It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC mobilizing: Dallas Hospital confirms First Positive Ebola Case in the US

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

First of all, check the attitude at the door please. Second, I have no desire to go look for myself, because I already did, and provided my link. You come on here all robin chested and snarky, say that I am wrong, and fail to provide your OWN source. Tell you what, you want to have a big boy conversation, I am all for it. You want to come here to start an argument, you can leave anytime you wish.
On topic: Well, I guess its the CDC from the US, against the CDC from Canada right?

I apologize as someone IE girlfriend had me pissed at that moment lol. I would trust the Canooks at this point cause the whole federal government in the U.S. has been out to lunch for the last 6 years.

She can go get her own Bio-hazard suit lol
edit on 30-9-2014 by Patriotsrevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

I guess the big pharma is ready to distribute the vaccine as we speak, the man didn't not acquired ebola in the US he came to the US with the disease, obviously our government doesn't give a darn about us the citizens when is allowing traveling from areas of infection into the US without any quarantine.

I guess big pharma needs infected people in the US to push their for profit vaccine

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

It is not that they are retarded more that their hands are tied by others that are more concerned by things like the economy.

Kind of reminds me of jaws when the experts are saying close the beach and the mayor is more concerned about money lol

edit on 30-9-2014 by joho99 because: (no reason given)

link   
I talked to my sister in Austin and so far business as usual. My cousin in Dallas is way too complacent but i am pushing her for details. when I hear something I will let ya'll know! Scares me to death though!!

Pax

link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

First of all, check the attitude at the door please. Second, I have no desire to go look for myself, because I already did, and provided my link. You come on here all robin chested and snarky, say that I am wrong, and fail to provide your OWN source. Tell you what, you want to have a big boy conversation, I am all for it. You want to come here to start an argument, you can leave anytime you wish.
On topic: Well, I guess its the CDC from the US, against the CDC from Canada right?

I apologize as someone IE girlfriend had me pissed at that moment lol. I would trust the Canooks at this point cause the whole federal government in the U.S. has been out to lunch for the last 6 years.

She can go get her own Bio-hazard suit lol

Im sorry too man!! I know how the whole girlfriend thing goes, and the wife thing I tell ya its a mess.

I agree, under Obama this country has literally gone to hell.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Didn't you and I just have this exact conversation a few pages back, except now you've flipped places? This is absurd. I had forgotten about it. We'd made peace. But now you pull this, and in the same thread no less?

You should be ashamed of yourself. You will take one stance on one page and flip the next because it is suddenly in your favour to do so. I asked you for a source, yet you put the burden on me to investigate the claims. Now you demand a source from someone else, instead of looking it up yourself. Besides, I posted the source in a #ing reply to you.

Seriously dude. You need to evaluate yourself, because you are not genuine and it makes you look bad. Hypocrite.

edit on 30-9-2014 by LeviWardrobe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
I talked to my sister in Austin and so far business as usual. My cousin in Dallas is way too complacent but i am pushing her for details. when I hear something I will let ya'll know! Scares me to death though!!

Pax

Thanks for the info. I will definitely be standing by for hopefully some very uneventful updates.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LeviWardrobe
Didn't you and I just have this exact conversation a few pages back, except now you've flipped places? This is absurd. I had forgotten about it. We'd made peace. But now you pull this, and in the same thread no less?

You should be ashamed of yourself. You will take one stance on one page and flip the next because it is suddenly in your favour to do so. I asked you for a source, yet you put the burden on me to investigate the claims. Now you demand a source from someone else, instead of looking it up yourself. Besides, I posted the source in a #ing reply to you.

Seriously dude. You need to evaluate yourself, because you are not genuine and it makes you look bad. Hypocrite.

Dude, I was not the one asking for the link. He came and told me I was flat out wrong, and provided no proof. When you and I interacted, it was a different situation. Take you and your foul language elsewhere.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Royal76
Maybe this is part of a plan? In 2006 a University of Texas Professor gave a big speech to an audience of Scientist and other academics talking about the positives of an airborne Ebola outbreak culling 90% of the Worlds Population. He got a standing ovation. Sick piece of crap that he is.

Here the link to what i'm talking abouta reply to: thesmokingman

That right there is what's wrong with our world. It's bloody disgusting is what it is.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Heartisblack

What is getting me angry about all this is how our own government is giving the finger to us the people when is allowing people to come in the country from places of infections, perhaps that was the goal or agenda all this time.

I am just shaking my head to the callousness of the ones with call leaders.

Allowing the nation to get infected so the private interest within big pharma can push treatments and vaccines.

Despicablee

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Heartisblack

What is getting me angry about all this is how our own government is giving the finger to us the people when is allowing people to come in the country from places of infections, perhaps that was the goal or agenda all this time.

I am just shaking my head to the callousness of the ones with call leaders.

Allowing the nation to get infected so the private interest within big pharma can push treatments and vaccines.

Despicablee

True. I wonder how soon we get word of someone crossing the border from Mexico carrying Ebola.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: joho99

a supporter of Prof. Pianka who was present during the lecture, a one Brenna McConnell, a biology student and senior at Texas Lutheran University. Commenting on Prof. Pianka's March 3, 2006 Texas Academy of Science lecture in a March 9, 2006 post by her on her personal weblog(*Note the blog where she said this has been taken down some time since she posted this)

“Dr. Pianka's talk at the TAS meeting was mostly of the problems humans are causing as we rapidly proliferate around the globe. While what he had to say is way too vast to remember it all, moreover to relay it here in this blog, the bulk of his talk was that he's waiting for the virus that will eventually arise and kill off 90% of human population. In fact, his hope, if you can call it that, is that the ebola virus which attacks humans currently (but only through blood transmission) will mutate with the ebola virus that attacks monkeys airborne to create an airborne ebola virus that attacks humans. He's a radical thinker, that one! I mean, he's basically advocating for the death of all but 10% of the current population! And at the risk of sounding just as radical, I think he's right.”

Here's a bloggest that exchanged emails with the Professor
Recently I exchanged a number of e-mails with Pianka. I pointed out to him that one might infer his death wish was really aimed at Africans, for Ebola is found only in Central Africa. He replied that Ebola does not discriminate, kills everyone and could spread to Europe and the the Americas by a single infected airplane passenger.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: kupoliveson
This is crazy. When is everyone's end game? Like when do I stop showing up for work and lock myself/family down? What are u looking for/see before u bug out?

In my professional opinion, this is air born. I base this on the number of health care workers who have been affected! If it is "simply" bodily fluids then why r they getting sick?

Love this comment. I agree a zillion percent. It has to be airborne because too many health care workers are getting it and they wear gloves and use sanitizers, I hope. Especially considering this could be such a world game changer.

If I hear of anyone in my state getting Ebola or if many in other states already have it, I'm done with the public. In fact we all go out to dinner once a week and when I come back to town, I am bringing this up for discussion and letting them know my position.

ETA: Remember all those doomers talking about FEMA camps and ALL those coffin liners?????????? It may be coming to fruition after all.

edit on 30-9-2014 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I wonder how long until EVERYONE that travels internationally will be forced to undergo a vast medical exam/clearance to come back to the US.

Well, now we know why the TSA guys all come equipped with nice blue nitrile medical gloves...
“Bend over and cough”...

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: kupoliveson
This is crazy. When is everyone's end game? Like when do I stop showing up for work and lock myself/family down? What are u looking for/see before u bug out?

In my professional opinion, this is air born. I base this on the number of health care workers who have been affected! If it is "simply" bodily fluids then why r they getting sick?

If you are a prepper and you can, do it now

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: defcon5

I wonder how long until EVERYONE that travels internationally will be forced to undergo a vast medical exam/clearance to come back to the US.

Well, now we know why the TSA guys all come equipped with nice blue nitrile medical gloves...
“Bend over and cough”...

And they are already quite familiar with our bodies by now too...

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux
I have been following the Ebola threads at ATS, but I thought a case wouldn't be diagnosed in the US until 2015. Obviously I was believing what I wanted to believe.

At any moment, Patient Z* could be on an airplane, sitting next to Patient E, who has just started to get a headache; a little feverish, too. Patient Z arrives home. Returns to work at a fast food restaurant. He gets sick, is hospitalized, and a diagnosis is nailed--Ebola.

How long before bottled water disappears from grocery shelves? How soon before the interstates are clogged? Beyond that, it's easy to let one's imagination run wild.

*A patient like Z could work at the bank, the beauty salon, the grocery, and so on.

edit on 30-9-2014 by drwill because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: defcon5

And the 1.6 billion rounds that homeland security ordered last year.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
This is terrible news, i know the chances of it reaching the US or even here in Australia were/are incredibly high because of air travel, i dont understand why they are still letting that happen obviously its a no brainer that the virus could easilly travel comfortably in someones body undetected, but still a little shocked because you really hope it wont happen even though theres that huge chance. Stay safe and be vigilant my American friends, i really hope that they contain it and treat the person and that is all we hear from it.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Hey Defcom5, If this Virus has gone Airborne, All The Nice Nitrile Medical Gloves aren't going to do The TSA Agents any good. My best advice to them is probably to find another line of work, as they are probably on The Front Line of any infectious outbreak coming into The US through the Transportation System. Just my 2 cents worth
Arjunanda a reply to: defcon5

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join