It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CDC, NIH, Bill Gates and Ebola vaccine patents.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
SOURCE

This is the guy who has stated PUBLICLY that the population of the world needs to be drastically reduced--by 95%. He was on ABC News the other day, vowing to "fight Ebola" with his hedge fund billions... But he will make trillions from a vaccine that just "happens to be ready already". Yeah, right. Now we know why FEMA has been stockpiling plastic coffins for a while. In my humble opinion, Ebola mass Quarantine is coming to America soon.

It's fairly odd that a president that doesn't have the capacity to deduce that his policy of pulling back US forces from the troubled areas of the world has backfired and our enemies rebounded and trebled in strength, while he touts "they are on the run", but he's so keenly focused on an extreme likelihood that an Ebola outbreak right here in the US is a more of an imminent threat. So much so, in fact that just last week he signed another executive order giving the CDC the ability to contain anyone with a persistent cough.

Then there is THIS

I agree that there's way too much excitement that's coming from the Government and not from doctors, ergo, I smell a big fat rat. If this actually happens, I'd eventually expect a revolt akin to the French Revolution, complete with the blood of those that brought this down on us, running in the streets.

In the end, the CDC will NOT tell us how "bad" or "grave" that this Ebola situation honestly is. Why? Two Words: Mass Hysteria.

Either way, in my opinion, this whole Ebola situation is worse than what they are telling us.
edit on 1-10-2014 by Vrill because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Vrill

Time will tell about both sides of your "theory."
bu one thing for sure, you will be able shortly to vote on one of those disasters.
Not to say that the other side is better, but its whipping the public toward the necessary changes for the NWO will be a little less stringent because they want the changes less vehemently.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Have you noticed the general tone of the media reporting on Ebola right now? They seem to be painting a very gloomy picture of what is ahead. It is very transparent, to me at least, the fear mongering that is being projected on the public. Its almost as if they are preparing us for whats to come, or herding us to our pens. Depends on how you perceive it.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
And you can bet your bottom dollar, that if we do have a vaccine, that it will be highly expensive and the Elites will be the first ones cured before anyone else.
edit on 1-10-2014 by Vrill because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: kushness

They projecting a lot of fear toward the public from every angle. ISIS and now Ebola.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Exactly and you forgot big bad Putin. The scene is ripe for a action-reaction power move.

Then you have THIS

What timing.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

edit on 1-10-2014 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Indeed, look at Crucell's webpage regarding their work on the Ebola Virus:

www.crucell.com...

A lucrative conspiracy may very well have been in the works for the better part of the last decade if your theory is correct

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

A lucrative conspiracy may very well have been in the works for the better part of the last decade if your theory is correct

So finding a vaccine to an infectious disease that has been around since 1976 is now a big lucrative conspiracy how?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Yeah, right. Now we know why FEMA has been stockpiling plastic coffins for a while.

Well that's where you just shot your theory in the foot, because FEMA does not have some large stockpile of plastic coffins, and that was debunked so many times it is just funny now when brought into a thread.

But please feel free to provide the info that proves FEMA is stockpiling coffins.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   

In the end, the CDC will NOT tell us how "bad" or "grave" that this Ebola situation honestly is. Why? Two Words: Mass Hysteria.

Here you may want to actually look at their site as they tell you all about it...

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I trust that about as far as I can throw it.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Perhaps ebola is just a cover for explaining the soon-to-be sudden disappearance of many people who have opposed TPTB such as whistle blowers, bloggers and forum posters etc.
edit on 2-10-2014 by learnatic because: typo

new topics

top topics

join