It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola quarantine is coming for Americans.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM

The first thing they out to do is close the borders of Texas, after all the first infected person is in that state right now

yes been sarcastic, is easy to be sarcastic this days with our nations state of affairs.

They should close the borders. But, the person who got infected didn't cross from the border. He came from Liberia on a plane.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

originally posted by: nrd101
Just kidding I #en love you Texas. (not really)

That's OK...A lot of people feel the same way about California.

I know I do. Among the many who starred your post. Long live Texas. California, hurry up and secede.
edit on 1-10-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

originally posted by: TDawgRex

Hmmm....thinking outside the box here. But a quarantine would also present a great opportunity for jobs. Security, Decontamination, Logistics, etc, etc.

FEMA can't do it all and will contract out the labor.

Of course, that is a risk/gamble each individual must assess. Is it worth it?

See how fast fear can turn the human mind upside down. Fear is why tyrants around the world gain power. Fear is the reason behind most bad decisions.

Fear is why this country will fall apart. Reading this post made my stomach turn. Being thankful that money can be made. This kind of thought is over one person imagine how posters like this will think when if it reaches more.

And if we ignore it, it'll just go away? People can help others and still make a paycheck ya know? Beats working at Mickey D's.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DrHammondStoat And is that this current strain they were studying? Regardless, I would venture to guess that the over 7000 people currently infected (in just, what, 3 months?) were not handling feces and blood. The flu infects an average of 20% during flu season. With 2000 of the 5000000 or so people in sierra leone being currently infected, and that increasing exponentially, with an estimated 1.4 million cases by January, I would venture to say that this is more like a flu pattern infection, and not a "blood and feces" spread. That would be more like hepatitis, which doesn't seem to be spreading like wildfire in this way. Further, people sneeze all the time, not just when they are sick, and I'm sure people with ebola will be coughing as well, wiping their eyes, scratching their nose and bum, and picking their teeth, etc.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM
I don't think I'm stepping too far out on the limb of credibility with this prediction. By October 10th, anyone who has been in any contact with a confirmed contagious ebola patient will be quarantined for a minimum of three weeks. Right now it appears that there is a second possible ebola patient , a family member of the first Johndoe patient , being monitored..... along with others being monitored because of possible contact with Johndoe 1. This will spiral rapidly into some mandatory quarantine situations, wherever ebola is detected.

Quarantine situations:
Don't you mean, FEMA CAMP quarantined individuals. First you will be quarantined because you were in close proximity of ebola. You then will get shipped to a fema camp with people who really do have ebola. You then cannot get out because others around you in the camps have it. People inside the camp who have ebola will put the dead ones into fema coffins,Then the coffins will be put on a conveyor belt that goes to be burned. At first they'll put them into cement vaults, but when ebola really ramps up ,they'll start to burn them. 1st: people will get ebola, then get quarantined. 2nd: when ebola numbers increase,martial law. 3rd: ALL MAYHAN breaks loose. 4th: Complete breakdown of society. 5th: People go underground to wait it out. 6th: A new society is trainned, a new history is written. 7th: Out of hiding, EXIT to real world. Ebola cure shots administered with implant chips. Those without the chip will be hunted down, chipped and vaccinated. The 99% all gone. Now mother nature grows back plant growth. EARTH HEALS.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Currently over 250 bodies a day in africa. Soon it will reach well over 400 a day by jan. 1st.

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: johngrissom

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy

originally posted by: johngrissom

My advice...go to work. Do not touch anything but your crap...wear gloves and a face mask in public and limit yourselves to outside contact. Suggest to your boss that everyone touches their own stuff and if you have been sneezing, to wear a mask.

For every one person infected. There is probably at least 10 more. This is going to spread like a wild fire.

Ridiculous. Educate yourself on how it spreads and how you contract it. This is either plain ignorance of the Ebola virus or just flat out fear mongering. Do you still worry about contracting HIV every day?

You want to avoid contracting Ebola? Don't ingest the bodily fluids of an infected person or get their bodily fluids in open wounds. Finally, don't handle dead bodies who died of Ebola without the proper safety wear.

Congratulations on eating your foot. At least 12 to 18 people are possibly infected RIGHT NOW.

Health officials in Dallas said Wednesday that they believed the man who is the first confirmed case of the Ebola virus in the country had come into contact with 12 to 18 people, including some school children, when he was experiencing symptoms.

Dallas testing people in contact

Also, fluids can be absorbed through the skin...genius.

Skin absorption is a route by which substances can enter the body through the skin. Along with inhalation, ingestion and injection, dermal absorption is a route of exposure for toxic substances and route of administration for medication. Absorption of substances through the skin depends on a number of factors, the most important of which are concentration, duration of contact, *solubility of medication*, and physical condition of the skin and part of the body exposed.

If I sneeze on my hand while shopping at the grocery store and rub it all over the cart...that virus can live on the surface for up to 24 hours. You then touch it for lets say an hour or so, it can be transferred into your system. If you touch your FACE...see that, FACE...you will contract ebola. Your body is full of open pores, especially on your face.

Someone that doesn't even have to have a medical education can figure that out but apparently the average joe has a hard time understanding this and wants to spout out crap like "you fear monger!"

You do not prepare for the best cause scenario...you prepare for the worst case scenario. That also does not require an education to figure out.

How many did I say could be infected at this point???? 10 maybe???? How many did the article say may be infected??? 12 to 18....I think I made a better point than you typing that entire statement.
Being a keyboard warrior isn't gonna do you any good...try reading and educations.

Do you feel a little silly yet?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
questions regarding time of incubation...
1...when a person becomes infected, how will anyone know how many people he came in contact with, before symptoms show?
2...those random people that the above person came into contact with, how many of them will be infected and not know it?
3...repeat 1 and 2 infinitum

once a person is symptomatic, it is easy to test them and put them in isolation...it's the "spread" during the incubation that no one is talking about.

That is because it is totally non contagious until symptoms are showing.
Let's review what we know is true right at this moment:

1) Thomas Eric Duncan traveled from Liberia on Aug 19. He arrived in Dallas on the 20th.
No one who was on any planes he was on got sick. No one who handled his luggage or used any restrooms he may have used has gotten sick and finally no one he lived with once in Dallas has gotten sick. His fiance and her son are passed the incubation period and are fine.

2) Nina Pham got sick from treating Duncan at the Dallas Presbyterian Hospital. The protocols for protective wear set out by the CDC was not followed by the hospital and Ms.. Pham treated Duncan when he was at his sickest and most contagious stage. No one who was in contact with Ms. Pham has gotten sick. She is now well and out of quarantine. Anyone who was in contact with her is passed the incubation period.

3) Amber Vinson contracted the disease the same way that Ms. Pham did. Treating Duncan with inadequate protective gear. She then got on a plane and traveled to Akron Ohio to have a fitting for her wedding dress. No one on her plane nor any of her family nor any employee of the dress shop has gotten sick. All of her contacts are now passed the incubation period.

That is THE END. No more cases of Ebola in Dallas. Crises over. Zero chance of anyone else getting sick from this event.

Dr. Spencer in NYC is recuperating and will soon be out of quarantine. He took the subway, went bowling, went to restaurants and no one else has gotten sick in NY.

This is what we know to be the truth about Ebola

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Sorry but you are wrong. Ebola does nor spread like the flu. a reply to: pexx421

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

a reply to: usernameconspiracy

Glad you've got everything figured out....come back on the 10th and give me s**t then.

Well here we are on the 12th. OF NOVEMBER. OVER A MONTH LATER. Guess what???

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

CNN news reporting that 5 children were in contact with Johndoe1....later in article it's reported that 18 people have been in contact with Johndoe1
who the hell is this John doe1 everyone keeps mentioning? It's a month and a half since the start of this thread and there has not been any Ebola outbreak in the US. Who is this alleged patient ?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

A timeline is needed in these ebola stories. 12-18 hours ago all that was being mentioned about possible contacts with Johndoe1 ( initial Nigerian ebola patient ) was that they (EMS) and one other person were being monitored. Then it changed to isolated and then changed to quarantined. Remember how this post started, I was guessing about the timing of the possible carriers being quarantined.

There was no one from Nigeria who brought Ebola to this country.
Nigeria is now clear of any Ebola cases and has been for over sixty days. That's sixty days since the last case. Zero Ebola in Nigeria. No case of Ebola in the US from anyone from Nigeria or any visitors to Nigeria. None.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
So how's that theory of yours holding up? I'm not even going to pretend I hate to say I told you so. I'm loving it !!!
a reply to: johngrissom

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
The current epidemic in west Africa started over a year ago and less than ten thousand have gotten sick. In 1918 figuring the last really deadly flu epidemic there were over ten million dead in one year. Ten million to ten thousand in the same time period. And hey that was before mass transportation abilities. Most people still traveled by horse and carriage in 1918 . Planes were in rare use by military and even cars were the property of the wealthy not the average family. Still given that the flu spread quickly all over the globe. Millions died.
Ebola has not killed like the flu and it certainly has not spread like the flu.
A reply to: pexx421
edit on AMu30u11114621302014-11-13T08:21:58-06:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
so guys... how are you holding?
is america a wasteland?
do you have any access to electricity or clean water?

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
LOL. No it's terrible. One in five are bleeding from the nose. Leaving bloody trails everywhere they go. Millions are dead. The capitol is a smoldering ruin. The elites are in their bolt holes and the power grid is burnt out and beyond repair.
But black Friday is still on.

reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657
shame, what was once a great nation, destroyed in just a few weeks, and it all started with about 5 people.
great stuff about black friday though!
May you rebuild on that into a glorious future!

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Hard to imagine I know. Your heart felt pity is greatly appreciated. Please take up donations. Send proceeds to;
Ebola ate my town
P O Box 666
United States of America 20001

Thanks.

reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

edit on AM0000003000000011114607302014-11-13T11:07:56-06:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Sorry , Duncan was from Liberia...

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Go back to the first couple of days in October...... you'll learn that no one knew Duncan's name and I just used Johndoe1.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join