It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola virus underestimated global threat or planned depopulation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Yearh.. sounds like you are downplaying it like those in control..
letting it spread around for the sake of not loosing profit

Yes that is it, I am being realistic and not allowing panic to set in so I must be in it for profit.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Let me just say that television has been warning us about this for five years. The Strain and Contagion come to mind, let alone 28 days Later, 28 weeks Later, and even Outbreak. I look at things like that as a test run on the populace ignorance.

Now, as far as Ebola...ITS BEEN HERE. It just didn't get to the states, its been out there. What we have is a combination of dishonesty from our government, corporations, and news outlets to provoke fear and panic so they can declare marshall law, or some other restrictive repressive bull#.

Ebola, is looking just like the AIDS Pandemic to me. People are going on and on about "countries not giving Africa help" but face facts - AFRICA HAS BEEN THE TESTING GROUND FOR THESE AGENTS SINCE DAY ONE. Like AIDS, Ebola has been specifically targeted for a certain demographic, and like AIDS it will mutate in kind with a little help from the lab.

If people think this just "happened", they need to check the Tuskeegee Experiment, and look at the protocols behind the AIDS drugs in the 1960s first.

Wash rinse and repeat people. Chill out.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: Spacespider
Yearh.. sounds like you are downplaying it like those in control..
letting it spread around for the sake of not loosing profit

Yes that is it, I am being realistic and not allowing panic to set in so I must be in it for profit.

I am not advertising panic, and either are those that have money.
They just want you to die a happy fool.
So you think its okay they still have people travel in and out infected countries ?
They are downplaying this because they don't want a panic, while they are panicking off screen.

<< 1   >>

join