It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo taken during Supermoon.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This is a photo I took of the last Supermoon. I blew it up and up'd the contrast to bring out the details. Note the sideways "L" towards the bottom of the moon. I thought it was cool because I don't normally see it. That is all. Peace.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppytoven

Nice pic! Can't really see the sideways L you speak of, but the mountains on the left side look awesome!

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Thats cool, that moon is exactly upside down to what i see from my part of the world

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   

You captured a beautiful image of the moon, the color is beyond amazing.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   

That's a cool capture!

What type of camera did you use?

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Cool pic.

Have any of you ever wondered howcome our scientists can take such awesome pics of other star systems many hundreds of light years away with relative clarity, yet they fail to capture far more detailed pics of our own moon?

I mean the photgraphic power man has certainly exists...why not aim it at Luna and show us what's really on its surface, but also in proper colour?

edit on 1-10-2014 by KeRsHaN because: spelling error correction

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Gorgeous picture of the moon. Could you possibly highlight and tag the area you are referring to?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
[/pic]a reply to: RaisingL

I changed the part to a negative exposure. I look at other Moon Photos and it's only very faintly visible, or not there at all. I'm not crying covere up or anything. I just thought it was a good photo.
edit on 2-10-2014 by Puppytoven because: I wanted to

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I think I see the L. There is a crater with lines coming out from it like spokes. The spokes are what make the L shape, correct?

Ah I see you made an image enhancing the crater/spoke area. I guess the spokes are streams of material? Strange crater formation thats for sure... I guess the asteroid mustve been really big or maybe just really fast?

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Ok, I see it now. It's a fat L, directly left of the crater. Theusually upright length is horizontal and the short is pointed down. Interesting find and great pic.
reply to: Puppytoven

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This photo is simply stunning! You don't get to see that everyday. Thanks for that!

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
If you look on the left side you can see the hole where they inflated it

top topics

join