It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN unveils sweeping blueprint for reform (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
This is what UN Secretary General Kofi Annan wants, can you believe this? I realize the UN thinks they are great, but no way will they get away with this if I have anything to do with it. Just who in the hell do they think they are?

www.newswithviews.com
The United Nations unveiled a sweeping proposal to overhaul the organisation, including the Security Council, in what would be the most comprehensive UN reform since its founding in 1945.

After bitter divisions over the war in Iraq, UN Secretary General Kofi Annan ordered a high-level panel last year to come up with the blueprint and help the United Nations adapt to the global realities of the 21st century.

The panel's report released Tuesday proposed more than 100 recommendations, including some -- an expansion of the Security Council and a definition of terrorism -- that have eluded UN diplomats for years.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Now to sum this up in my own words.

1. If you ask me all he is doing is trying to cover his you know what with a smoke screen.

2. Any fool knows that the UN has been long overdue for an overhaul for years. Hello UN, what on earth took you so long? Everyone hjas know this for years, but no way are we going to accept a communist government.

Oh I know, your leader Kofi is in deep do do, so now you are going to try and sweep it all under the rug, then insist the UN is in dire need of a reform, no no that is not the way it works Kofi.

You got caught with your pants down, now you will have to wash your laundry in public like the rest of the world and explain what you did wrong and why.

Also kindly note no way are you going to eliminate representative government and destroy the constitution of the United States, you can take that to the bank Kofi. Our consitution is just fine and we do not need a communist government thank you.

Please read the whole article to comprehend what he/they want to do. Thanks for reading.

[edit on 12/7/2004 by shots]

[edit on 12/7/2004 by shots]

new topics

join