It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop All Flights Coming From AFRICA Now!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
THE BIG QUESTION IS THIS: Why are we (America) continuously allowing plane flights to come in from Monrovia, Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea where Ebola is running rampant? This current Ebola situation in America should be raising some red flags and we need to stop ALL flights coming here from these places where Ebola is present.

Talk about playing Russian Roulette.

IF NOTHING ELSE, you would THINK we would be quarantining and screening any flights from these areas to be sure and SAFE.

Are they TRYING to infect us?

STOP ALL FLIGHTS FROM AFRICA UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! STOP BRINGING THIS DISEASE INTO THE UNITED STATES!!!!!

The latest Conspiracy Theory about this whole thing will be how Ebola is the new Bio-Weapon to depopulate America. With how things are going these days, that would not shock me.
edit on 1-10-2014 by Vrill because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-1-2014 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Vrill

The world's population is too large.

They want it reduced.

It is that simple.

AIDS failed to deliver, so did bird flu.

If at first you don't succeed, try try again.

P

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I think they're using Ebola as a means to frighten and control the population. Gathering the reason they haven't stopped all flights from the continent lies in economics, politics and the way humanity functions. I wish they'd stop those flights but something is up with the entire outbreak.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
My first thought would be they want this to spread so "someone" can promote vaccines. Or depopulate the masses

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This article from Breitbart this past AUG. 7 pretty much sums it up.

What happens when we combine political correctness, an open-borders mentality, governmental incompetence, and the Ebola virus? We’re about to find out.

www.breitbart.com... ments
edit on 1-10-2014 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lil Drummerboyso "someone" can promote vaccines.

AKA Bill Gates and the rest of America's Elite. This could be another way for the rich to get even richer. It makes me sick.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Because of liberal-mindset political correctness. If the outbreak were in a mainly white population country they would shut it down yesterday. But it's black populated countries. Shutting down their god-given right to come to America would be racist, and stuff.

Political Correctness is going to get us killed.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I also think all flights in and out of Africa should be stopped until the Ebola virus is under control. By allowing people to travel into and out of Africa, it's creating a risk not only here in the United States, but everywhere else in the world. It really seems like the U.S. government and the CDC is playing Russian roulette with the Ebola virus. You have to wonder if there is a secret agenda to allow this virus to spread to thin out the population. The only problem with that scenario is it will also affect those who are planning it and their families.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Why are we allowing people who have trained with ISIS to return to the USA? It's their civil rights they say, although there is a law against giving aid and comfort to a declared enemy. So it must be a civil right to harm Americans.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
and to add to the previous responses: MONEY

the airlines want to keep raking in the cash.
screw our well-being!
edit on 1-10-2014 by UseHerName because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2014 by UseHerName because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I agree wholeheartedly with the OP. Flights from the afflicted countries should stop.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

I also think all flights in and out of Africa should be stopped until the Ebola virus is under control. By allowing people to travel into and out of Africa, it's creating a risk not only here in the United States, but everywhere else in the world. It really seems like the U.S. government and the CDC is playing Russian roulette with the Ebola virus. You have to wonder if there is a secret agenda to allow this virus to spread to thin out the population. The only problem with that scenario is it will also affect those who are planning it and their families.

Unless of course it IS a weaponized GMO based Ebola and there is already a vaccine that has been administered to TPTB.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Unless of course it IS a weaponized GMO based Ebola and there is already a vaccine that has been administered to TPTB.

Can't tell if you're being a smartass, but I really hope so.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Their #1 priority needs to be sure that all flights from Africa are stopped until we can take care of our own here. By continually allowing flights from Africa to land here, the risk continues and it could compound the current issue at hand even further.

Honestly, I think that the current Ebola situation here in America is a lot worse than what we are being told. the CDC will not come right out and say "The situation is dire" - They'll come out and say "The situation is controlled" because mass hysteria in America is the last thing we need and they know it.

So if a disease in America is about to get out of control and cause a mass epidemic, we will not know until it hits us right in the face.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Closing the barn door after the horses have already left, comes to mind.

If "they" want Ebola here, it'll be here.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Closing the barn door after the horses have already left, comes to mind.

If "they" want Ebola here, it'll be here.

I know what you mean. The Elite of America pack up and move to their safe haven while they use their new bio-weapon (Ebola) to depopulate us, and then the Elites will come out of hiding like rats when the coast is clear to continue their lives.

My ONLY issue with that, is that it would affect other countries too. Britain for one. It wouldnt just be America if their aim was to depopulate us, Ebola would spread into Canada and Britain as well. Too many Canadians and Brits come and go from America.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
ebola is nothing. unless you get infected.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: thirdcoast
ebola is nothing. unless you get infected.

This is a very facetious comment. Its NOTHING? Try telling that to the thousands upon thousands of Africans that have it right now along with the people here in AMERICA that might get this disease in the coming days.

People with the disease, and the coming people to get it, will precisely be thinking the opposite of "Nothing". They'll be wanting someone to put to them out of their misery.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Ebola facts:

You must be showing symptoms to be contagious (high fever)
Ebola is only spread thru direct physical contact
Survival rate varies by report and type/location but is about 20 to 80 percent
There is no known cure

------------

Not all that scary if you ask me...of course if you do get it there
is a good chance you will bleed from the eyes.....ahem....there IS that I suppose

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: rival

Not all that scary if you ask me...

Scary is not the point. Downplaying this Ebola situation is also very asinine.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join