It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiders in my sleep

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I had a series of dreams for over about a 2 year period, estimate.

These dreams invoked a witch like character who start out as my friend and eventually we would start fighting. After enough of the dreams I made the conscious decision while awake to not fight back anymore. Well that manifest into my dreams.

During the last dream I let her win and we, meld... I guess you can put it. What happened was we were fighting and I just gave up and laid down and j said, "you can do whatever you want" and we meld together and spiraled up out of the house into the u I erse where she proclaimed, start listening to me, and I respond, stop lying to me!

And then I woke up sweating.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Fascinating! I would not ignore this experience. If it's something that's affected you for 2 years, it's important. Thanks for sharing.

Be vigilant though. It can be difficult to determine who and what is trying to help or harm us.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This reminds me of a song from System of a Down "spiders". I think it's probably somehow related with the old hag, the crone.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82
Funny thing is, I sometimes wake up after having a dream where a spider was on me or I thought one was. Happens maybe a couple times every several months. After a couple minutes of shaking my cover and checking myself I go back to bed. It's not a very eventful thing. I certainly don't spend 30 minutes doing it either.

On the other hand, I don't like spiders and don't want them con me. In the past I usually killed em if they were in the house, but lately I tend to move some of them outside, if they're not the black ones. Some of this is because of guilt. I know they don't mean to be in the house or even to be seen. They're just trying to live like myself. Evenso, I did move on black one outside, they're just very hard to move outside. In any case, I do have a minor case of Arachnaphobia. When I was younger, I'd freeze in terror and it was an act of courage to kill em, otherwise I literally didn't want to be in the same room.

I routinely will move garden spiders away from the doors and areas where I walk outside. It's not violent, just need patience. I also clear away the egg sacks in winter before spring comes. I only do this where we tend to walk, so it's not like a vendetta. Evenso, the garden spiders will weave webs nearly overnight, so they can end up just about anywhere. I don't move em all - too big of a job.

At this time of year they can be big. I saw one in the garden like a small crab. When they're that big they make me uncomfortable. If you get bit, I've read it's like a bee sting.
edit on 5-10-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join