It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

See or Be seen by other forms of energy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a few months ago, was posted a thread which ask people to remote view a certain house, if they wanted to, which was thought to be hunted. Some elements were given about the object of the experience (the house), in order to help the remote viewers to locate the object.

I tried to do this, and I focused on it. First I couldn�t get anything, but, at the time I insisted, some flash-images appeared (of course I could not confirm them). I saw a house, however, I was not allowed to see inside it. I tried to do it harder, but when I was some sort of "pushing" to hard a girls figure, like an ectoplasm form, a ghost, whatever, blocked the entrance of the house by stopping in front of the entrance door looking straight to my "eyes" and it was as if I heard it to say "I can see you too".

I was frightened and quickly tried to break the "connection" and blocking my self from the image and the "voice". For moments I feel I was being watched, and that feeling only went away when I could create some sort of "imaginary" energy shield surrounding me (which was something I was practicing for some time).

What do you think? Just a delusion or something more real?
Could ghosts see it?

[edit on 7-12-2004 by Falkner]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Falkner
a few months ago, was posted a thread which ask people to remote view a certain house, if they wanted to, which was thought to be hunted. Some elements were given about the object of the experience (the house), in order to help the remote viewers to locate the object.

I tried to do this, and I focused on it. First I couldn�t get anything, but, at the time I insisted, some flash-images appeared (of course I could not confirm them). I saw a house, however, I was not allowed to see inside it. I tried to do it harder, but when I was some sort of "pushing" to hard a girls figure, like an ectoplasm form, a ghost, whatever, blocked the entrance of the house by stopping in front of the entrance door looking straight to my "eyes" and it was as if I heard it to say "I can see you too".

I was frightened and quickly tried to break the "connection" and blocking my self from the image and the "voice". For moments I feel I was being watched, and that feeling only went away when I could create some sort of "imaginary" energy shield surrounding me (which was something I was practicing for some time).

What do you think? Just a delusion or something more real?
Could ghosts see it?

[edit on 7-12-2004 by Falkner]

I think I may have seen a few things - not many times. So I can't give you much on the seeing part. But yes, some can see us right back.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Well sounds to me like you did make the connection. The trouble with remote viewing is that you dont know until you make contact with the target what you are going to see. even though it was front loaded.

Do you think you will go back?, or was that enough to make you want to re-examine that choice of target.

I must admit you are a very brave person to try to view this type of target, i try to avoid those target situations. Nice to see someone using RV-- way to go!.
Parker

hey one other question i forgot to ask was this the house from Valhals post "have i disturbed something" because i had some very vivid impressions of that house when i was reading her post.

[edit on 8-12-2004 by parker]

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I wonder why I can't 'view' a location? It don't matter how muc I want to or what I try. (3 times spontaniously - no clue how it happened - same location - same person)
But if I were to try to pick up on something from a specific place or person, I might get images (90% of the time not even in color) and I may get words or feelings - but no 'viewing'.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
My targets come more easily when the *will* is not involved. So for me it has to be a different kind of frame of mind to get results if I really want it.

Also if a person is thinking excessively about me, sometimes this opens a conduit between them & myself. It doesn't appear to be a 2-way communication street perhaps because I carry certain metaphysical protection on me at all times. I can however, access info about them whether they intend it or not. Also if someone carries a telepathic aid around them for long periods of time, this conduit can open & I can both access info & transmit info to them.

No target has been able to *sense* my presence. But I have yet to hone in on someone who I know has some kind of sixth sense where I'm the initiator. On the other hand, at least one person who is a sixth senser (or has a natural 'paranormal' disposition) has honed in on me on occasion.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Hi parker.

When I tried to visualize the target the goal was to see if we could get anything, which evidenced to be something "not regular" about the house. I really didn�t what we should be looking for.

About bravery... lol I really don�t think it had something to do with that. Usually I also try to avoid these kinds of situations, which scare me a little bit. Although I have not many experiences with these things, I usually, before trying anything, try to analyze my psychological state (if I�m relaxed or not, if there is something from the nowadays life disturbing me, etc�), and only if I feel confident and positively focused I go on with that (otherwise, it, usually, doesn�t work).

As for the thread you mentioned, I did read it yet (although I have seen it on the forum for some weeks). But I think it is not the same subject. I�ll let you know.

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Hello Falkner.

I agree with you fully. How you feel at the time you atempt to RV a target effects the outcome and the quality of the information you will recieve about it.If i am eager or excited about the assignment i tend to get better feedbback. I guess its the same with work or anything in life, if your in a good mood.. good things tend to happen. I keep trying to imagine the look on your face! when you saw that spook in the doorway...LOL thats what makes this fun.

HI AngelaS: i was looking at your post and it seems to me you are using RV in a way. The main difference is that you are not using coordinates to stay on Track with the target, thats what coordinates do for the viewer( think of coordinates as random numbers that are used like an address to the intended target). As far as the fractured images that you are seeing that is typical of the information that comes in to the person viewing. It is then up to the person to put all these images, feelings, textures, smells, into a meaningful representation of who what or where the target is.

BI-Locating to a target is a different story, then the images are in real time.

Sorry if this was long winded. I was not sure if you were looking for info on this or not.
Parker

P.S sen5e I know what you mean about people honing in on you. I can usually tell when someone is checking me out, there is a high pitched sound i hear and some other markers as well.

[edit on 9-12-2004 by parker]

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by parker
P.S sen5e I know what you mean about people honing in on you. I can usually tell when someone is checking me out, there is a high pitched sound i hear and some other markers as well.

Only one person (a woman with paranormal abilities) has been able to hone in on me. I don't get those sounds & markers. It's a deeper connection for me which is not explainable.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Hi AngelaLadyS

First of all, sorry for the time I took till I could answer your comment on my post. My apologies.

I believe, the RV ability differs from person to person, and might assume a different kind of perception than just a "visual" contact. I think what is captured is some concepts which can be interpreted by our conscience, or our brain. Therefore, I believe, some people, instead of "seeing" something, usually feel it, and this feeling is interpreted and it is created a parallel representation from the real place, location, whatever it is.

I�ll try to explain it, more easily. When you read a book, a novel, you create, in your mind, the realty, the environment, where the action takes place, without, many times, the author to have described it.

I think the same thing occurs with RV skills. We have an impression from the realty, which came to us from different ways, such as images, sounds, physical feelings (like heat, wet), etc.

The question is: when you have some kind of RV experience, do you construct any environment in your mind?

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   

tried to do it harder, but when I was some sort of "pushing" to hard a girls figure, like an ectoplasm form, a ghost, whatever, blocked the entrance of the house by stopping in front of the entrance door looking straight to my "eyes" and it was as if I heard it to say "I can see you too".

Ooooh that is the spookiest thing I have read on here in a while! I have had a couple similar experiences, but I think they were just lucid dreams while stressed out or after seeing/reading creepy stuff. I think I was at least more than once RV'd by someone I know.

Anyway, Falkner, I was wondering if there was anymore you could see abut that "girl" and what her vibe was. Did you notice anything about her or the scene in detail?

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
hi duh squared

the only thing i could see / sense in that experience was that i was not allowed to enter the house, and that girl was there, in front of the door to stop me. i felt like i was in front of a "guarding dog".

but it was not this what scared me the most. it was the feeling i could be seen right back.

new topics

top topics

join