It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Utah family found dead under mysterious circumstances

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
It said there was a few doors or one door left open. If that's the case any noxious fumes would have vented and not built up to lethal levels. Perhaps it was so the cats could get out or was for evening cooler air, if it was hot there? There was a ferret and two cats. The ferret would have been dead as well

Looks like it's down to a poisoning. Either deliberste or by something they all consumed.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

I think since the older son did not want to confront what he may find in the home I would bet he knew the parents may have killed themselves and the kids.
So many people who are not able to pay the bills, what would you do if you had 3 little ones and knew you was ready to get thrown out on the street.
There is more help from the government for those who are not in need then those who have come across a hard time. we had people send 55,000 to a guy to have a potato salad party but where does a parent turn when the income can't meet the basic food and rent and required by law utilities because of illness, job loss or pay cut?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Going out on a limb here, but I noticed an interesting clue to a story yesterday you can read about here.

When authorities arrived at the house, they noted

The front door of the home... was open, and the back door slightly ajar, before firefighters arrived. Any gas that had been in the home could have dissipated before the test, Caron said.

That could be key: Any gas (i.e. carbon monoxide) could have dissipated before police arrived. And doors being left open (especially the back door) feels like this might have been murder.

I'm wondering if we're going to learn any more about the sole surviving son in the coming days...

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Just saw the autopsy has been released. Looks like they poisoned themselves to escape 'an impending apocalypse'.AOL Source
There may be other sources available. I just didnt spend much time looking tbh.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

That is a shameful waste.

What I find deeply troubling, aside of course from the death of this family unit, is that at the end of the article there is a suggestion made that someone may have posed the bodies after they had died. It is possible that the family members who discovered the bodies were compelled by emotion (understandably so) to lay the bodies out in a more orderly and serene configuration than the one in which they died. If so, and if they had nothing further to do with the entire affair, then I do hope that they are not prosecuted for tampering with a crime scene.

If, of course, they turn out to have been involved with the effort to terminate this family, either by way of being the instigator of this ill advised escape attempt, or having been an unwilling, begrudging participant, then the law may need to look at the event harder.

Once again... What a bloody awful shame.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join