It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Do I Make $1k In 24 hours (Legally)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

start a non profit charity for something people are soft on...declare yourself ceo...put the webpage up...link it to paypal...advertise it...

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I would tap up $200 from 5 different friends

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
A bloke I used to work with reckoned that all you needed to do was to place an ad in a magazine and ask for people to send money to a certain PO box. There was no need to state a reason. He reckoned people would just send money, no worries!

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
A lot of interesting responses. Thanks, guys!

Also, I agree with Beezer as well.

There are always people who want their houses cleaned. Call around and find 10 people who need their houses cleaned. Charge $100, a house can normally be done in 2 1/2 hours if you don't stop and talk or eat, eat while you work. Keep your $100 and work around the clock and you'll have $1000.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: grumpy64

Yes ! The header to that one was - " Hurry last chance ! Send your dollar NOW ! "

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Well, if you allow barriers to your behavior like legality, you are already going to lose the game. Do whatever pleases you most, once you have the money, the legalities will all fall into place. If you understand the nature of people, you could literally just walk up to them, put on a five-o-clock fireworks display for them and walk away with everything they possess. Unfortunately, this is actually how most transactions end up working anyway, just not to such an extreme. As long as they willingly surrender to you, I hear you won't offend the gods, although you will offend me and if I ever see that type of nonsense going on around me, I'll be sure to put a stop to it.

The secret to wealth "creation," is to get people to believe that they are in a state of illness that needs curing. Get them to see themselves somewhere else, somewhere better. Get them to fall in love with that vision and then the reality they find themselves in will forever be rendered insufficient for them. Craving is the first truly creative act and the person who can master that emotion in others is the man who can move the very foundations of this Earth. This is what the productive do not understand. The labor theory of value is a blatant lie. Without salesmen, people would revert to a state of living in mud huts in harmony with nature. People are truly not all that ambitions when taken singularly. Ambition is an obsession that must be summoned out of the depths of them.

I know I've been extraordinarily revealing in this dialogue, but I hope this honesty can illuminate the state of things for you. What if you found out that all the ills the experts of the world were diagnosing in you truly originated in them? What if you are ok and all of this noise is just a distraction to get you to freak out? If you are constantly reacting to punches, you won't have time to throw any of your own. Learn the ways of the Shaolin. Use the momentum of your enemies against them and direct it to where you need it to go. Doing this dance, you can get through this life without compromising your soul too much.

Find a way to live a simple life. Go down to your basement and switch off your breaker box. Live like that for 24 hours and ponder what of the things in your life are truly necessary for your survival and happiness. You'll be amazed at how little you actually need to be comfortable. This world will nickle and dime you to death if you permit it.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
invest the $100 into paidverts

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I would buy a couple of canvases and some acrylic paints,then splash the paints "nicely" on the canvas make some trendy mixes let them dry,then put them in the trunk of my car and try to sell them for a couple of hundred dollars a piece at the corner of a high class neighborhood block...That has actually worked out for me back when i was a student.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
First you'll need some baking soda...

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Selling raffle tickets for a profit is ILLEGAL unless you are a non-profit organization with proof that at least 50% of proceeds go to charity. Trust me I looked into this years ago.

The quickest buck I've ever made was buying a car and flipping it the next day for OVER $1,000 profit. In California it's not hard to do because you can search Arizona, Nevada even NorCal craigslist for great deals...sell them in SoCal for more. The only issue is there is a limit on how many times you can do this in a year before you need a dealers license. It's not as easy as it sounds either, as each car needs to be smogged...which can be tricky with out of state vehicles.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join