It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Confirms Patient In Dallas Has The Ebola Virus

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

Not that I have heard, I keep seeing the numbers that the cdc are going to watch keep going up daily. At first it was 6, then 8, then 12 then 20 and this morning I saw 80 people. This is crazy. The timeline is out tho, he started presenting signs suppossedly around wed 9/24 went to the hospital on the 26th where they sent him home with a script and then he went back into the hospital on that sunday. Who knows what symptoms were present that wed, from what I have heard he could of had a slight headache and then been contagious and not even think of it earlier then that wed. Either way, I hope he didnt touch to many people/things between that wed and sunday.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
www.nbcnews.com...

A little update on what symptoms and gross negligence went on last Wed. The patient Thomas Eric Duncan was seen by witnesses to be throwing up all over the place when he first went to the hospital and they sent him home. The guy told the hospital staff he was from Liberia, was throwing up and probably had other tell tale symptoms...and OUR INFRASTRUCTURE is suppossed to protect us? Not buying it.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: infinitedreamer

I would imagine replying to your own post is a massive faux pas,whatever
This ebola is looking like a zombie epidemic,28 days later once it gets in your eye

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
does this or doesnt this not look like a good start to a zombie movie?

edit on 4710f47104731America/Chicago03Fri, 03 Oct 2014 00:47:03 -0500 by infinitedreamer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join