It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ebola Atonement

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Again, for those of you who are familiar with my research, I maintain that the Paleo-Hebrew calendar of the Bible is solar ONLY, not lunisolar.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
This means that Yom Theruah (Feast of Trumpets) is on the 180th day following the vernal equinox, which fell on September 16th of this year. On 9/16/2014, Obama began his strikes against ISIL as announced on 9/10/2014. Ten days following the Yom Theruah is Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement). This year, Yom Kippur landed on September 26th.

What I find interesting, and a little scary, is that the Dallas Ebola patient sought medical treatment on 9/26/2014. He visited the hospital, and was sent home with antibiotics (despite the fact that he disclosed his travel to Liberia).

After the patient sought medical care on Sept. 26 and was sent home with antibiotics, he returned in an ambulance to Texas Health Presbyterian two days later and was admitted, said Edward Goodman, an epidemiologist at the hospital. The ambulance workers and other health-care professionals who treated him are being monitored for symptoms, Goodman said.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

To us Christians, it is not mystery that America is under divine discipline. Is this Ebola case on Yom Kippur the next phase of discipline. For America's sake, I certainly hope not. Its time for believers to pray and study God's word, and for non-believers to consider resting their faith in Christ.

Believe that Jesus paid for our sins on the cross, and you will be saved.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Ah the biblical prophecies commence..just cant be a horrible part of nature...

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Isn't there also something in the bible about false preachers???

link   

Ebola is Divine discipline? Is it also Divine discipline for all of those Western African Nations?

What if a devout Christian contracts Ebola? Is it still discipline? How about the enterovirous that so many U.S children are suffering with?

link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

Ah the biblical prophecies commence..just cant be a horrible part of nature...

Let me rephrase that by not coming across like a jerk. Nature can be cruel and ebola very well be one of its many faces...
edit on 1-10-2014 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Yes Yes bring the religion down upon my head full force. render me unconscious with your great revelations

S+F just for the worthy effort
edit on 1-10-2014 by nrd101 because: S+F

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Just like Ricky Gervais said: “It’s a strange myth that atheists have nothing to live for. It’s the opposite. We have nothing to die for. We have everything to live for.”
I for one am not afraid to die, just afraid to leave behind...

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Just a correction.
Yom Kippur this year is on October 4th.
10/4/2014.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
And you wonder why a growing number of atheists are also anti-theists?

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

The Ebola Virus is another statement from the God of death that our flesh has no objective value to him and that he will put us through any torture imaginable to get us to turn away from this world, to believe the lie that our life is evil and surrender ourselves before him. It is not a judgment by him in order to get us to become holier, because no matter how righteous we are, he will always view us with contempt until we lay down at his feet, surrendering ourselves entirely to him and induce the state of death into the very core of our lives. Don't try to make sense of it. Your god is a senseless killer and he will continue to impose suffering on us with impunity until we engineer a way out of this mess creating permanent solutions to our problems instead of constantly chasing temporary treatments.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteHat

Not by my research. There is no context to support the notion that 'rosh khodesh' should be translated as 'new moon'. Rosh khodesh simply means 'head of the month'.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
It seems that I have offended many of you. That is not my intention. America is engaged in illegal wars, corrupt banking, immorality, and the errosion of civil rights. This nation is ripe for judegment. Many will suffer when the time comes, and I do not consider myself nor my fellow believers as exempt.

In West Africa, we have witnessed nonstop violence and chaos for generations. A few weeks ago, a health care team was hacked to death for trying to serve the sick. No nation is without blame. Some suffer as discipline, some suffer as a test of faith. It is not for man to judge on the individual level, but America is losing it footing, and we are responsible.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Back to the bible, never mind it could be just a side effect of nature or a homemade mommy meal from our lovely government, has to the bible, just rolling my eyes.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Well seeing how we were due for some form of an outbreak, I think that rules out divine connection to this unfortunate event.

Why is it that people claim the US of A to be God's first pick country. It is one of the youngest nations on Earth that regularly attacks places that were the cradle of Christian theology? You confuse me so!

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

Thank you. We are one of the youngest nations here, you do realise that? Don't you, OP? How are we babylon? I mean, everybody and their mother says the USA is babylon but the bible didn't mention it was the youngest country either.
edit on 1-10-2014 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Heartisblack

I never said America was Babylon, I just said America has fallen to corruption, and much faster than the superpower nations of the past. The book of Zephaniah ch 2 identifies Nineveh as Mystery Babylon. I made a thread on that if you are interested.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Heartisblack
Back to the bible, never mind it could be just a side effect of nature or a homemade mommy meal from our lovely government, has to the bible, just rolling my eyes.

Yes, over due...Ever wonder if maybe God has been delaying the natural cycle to reserve it for discipline?

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Dude, it's God when does God ever delay something for man? God waits for no man.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Ripe for judgement, you are right for judgement ! And I judge you as ignorant and your own book tells you ignorance is no excuse. I hate religion what a evil blight on man kind you and your ilk. My mother had a psychotic break of religious persecution by the devil because the Calvinist preacher told her she didn't believe hard enough. When truly she had mental problems and even my own father was religiously blinded. I left my own family because of this insanity and so I have words for you but I will choose not to say. Regardless good luck in your endeavor
edit on 1-10-2014 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

originally posted by: Heartisblack

Yes, over due...Ever wonder if maybe God has been delaying the natural cycle to reserve it for discipline?

No, can't say I've ever wondered why. Mostly because of rational and logic discussion and debate.

<<   2 >>

join