It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning Signs of Assassination?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Obama will be assassinated soon. I even had a dream about it.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

I too had a dream about it when he was elected president! (2008?)... I believe I wrote it down in my dream journal.

There was a man clad in black in the bushes by the steps of the white house (could have been capitol? I haven't been in years).
The pres was walking down the steps and he was ambushed.
SS did not stop it. THAT is what I recalled about the dream. How the SS seemed like they LET it happen... leaving a huge gaping hole where anybody or anything could get to him. Frankly they seems to DISTANCE themselves from him and I got a really icky/sick feeling and everything went slow motion.
I remember in the dream I felt like I was standing near the steps as he walked down off to the side... and I saw something moving in the bushes... and then he stepped out.

Note: I had no idea who 0bama was, where he came from, etc. Didn't care either way at that point.

I'm not a fan of his... but I wouldn't be happy if this happened. Think how shocking it would be. Last time this happened was Kennedy.

PS: and when I told someone about it, she got PISSED. She was like: Shut up! You just don't like him. You're being a racist!
I'm half BLACK! Like... *gasp* the pres... yes, I'm being racist by having a nightmare. What an idiot....

(Funny, how now she hates him. Guess she's being "racist"? LOL) smh
edit on 1-10-2014 by UseHerName because: +

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: UseHerName

I wrote this earlier in September

originally posted by: Boeing777
Weird because I had an extremely unusual dream last night were Obama died. It was on the news and rumors were spreading that it was an assassinations. His wife and one of his daughters were injured too.
Q

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Don't forget the fake deaf interpreter at the Nelson Mandela funeral....

I think these are messages or reminders from the man behind the curtain, that if Obama steps out of line and doesn't follow their agenda, that they can get to him wherever and whenever.
edit on 1-10-2014 by Frettin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Septimus

Well i think you hit the nail on the head, they just have never been that interested in protecting him. They did not design any threats etc. But they sure did not go out of their way to stop anything either. As for other events, well we have lost presidents. And I think there are many more they just did not disclose.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
If it does happen, there will be civil unrest. Look at Ferguson. Maybe that's the plan.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Obama appoints people that are non qualified to these posts, it is no wonder all these inept mistakes go on under his watch. They are only there to get tire marks on their faces from getting thrown under the bus when the inevitable incompetence they produce is needed to cover up his own incompetence.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I say that someone has been doing a good job. If you take into account all the factors they have done well so far. Sure there have been a few bad moments but he is our first black presodent in a country with the most armed citizens.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
19D!
Scouts WILL penetrate and BY GOD we are lucky.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
If the guy was out for blood I DO believe he MIGHT have employed a gun.A pocket knife is an article of clothing.
To paraphrase I believe he just said "Screw it" and went for it. Nothing else to do.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

originally posted by: jtma508
Name me one thing the federal government has done over the last 10-15yrs that they didn't screw-up?

Raise the National Debt.

The Post Office actually.

Raising the National Debt has been one gigantic clusterf***. Do you not remember the arguments the last time the debt ceiling rolled around (the mere existence of which is completely retarded)? Ted Cruz nearly destroyed the part of the worlds economy that 2008 didn't destroy when he pushed raising the ceiling right up to the absolute limit.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

They did not say what his mos was but I believe you are right. As a veteran if he really wanted to do damage he would have had a gun or explosive. And the lady secret service agent would be dead.

What I find interesting is when they had the chance they did not shoot him. If you look carefully at the early footage you will see a security agent in white guard shirt on the porch on the left in the corner. He has his gun trained on him as he rounds the corner and comes up the brief steps and over to the door and enters.

Why did he not shoot him, that is what he is trained to do. Could it be Ferguson in reverse. He has all that in his mind and sees the man as unarmed, African American, and does not want to shoot him because of all the flack surrounding furgeson.

Just a thought...

I say let my military brothers do the job. Secret service is not prepared for today's terrorist threats.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dlbott
but that doesn't put money into the right pockets.

Unless we give the presidents guards their own tank regiment, with specially designed abrams-derived tanks, and f-35's and other toys. plus a guardhouse built by halliburton....

Or hire security contractors.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

I'll watch what i type here but i had the same thought. If, and i mean if the NWO plan is to cause martial law in America and sink the dollar then the assassination of president Obama would be instrumental to the breakdown of law and order.
The Ferguson riots were testament to the racist forces controlling the U.S - What's the term? "Extreme prejudice".
Obama's entire presidency has been a farce, a cacophony of mishaps and bad/late decisions.

But, on the other hand if the goal is WW3 then the incidents you reported could be a clue to an international hit....

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Well done boys for your vigilant attitude BUT all the machines are not giving negative SIGNALS on Obama. Therefore i conclude that there is no danger or threat to Obama`s life. The top people are still with him and the only people making noise are the cult people who does not know exactly what is going on. Any way we should not underrate anyone because the PRICE of liberty is VIGILANCE. We must Keep watching and be at alert

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Until they find the birth certificate I'm not holding my breath on them issuing a death certificate.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join