It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC mobilizing: Dallas Hospital confirms First Positive Ebola Case in the US

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah
You're right: it was a scripted presser.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 2gd2btru

I was readng that PZ had slept in every bed in the apartment???????

I have a family of five and we have four beds so it is a similar set up I would assume (I know, I know). For the two years I have been living here I have slept in exactly ONE bed. Yet for some reason this guy is visiting and is sick and slept in every bed in the house?

It's like a bad story of 28 Days Later meets Goldielocks...........

++I responded to you because when me or my GF are sick we too separate ourselves and the CDC reporting that he slept on ALL the beds just makes me wonder...... ++

edit on 4-10-2014 by 200Plus because: spelling

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus
I agree! When my fiance is sick, he is frickin' banished to the spare bedroom, and I spray everything he touches with Lysol. I've even been known to sneak a spray in his direction when he turns the other way.
Sleeping in all the beds -- WTF?

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus

I have a family of five and we have four beds so it is a similar set up I would assume (I know, I know). For the two years I have been living here I have slept in exactly ONE bed. Yet for some reason this guy is visiting and is sick and slept in every bad in the house?

++I responded to you because when me or my GF are sick we too separate ourselves and the CDC reporting that he slept on ALL the beds just makes me wonder...... ++

Yeah this just makes zero sense. It has to just be the cultural differences. They clearly do not understand bacteria and viruses like we do. I also think they rely a lot on their faith...

But I have a very large family as well and even when it's just a cold, I separate the kids or myself. And I'm a massive germaphobe so I (I like to think anyway) keep things cleaner than average. AND WE STILL USUALLY END UP SHARING WHATEVER BUG ENTERS! So as sad as it is to say, I am sure that his family will end up sick.

BTW to add to the discussion about enterovirus, myself and my 3 boys all had it. Two weeks after we came down with hand foot and mouth disease. That was the most painful and disgusting virus I have ever had in my adult life. My feet are still peeling... it was a nightmare. We have never been so sick. My kids are already on truancy notice at school

So clearly my obsessive washing and scrubbing is doing nothing this year!

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: alishainwonderland

I just finished my internships as a Lab tech in central Michigan. Foot and Mouth has been hitting this area really hard this year as well. The "seasoned" techs say they have never seen it this bad.

Ebola
MRSA
Foot and Mouth
Enterovirus

Man, did I choose the wrong time to become a lab tech

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
So he slept in the kids beds as well? Yeah. Cultural differences.
edit on 4-10-2014 by nukedog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Reporter Lisa Evers (@LisaEvers) says, per sources, the CDC is investigating a vomiting passenger at Newark, NJ, airport. We're watching for additional confirmation. - Stephanie

Let's all hope it's nothing more than air-sickness or a bad sandwich.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I think as a lot of you have said, this is a money grab over vaccines. I knew this was a false flag but it didn't really make sense until I read this:

Carefully scripted medical theater With this, we start to see the structure of the elaborate medical theater coming together: A global pandemic panic, a government patent, the importation of Ebola into a major U.S. city, an experimental vaccine, the rise of a little-known pharmaceutical company and a public outcry for the FDA to fast-track the vaccine. Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...##ixzz3FCTrc4OK

Reason for CDC behavior and patents

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MrLimpet
Great find, Mr. Limpet.

CNN is a beat late, reporting the plane is under quarantine. CDC is "accessing" the situation. All 255 passengers are still on the plane (good news...here, truth echoes fiction--fx's The Strain. Go Dr. Goodweather!). The plane came from Brussels.

edit on 4-10-2014 by drwill because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

There really might be logical explanations for this.

He first arrives and stays in a room with his girlfriend/wife.
He spends time with his son or nephew and lies down or sits on the bed while they converse.
He gets sicker and they do try to isolate him in a smaller room moving that occupant to share a room with another family member.

We don't know how much they were able to clean up before he was hospitalized. We do know there were sheets and towels bagged in bleach per last night press conference.

I am thankful this family is in a larger place. Many newer homes or upscaled homes are carpet free. If this one is it will be easier for them to control cross contamination within their environment.

As for the rest of us we are at the mercy of pressure washers.

edit on 4-10-2014 by 2gd2btru because: typo

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

If it was a Honda we might be ok. Honda has no torque

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
CNN is reporting that Patient Z's condition has been "downgraded to critical." His condition has worsened.
CNN Breaking News/Live

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: drwill
Here's a link to the story from The Daily News about the plane in Newark. Glad I chose that flight into JFK instead.

Of course in the Strain, the CDC screwed up.

link

edit on Sat30Sat, 04 Oct 2014 13:30:55 -05003114Sat by DirtyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DirtyD
Thanks for the link!

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: drwill

So if he was sick on the airplane, it means those security checks at the airports in Liberia are as useless as we all suspected.

All visas from infected nations should be revoked immediately unless the traveler is quarantined first.

edit on Sat35Sat, 04 Oct 2014 13:35:01 -05003114Sat by DirtyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The index patient has been in critical condition since at least yesterday; as per the article about the four family members under armed quarantine. Must be a slow news day if they're re-reporting items as something new.

Sadly, I am only being somewhat sarcastic here as I have often followed news sagas (cohesive story lines that have lasted more than a day or two) and have been totally thrown for a loop when something is reported as having occurred recently, when it had been an established plot point of a story for quite sometime. I am always a little taken aback, with the odd feeling that my mind must have invented the development; only to do a little fact checking to find that I was correct in thinking it had been reported days in the past.

That being said, its a good thing that its a slow news day. No new developments here other than our index patient, the four under guard and the hundred (or eighty or hundred again) being "monitored" by the CDC. The one DC case is Malaria and the other probably is nothing, as nothing new has come across any media sources I follow (which probably says a lot about the media sources I follow-- I always hear the doom and gloom before anyone else, but not the updates that tell me that it all turned out to be nothing
)

The Kentucky and Utah "cases" are in Kentucky and Utah-- so seemed a bit silly from the onset, unless some unknown second index patient decided to go on some sort of road trip.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that things seem to be totally under control, as there is quite a bit of indication that if the Dallas "hot zone" yield a total death count under 5, than the CDC dodged a huge bullet.... hell, under 10 and they still came out of it much better than their "publicly perceived" actions warranted.

The more silence from news sources the better... and the media can focus its attention back to where it can do something more productive... as in Sierra Leone and Liberia.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Dallas Ebola patient Thomas Duncan is now in critical condition, hospital says - @RyanWoodDFW

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus

I have a family of five and we have four beds so it is a similar set up I would assume (I know, I know). For the two years I have been living here I have slept in exactly ONE bed. Yet for some reason this guy is visiting and is sick and slept in every bed in the house?

You made me laugh LOL with the comparison of movies. But in all reality...........Really this guy slept in every single bed in the house. This is really strange and who does that???????.

With this info coming to light we need to look into this mans past with a microscope. Was he trying to spread this terrible disease. I sure hope the guys working in the 3 letter branches find this as weird as I do.
edit on 4-10-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MrLimpet

Yeah, I laughed when officials started saying they were going to press criminal charges against this guy. Won't do much good when he's dead.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: slip2break

Your right...much ado about nothing...unless a plane coming in to Newark from Brussels with 255 passengers being greeted by the CDC because 2 of those passengers are exhibiting Ebola symptoms and believed to be from Liberia.

Check a couple of posts above for link.

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join