It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCH: Florida officer Tasers 62-year-old black woman in the back as she walks away

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: GoOfYFoOt
I'm not saying that I agree with the cop's actions, but you can clearly see him attempt to make an arrest by reaching for and grabbing her arm. At that point, she decides to comply with his initial "command" and turn/pull away...Too late, at that point!

Without hearing the whole conversation up to his decision to effect the arrest, it's hard to say whether his decision was justified. Regardless of that, though, I don't believe she should have been tazed! It appears that he was just too lazy to walk three more steps and reacquire her.

You Taze WOMEN AND CHILDREN??????????

No Americans are willing to hold you accountable??? Forget the Systems checks and balances the system works eventually and I an NOT advocating ignoring or breaking any laws here , but on behalf of America and her Communitys no one holds you morally accountable for these actions??? Why? Because they do not know who you are?...is that why? People sit next to you and your familys in restauraunts and Church? People fill your gas tank and bag your groceries.....do they know what you do to people for your paycheque?

Americans need to respect and Uphold the laws they represent even in the face of Adversity. However there are laws which support Papparazzi so they must also support Coperazzi as well,so it looks like there ARE things Americans can do if they choose to.

Ummm... Are you talking to me? You quoted my post! Seriously, I have no idea what you are talking about...

Are you asking me these questions directly? I've never tazed anyone. I'm not in law enforcement! And, where did tazing "children" come from?

Me thinks you should post again and clarify where you erred, because your last post makes absolutely no sense...

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
Yep, I was thinking the same thing while I was posting that.
That being said, I wouldn't be able to help myself. In that case, a second camera recording would be crucial. Then maybe we could capture the dummies trying to take my phone to destroy the evidence.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Arrest them all and let Michelle sort it out.

/sarcasm

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join