It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning Signs of Assassination?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Based on the events over the past couple of years with Obama being put in dangerous situations due to lapses in security, I've been chewing on the idea that something's in the works.

November 2009: A Washington couple, Tareq and Michaele Salahi, crash Obama’s first state dinner. The Secret Service later acknowledges that officers never checked whether they were on the guest list. A photo emerges showing that they shook hands with the president. Sullivan, the director, says that he is “deeply concerned and embarrassed” by the breach. The Salahis parlay their fame into an undistinguished career in reality TV.

November 2011: A man with a semiautomatic rifle parks in front of the White House and fires at the building, with Sasha Obama inside and Malia Obama on her way home. A Secret Service supervisor, mistaking the shots for car backfire, orders officers to stand down. The service does not figure out that shots hit the building for four days, and only then because a housekeeper noticed broken glass. The president and first lady are infuriated,

April 2012: Eight Secret Service agents doing advance work for a presidential trip to a summit in Colombia lose their jobs after allegations that some took prostitutes from a strip club back to their hotel rooms. A Justice Department investigation finds that two Drug Enforcement Administration agents arranged one encounter between a prostitute and a Secret Service officer

March 2013: Three Secret Service agents responsible for protecting Obama in Amsterdam are placed on leave after a night of drinking, in violation of Secret Service rules. One of the agents is passed out drunk in a hallway, The Post reports. The newspaper reports that the three are part of what is known as the counter assault team, a last line of defense responsible for fighting off assailants if the president or his motorcade comes under attack.

May 2013: A Secret Service supervisor leaves a bullet in a woman’s room at the Hay-Adams hotel, which overlooks the White House, and allegedly tries to force his way into the room to retrieve it. An investigation finds that the supervisor and a colleague sent sexually suggestive emails to a woman subordinate. The supervisor loses his job, and the colleague is reassigned. A Secret Service spokesman says: “Periodically we have isolated incidents of misconduct, just like every organization does.”

Sept. 16, 2014: In perhaps the most chilling of the Secret Service lapses, a security contractor with a gun and an assault record gets on an elevator with the president during a trip to Atlanta. The Post, citing people familiar with the incident, reports that the contractor used his cellphone to take video of Obama and did not stop when Secret Service agents told him to. The Secret Service only learns that the man has a gun when he is fired on the spot and turns it over. Obama was not told

Sept. 19, 2014: An Iraq war veteran with a knife jumps the White House fence, dashes through the North Portico doors and makes it deep inside the building, into the East Room, before he is tackled, and only then by an off-duty Secret Service agent. The Secret Service first says only that the man was apprehended after getting in the door. A congressman tells The Post that a security alarm was disabled because staff nearby found it too noisy.

By comparison, there have only been 5 other security lapses in Presidential history: July 1976, Oct. 1978, Jan. 1985, Oct. 1994, and Nov. 2009. Conspiracy? You betcha'. I ask you, ATS. What's going on here?

Here's the link to the webpage which has a video on NBC NEWS which lays out a timelapse of Secret Service lapses and mix-ups during the Obama Administartion:

www.nbcnews.com...

Here is the link to the timeline of security lapses.

au.ibtimes.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Well I can see where you'd sense plot. But personally, based on my first-hand experience dealing with the federal government, it's simply a matter of gross incompetence. Name me one thing the federal government has done over the last 10-15yrs that they didn't screw-up?

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Simple.

TPTB exist in two groups. One side has had enough. The gauntlet has been thrown down (publicly).

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Olympus has fallen? More like Olympus has fallen asleep. Sounds to me either ss is getting very lax because they know he's in no real danger, or they legitimately don't feel loyalty to him. Hard to tell from this side of the zoo glass.
edit on 1-10-2014 by Septimus because: fixed post

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Are these lapses intentional? Are these lapses going to be used as a safety-net excuse once the President is assassinated or there is an attempt?
edit on 1-10-2014 by lostbook because: word edit

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I'm actually surprised he's made it this far without anyone taking a pot-shot. A majority of people don't like him for a myriad of reasons, as born out by his dismal approval ratings. That being said, I don't wish physical harm on him because of disagreement with his policies.
It would be an accomplishment if he comes away unscathed through the next 2+ years remaining of his term.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
Are these lapses intentional? Are these lapses going to be used as a safety-net excuse once the President is assassinated or there is an attempt? What does ATS think?

I believe these lapses aren't intentional, per se, but a result of the lackadaisacal and arrogant tenure of this whole administration. They operate on a level as being untouchable, whether it's the IRS debacle, Fast and Furious, and the other countless incidents. The Secret Service had similar unbecoming tarnishes with drunkeness and prostitutes. The security breaches are just the culmination of this MO.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
While I agree with your posts, it does seem fishy and the SS are making themselves look like complete idiots.

I have an issue with something.
ALL the reports keeping making such a big deal about the vet having a knife. Like he was waving it around, threatening everyone.

He had a dang pocket knife. In his pocket. Like how many thousands of men do, every day.

Don't know why it bugs me, but it does.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Name me one thing the federal government has done over the last 10-15yrs that they didn't screw-up?

Raise the National Debt.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
It is a sign of the now incompetent people that pervade the whole apparatus of government.....
from the politicians to the troops.....right through the whole mess of useless idiots we now have running the country.....
This is what you get in a failing empire....

The embittered,....used and abused by the incompetent entitled.....
edit on 1-10-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
All our best and brightest are either marginalized in advisory positions, wasting their time with NGOs for one cause or another, doing amazing research that gets ignored or most commonly work in finance or in other major industries where they are subverted to the cause of TPTB.

In my own town (a very very wealthy predominantly white) almost every genius or average but hardworking student went into finance. Still others are wasting their time on unimportant nonsense like creating entertainment or doing charity work.

One of the most highly moralled people I know had a crisis of identity and joined the air force rather than go into politics like it seemed he would all through our childhood. I myself had a crisis of identity and now merely live on handouts from the super wealthy to teach their kids.

The only person I know who is involved in politics is a friend of mine who started in finance but left his job at a premier investment bank after a major scandal. I assume he saw corruption and his conscience couldn't rationalize it. I can only guess since I'm probably one of, if not his best friend and he'll never talk about it. He's now working at high levels in politics but seemed to be mostly absorbed into the corrupt system after a year or two.

The last twenty years have seen massive efforts to limit democracy and control public opinion and I think they've succeeded.

I bet the secret service has been getting nothing but the dregs of society as opposed to some of our best and brightest like in the past.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

I can see why you would be thinking along the line that you are but I do not see a conspiracy here. I have done some diplomatic security work overseas and I what I see is a organization that has become complacent and lazy in its operation. The Secret Service has fallen asleep at the wheel and if they do not get this corrected there will be a lapse at some point that is more dangerous to the POTUS or another protectee under their watch and something catastrophic will take place.

Now, it is fixable at this point but the Director of Secret Service has to go as well as some supervisors and agents. There is no second chance with this type of job. If you or your team fail at any point then you have to go. Period.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Well as I recall, the Secret Service also were up drinking and screwing around with women the night before JFK was killed. So make of it what you will,but I would say they don't really care if he gets "taken out".

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The shots fired were not from a car 'in front of the White House' unless you count a car parked on a street almost 700 yards away as being 'in front'. The only way to block that kind of attack is to erect a cement windowless wall around the property, which won't fly. The shots which hit glass were stopped by the bullet-proof glass, the car drove off, and the incident wasn't discovered for four days because it was not something someone saw or reported.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Good thread...thank you.

I am just wondering if all these lapses in security regarding President Obama have been allowed to happen by TPTB within the Secret Service and perhaps the SS has connections beyond who are also in on it; who are (on purpose) messing with President Obama...simply because they don't like him.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Septimus

IF it were between the two choices, I'd bet on the lack of loyalty. If I were serving in the Army under Obama, I'd feel an absolute disdain for the guy--he shows insincere appreciation/respect for those in service of him or the U.S., and he seems to use them in awkward ways that don't allow them to do their jobs properly, often causing more casualties than are necessary.

Yeah, I'm banking on lack of loyalty, for sure.

I wasn't a huge fan serving under Bush, but at least he has a sincere appreciation for the troops, and was actually in the military himself (which is where I think Obama's lack of true appreciation comes from--he never served his country, and in my opinion, still really hasn't).

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea

Good thread...thank you.

I am just wondering if all these lapses in security regarding President Obama have been allowed to happen by TPTB within the Secret Service and perhaps the SS has connections beyond who are also in on it; who are (on purpose) messing with President Obama...simply because they don't like him.

Thank you. And yes...something's up.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

As I read of these events it seemed obvious to me that the Secret Service does not regard Mr. Obama as the legitimate President of the USA or they know enough about his government to want to see it brought to an end via an outside element.

One can only imagine how the Obamas treat the Secret Service; we can see publicly how badly the U.S. President treats his own intelligence agencies.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Besides the loonies attempts on President Ford, all the other attempts have likely been arranged by TPTB using the Lone Mad Gunman story. They usually just use assassination for "leaders" who refuse their orders. B.O. doesn't fit that description.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
OK, here is where I don my tinfoil hat for a change.

Normally, I would say this is just gross incompetence and move on, but ...

When rambling around YouTube (because we all know YouTube vids are awesome sources), I happened across a guy doing Bible Code stuff. On one of the matrixes he was running, he had a lot of stuff pointing to Obama being in danger from possible assassination. It was scattered all over along with other things like plagues and such. This was a while ago, so I found it more entertaining than anything else.

But now ... here we are with EV-68, mysterious paralysis, and all these sudden revealed Secret Service failures? Oh, and let's not forget Ebola ...

I'll admit that it's starting to look a little less like idle fun and more like a really spooky coincidence. I'll link it if someone wants, but it's over 30 minutes long.
edit on 1-10-2014 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join