It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member, excited to express opinions!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Text Hello everyone!

I came upon this site on stumbleupon and was hooked. I scrolled through multiple topics for hours and was amazed by the different opinions and thoughts that other people with open minds have on topics not normally discussed in your average conversation. Being a college student, I enjoy asking questions and learning new things that arent taught in school. I enjoy talking about conspiracy theories and how media controls our lives. I am also really big on social issues, racial, cultural and human rights. I woke up and opened my mind a few years ago, yet I felt I had no one to discus them with me without being called "crazy" or "stupid" and some of those people being my closest friends. Here I feel, I hope that my opinion will be heard and not ridiculed because I think differently than the "normal" person, because I am not a what society calls a "normal" person because I have no problem opening up my mind and actually listening to what other people have to say.

Any way, I am excited for this and I cannot wait to have many intelligent and open minded conversations with all of you!

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: solemind4

Welcome!

I hope you have a long and fruitful time here and that you find what you are looking for. Good journey.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Welcome aboard.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Thank you very much! That's my goal. a reply to: tadaman

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

thank you!

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Helloo back to ya! Hope you enjoy as much as I do. Its great to have so diverse a lot of opinions and it opens your mind further - welcome aboard.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Welcome. I feel the same way. You should find better odds of a conversation here. Some will differ of course but all opinions are valid here. Just have a debate or discussion without slander and attacks. looking forward to your posts in the future..a reply to: solemind4

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: roth1

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS
If you'd like us to create a free avatar for you
just click on my sig strip where it says Avatar Creations
below this post and ask the team to make one for you

Cody

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Hi and welcome to ATS.

Looking forward to your posts. Best wishes.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Hello and welcome!

thank you!

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Just remember ignorance and emotion based arguments exist here too. I know I'm guilty of both but by and large the open mindedness of the people here is refreshing and addictive.

Welcome. Have fun

edit on 1-10-2014 by tavi45 because: forgot to actually say welcome even though I thought it

top topics

join