It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can WE change society, together? (can't post in other forums for some reason)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MGaddafi

Well said. And you are right it is a long road to recovery because we are so far behind. Our brains tell us to believe everything we see that the msm feeds us and it is turning us to mush. Before we can change we have to convince everyone there is more to life then what the tv and media says.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Thank you everyone for letting me know, I must have skimmed right past it on accident.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

Agreed on the account of recovery starts from within. I honestly believe that everyone deep down has a feeling that something isn't right, but it is their fear that holds them back. My optimistic mind set helps me believe that we can make a change and open the minds of everyone.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: thishereguy

there is no difference in the two, politics are about who has the most money and can find the most dirt on the other.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: Daalder
I guess LOVE would be the answer to your question. Keep showing your love for the people in your society ... no mather what.
And: do not accept any fear in your life.
Fear is the darkside (listen to Yoda) my friend.
And only love can conquer hate (Marvin Gaye).
Hence: express your love and things will change.

I have to agree and disagree with you there if I may.

I am all up for love but fear is important. Fear of bieng hit by a car means I am carefull crossing the road.

Fear of hurting someone means I think about how my words or actions may affect someone.

You both make great points. Love is key and we need to love with a whole heart. as stated above, fear is crucial, it gives you that edge that makes you aware. Fear can lead to great things, once we overcome it, then we can live.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: tridentblue
a reply to: solemind4

I think its about realizing that we can all effect the world, but you should rephrase this post when you can post to the right forums, so we can really chat about it. Welcome!

Will do tridentblue! almost at 20!

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Hahahah well congrats, you are my 20th reply!

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: solemind4

Hahahah well congrats, you are my 20th reply!

Run free my friend, run free...

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I see you got the twenty posts under your belt. Now you can fly…

Since I detect that a mod hasn't yet come by to give some pointers I am going to link to one of their posts in another intro thread. Its something I do when I notice that. They are probably busy and I am hoping they don't mind.

This is standard issue and good info for every member new to the site.

If you get overwhelmed, you can send me or a mod a message at any time to ask questions. I will reply usually the same day. Click on the little green symbol at the bottom of my "non avatar" at the left of the page and click on "send a message". The little white envelope in your upper right will turn white when you get a "private message" reply. Have fun, remember to wear armour, see ya around!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

This was very inspirational, thank you for the kind words. You are wise.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Pretty hard to steer society when only certain people have access to the steering wheel.

Welcome to the site.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: solemind4

So please ATS help me find the best answer to the question

What can WE do to change society together??

TextText

Like others said, this is the introduction forum, so welcome to the ATS family
You can find the answers to all your questions in this place, no doubt about it
Now you just have to figure out what YOU really wanna know?? Spend some time thinking about that, cause the answers can be found - So please Enjoy your visit and share YOUR knowledge with us

What can WE do to change society together??

Well, IF it have to be "WE", then you need to make a conspiracy, so find some equal minded people. Then you have to agree on what you will change the society into, and then you have to convince the rest of the world to follow your rules, either by using brute force or by convincing everybody that YOU know what is best for them, by means of proganda and mindtricks.. There is many different ways to become a dictactor, an the easiest way to do it, is to join a political party

I ask this question to friends on facebook and twitter, but I only get likes or favorites and it annoys the # out of me. I don't want your approval of the question I am asking, I want their honest opinion.

What would you like them to say?? how about "Go out and help somebody in need" ?? Would you do it then? If you expect them to do something (you want done) for you, you have to use force, proganda, mindtricks etc. like i told you.

I feel like this is the best place to do it, because we all know it needs to happen.

Do we?? And what exactly needs to happen?? I have heard that phrase before, by some powerfull people... and i didnt agree.

Society is at a vital point in history, a point that can and will effect the future of our country and all of humanity.

It ALWAYS is... Every action we take, has an reaction, and that will most likely always be the case.

Look, i know exactly where your heart is, but the only way to change anything, i mean ANYTHING!, is by changing yourself.
Nobody will do what you say by own free will, but people will copy your actions. You heard it all before, and it is still true
But cheer up, your not alone, and I for one, will try to follow my own advice and change my own behavior to something better, so thanks for asking me to help you out, now you have allready done something
Thanks and welcome to the society
edit on 2 10 2014 by NoFearsEqualsFreeMan because: Spelling

edit on 2 10 2014 by NoFearsEqualsFreeMan because: More spell check

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Don't try to change others, change oneself.

don't try to convince anyone of anything, learn the art of starting a discussion only. learn how to polico-speak, learn some one liners to use to plant seeds in minds. Have a conservation with others who agree with you that others can over hear. Don't use alarmist language or use examples that non-believers will find extreme and crazy. quietly suggest alternative motives for government actions. Don't badger people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join