It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK AM I NUTS OR WHAT?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Today I looked at the Dow seeing it was down I looked at the yearly chart to see how it was going for the year,to my surprise 17000 was only achieved a few months ago and the high for last year was 16500,I distinctly remember it being over 17000 in 2013,I searched but all information says it was July 2014 17000 was reached.This is not the first time this sort of thing has happened I distinctly remember Billy Graham dying and Larry King doing a eulogy,but guess what hes alive and well,here I did find the obituary but it was well protected by trojans,its as though the information including peoples brains are overwritten and they cant remember I feel like Im in the movie Dark City.

The night sky is not the same one I looked at as a kid the moon is different,orions belt and the southern cross are in the wrong places,but when I check the available information corraborates the current positions,I also have noticed changes in mother nature no one notices or comments on.

So am I going nuts I dont think so I have a good memory and Im very observant perhaps Im a glitch in the matrix that refuses to be reprogrammed anybody else have anything similar going on?

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

This happens from time to time...a buddy of mine sent me a song on youtube the other day and I swear I heard it in highschool only to check the date on the song and find out it was made after I had graduated college. I still find it so odd but I think timing and memories just get jumbled up there especially since we are filling our brains with so many conspiracies!

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I distinctly remember Billy Graham dying

theres no doubt about it...I clearly remember news reports of the Rev. Billy Graham dying...

Rev. Billy Graham still alive?

I remember it !

I just saw the reverend Billy Graham on TV a couple of months ago. The only problem is that I distinctly remember that he died about 5 years ago

Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

timeslip ?.... There could be a link

I, myself, as well as my mother and my wife, distinctly remember Billy Graham dying some years ago.

Timeline Shift? Billy Graham is Alive!

And I remember a news segment about how his son can't fill his shoes, after he died.

Anyone else experiencing this

I KNOW I SAW ON CNN THAT BILLY GRAHAM HAD DIED...WTF???
I'm feeling like I have been tossed into an Orwellian version of the matrix.

edit on 1-10-2014 by ShadowChatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

you're not nuts. you're just misremembering. The dow being at 17k...the real question there is why so much volume with so many folks unemployed. There is obviously plenty of money in the economy....

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I think you are being dismissive, some people like myself experience larger time lapses
or time slips or more definitive timeline slips. I even lived a whole day up to and including my death
only to relive it exactly the same after waking up back in bed except in this timeline I walked away from the wreck instead of breaking my neck like in the other reality/timeline.

2 things are a possibility here -
1. Time has been compromised.
2. The human condition is one of multiple realities/parallel universes. basically I surmise we are multidimensional beings.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I have read this before and remember hearing about Billy having died another funny one is the BernstEin bears now being BernstAin just to name a few

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Sorry I could not resist. I remember hearing about Billy Graham dying and I certainly accept quantum theory about multiverses. Find an anchor.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I forget where or I'd link it but some economist was saying the stock market has gotten higher overall and will continue to do so because it's the only game in town nowadays. Treasury bonds and such provide almost no return anymore.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
You're certainly not nuts. The first time I distinctly remember a shift was in 2010 I do believe, at this time the arrangement of Australia on the world map had completely changed. Australia was isolated and not connected to Papua New Guinea(in fact, where I'm from I don't even believe this place actually existed.), New Zealand was nowhere near where it is in conjunction to Australia now. Australia was not close to any other land mass, at all.

On top of that, Nelson Mandela was dead long before 2013.

Welcome to the weird world of parallel universes my friend. You are a time shifter, like many of the rest of us

Ever notice when you have "Deja Vu" you can see multiple different universes/versions of yourself? I have that quite often, in fact almost every day now. We are reaching a precipice.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
So is Robin Williams still dead then?

Or did I just slip too?

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

A lot of people are reporting glitches in the matrix me included

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And that is just 2

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
This is what the Maya carved Us about.. The emergence of Yin, The Devine Feminine, the exit of patriarchal bologna that no longer fits. Notice folks 'feeling/noticing' a "shift"? Mother Earth, a Living being must also evolve and this is part/parcel of Her 'trip' Being The Mother, She provides for ALL of Us, although there is only One. ALL the different expressions of the One.. She has shifted 'dimensions/chakras'. The 'feeling' that many can't put a name to, is that Self's inner Yin acknowledging/recognizing the 'Yang' energy....

It reads as if You've had an "infield promotion" lucid dreaming; newfound energy; You're probably eating better, drinking more water and Your ajna/intuition is "off the charts", wait until You can repel folks by just 'thought'; many animals seem to be now drawn to You, along with children, especially the lil Ones who possess an "Old Soul".. (be aware of the different animals as One or more "may" be One of Your 'Spirit Guides' (this depends on Your 'true' origin and what You are currently has NOTHING to do with it..) "some" of Your new "little friends" may be Ones You've known "before"...

namaste

P.S. You'd probably save YourSelf a bunch of "time" (it also isn't what You've 'thought'..) not to "judge" especially YourSelf, there is enough of that 'after'.. You've/You're experienced/experiencing a glimpse into the place where "thought" is 'real' and the "physical" is the 'illusion'. It 'is' whatever You, The Creator, working Your way back to The One Infinite Creator, makes 'it'. When You hear One say "I'm not judgmental" that in itSelf is a "judgement". You'll not only 'see' more things, but You'll be exposed to more things...

Rule #2) What someOne thinks about You is none of Your business.

NO, You're not 'nuts'..

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Are you from the universe where they were the Berenstein Bears? Or from the universe where they were (and still are) the Berenstain Bears?

It's actually one of the topics on the show tonight, tune in! We're on in less than an hour! ATS Live Radio Presents - Reality Remix Live SE6 EP8 - Season Finale!

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: adjensen

Did anyOne get the "Newton/Newtown" One?

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: adjensen

What. The. F.

So uncomfortable right now. I think maybe we just all remember it how it was pronounced and not how it was spelled. it was pronounced steen.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: nrd101

I think that time is relative, and your awareness determines the fixing of time relative to your perspective.

In a probablistic reality, that seems the only way to go. Then we have to deal with holographic concepts relating to time as well as space, I would suppose.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

it was pronounced steen.

Not in this universe

It is, and always has been, pronounced "stain".

Welcome to our universe, lol

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I kinda am leaning towards a theory that you never die. You die in one reality and wake up in another most of the time not noticing a change. Small changes like these could mean you died in a different reality and jumped to a timeline similar but with some noticeable differences.

Here's another thread that talks about it. www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join