It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Danger: How safe is our money?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: luciddream
Just keep in mind that the CDC states the Ebola virus can stay alive on a dry surface for "several hours."

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
luckily the cooler season's coming...
so we can wear our gloves without odd looks.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Noone even mentioned the BUGS. What about biting nats, fly's, mosquito's and any other bugs. If ebola person sweats and fly lands on them and then fly lands on you. BINGO, you get ebola. If a mosquito lands on sweaty ebola person and sucks blood, then lands on you and sucks blood. BINGO, you get ebola. A nat lands on an ebola person and bites them then lands on you, BINGO. You get ebola. If it rains in the streets and bodies of ebola people are in the streets and you are barefoot, BINGO you get ebola. A sick ebola person touches some fruits or vegetables in the market with sweaty hands then you grab it. BINGO, you get ebola.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Absolutely right!
The patient and his extended family had plenty of time to go to the grocery store and squeeze the produce.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
A second person has tested positive in Dallas TX. She was a healthcare worker that took care of the vector Duncan. And she was wearing full protection gear!
I wonder if she was paying for anything with cash?

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Ebola or not, money is s dirty, germy thing.
Wearing gloves and/or washing your hands is a good thing......

Worse cold I had in the last twenty years came when I was a cashier at a garden center.
After the fact, my supervisor told me how filthy money was....I am very careful.....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join