It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Level BS #8: iStock Republicans, Inept Obama Administration, Gluten Madness, and more...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The "snobs" to me seem to be the people giving all kinds of grief to those who have given up Gluten. Wheat is the original GMO crop. 60-70 years ago the plant was modified to today's dwarf wheat. Hardier plants that produce more grain. With zero testing done to see what effects it would have on the humans who eat it. There are no more "Amber waves of grain" It's all dwarf wheat. Well the effects are a giant generation of fat people. Modern wheat raises blood sugar more than actual sugar. Causes perforation in the lining of the stomach allowing all kinds of stuff into the blood that is not supposed to be there. Causes massive inflammation of internal organs. And it's addictive. As someone with two auto-immune disorders my doctor recommended I quit wheat and all grains forever. And sugar. recommended I read several books on the subject. so I did and two years later would never dream of going back. I haven't gained one ounce of weight since I quit it. And when I finally kick sugar will probably lose a lot faster than I have been.

Eat wheat, gluten, and grain all you want. Enjoy it. But to deny the health benefits of not doing so is the real next level BS.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join