on what is going on in OTHER PEOPLES backyard and not tending to their own right here in America.

America is VERY capable of shutting off the outside world if it wanted to. Its very capable of screening who comes in and out of America and being VERY meticulous about it. We have what it takes to do it. Do we? Nope. We'd rather play with fire and sooner or later, you're going to get burned.
edit on 2-10-2014 by Vrill because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The White House said Wednesday it will not impose travel restrictions or introduce new airport screenings to prevent additional cases of Ebola from entering the United States.

Spokesman Josh Earnest said that current anti-Ebola measures, which include screenings in West African airports and observation of passengers in the United States, will be sufficient to prevent the “wide spread” of the virus.

The chances of a U.S. epidemic are “incredibly low,” he said.

thehill.com...

This is the same white house who told us it was incredibly unlikely it would get here in the first place.

What an absolutely stupid leadership we are under.
edit on 2/10/14 by xstealth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Just close the borders to nations that offer nothing and pose risks, even if there wasn't Ebola we don't need anyone from a place like "Liberia" it's a nightmare, we can't save the whole world there comes a time to question your ideologies and 320 Million people is that time and the ideology in question is "give us your poor your retarded and diseased douche bags" if your not from a Nation with a set of skills we need get on a waiting list.... Like every other nation on earth

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Especially if they keep a blind eye on these flights from Africa and continually let them land over here. If they will not stop the flights, then at the very least, we SHOULD be screening and quarantining all passengers that get off the plane from Africa once the plane lands on American soil. Test ALL passengers for Ebola. If none have it, hey, go on your merry way. If someone DOES have it, then every passenger needs to be IMMEDIATELY quarantined and monitored.

What is to stop someone flying from Africa to Europe, then catching a plane to the USA....

Do you then want everyone that lands in the USA screened?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join