It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC mobilizing: Dallas Hospital confirms First Positive Ebola Case in the US

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
Patient in Howard university D.C. I'm In Richmond, Va. 90 miles due South of D.C. Dulles is a little further West of D.C about a half hour out. National is the airport that is literally in the heart of the city.....This person has recently traveled to Nigeria!!

There is also a suspected case in Rockville Maryland!! I think the man that came in from Liberia after and if he recovers needs to be charged with attempted murder and/or act of terrorism!

I have spent a very long time studying Level 4 Virus's probably 20+ years and out of all of them EBOLA has terrified me the most!!

The government is bending over to avoid a mass panic, however, in doing so they have proven to be incompetent as hell and put every damn person in the world at risk for a grisly death!!!

Shutdown all travel out of Africa for at least a little while!!! SOB!! i am so pissed off and kind of in state of shock!!

Cure is not gonna happen anytime soon so prevention is the key!! Try these to boost your immune system NOW!!

Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar!! 2 tbsp. in 4oz. water mix and drink like shot or sip drink twice a day at least!!

It is a natural antiviral and anti bacterial!!

Load up on Vitamin C

Colloidal Silver make sure it is pure! I use this product and have not been sick in 6 years!! It's pricey but the bottom line is if you can find one with the same ppm it will do the same thing!! Just have to be careful when buying silver...

amazon.com

Most important Wash your hands and DO NOT use hand sanitizer but real soap!

and prayer right about now would be awesome!!

Thanks,
Pax

I have been wanting to buy silver for many reasons but now seems to be the time. Especially before it's gone. Your link to amazon isn't working. Can you try again or DM me with a link to quality silver for purchase? THANKS!!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: alishainwonderland
Thanks I will fix it ......here it is

amazon.com

I bought the third one on top row I believe price is around 28.00 but they have this save brand in any health food store for round 13-14.00

Silver really does have so many wonderful benefits!

Pax

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
So... out of all the people who may be showing symptoms, how many would you say are actually going to get it checked out? Ebola mimics common viruses in the early phases, like cold or flu.

So like 6 people have been "suspected" of Ebola, and all of them probably went of their own volition to the hospital as soon as they thought they *might* have it. But perhaps 100x that chose not too, though, and will not consider it until they are deathly ill.

Im just wondering how many people right now, late day Oct 3rd, think their allergies are just acting up due to leaf mold, or think they might just have a cold, but actually have something much, much worse....

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
An you believe him... CRICKETS CHIRPING... a reply to: sickofitall2012

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

I'm not far from you in Norfolk. No lie I'm a tad concerned now. We have an international airport here too. I'm not far from it. *sighs* we will just have to see what happens. It's too close for comfort. Glad I don't venture out that often but still. I don't wish to be sneezed on in line at the grocery store!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

Except that Ebola always has some GI symptoms associated with it even in the early stages...No respiratory symptoms like typical influenza but low grade fever , body aches and headache...

Pax

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

Yep. And it's flu and cold season. Every ER will be either inundated with every man, woman, and child with the sniffles showing up to be tested for Ebola, or few will.
It might be a nightmare for the ER's this winter, not just here in Dallas, but everywhere since they are coming in to the US all the time from Africa.
I heard on the local news that there are about 10,000 Liberians here .

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Who?

a reply to: ATF1886

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: rbkruspe

Well hello neighbor! My guess is it will hit us and then you if it trends South but with Maryland now it could go north!!

Either way it is still too close!! You've got Sentera Hosp. which is very good I think so they should be ready!! We have got MCV which offers a little comfort, but damn .....I'm not leaving my house!! of course Hopkins not far..too.....what a dreadful thought!

Pax

edit on 10/3/2014 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Maybe here?

The isolation of EBOV from semen 40 days after the onset of illness underscores the risk of sexual transmission of the filoviruses during convalescence. Zaire EBOV has been detected in the semen of convalescent patients by virus isolation (82 days) and RT-PCR (91 days) after disease onset [5, 14]. Marburg virus has also been isolated from the semen and linked conclusively to sexual transmission 13 weeks into convalescence [15].

jid.oxfordjournals.org...

Found that back in July or August.

OH, thank you,

that's terrifying

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Little advice please? I am due to fly into Dallas Ft. worth airport on 10/14 have about 3 hour layover should i switch hubs? I'm not one to panic but i am a realist.....Just not sure I want to go there...

Oh an just spoke with my cousin who lives in Dallas, she works very closely with Dallas PD and she confirmed the second case of Ebola is one of his relatives....
Ya'll may already have that info.....She is a stickler and will not break protocol for any reason so not the greatest source and is way to complacent for my taste but could be an act...

pax

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

There is a second case?

Why take a chance if you don't have to?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

There hasn't been an offical confirmation I can find yet, but I don't doubt it in the slightest.

This was handled in such a poor manner, they dropped the ball several times, and negligently multiplied the amount of potential infected, and shouldn't have jobs at this point.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
And then the 6th seal was opened AND pestillance and disease spread across the land. The name that sat on the horse was EBOLA.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: iclimbtowers his family was left in that apartment with all the contaminated stuff, and he laid on ALL the beds....would not be surprised at all....just a matter of time before they verify it..

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: cloaked4u

I don't know if you'd agree with me or not but this is seriously the end times in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: cloaked4u

I wonder what the hidden bible messages say about the ebola now. Someone should looksie.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

This little fiasco has me putting a rush on finishing my Family bug out bags.

I don't want to leave my house, however being where I am in close enough proximity to Chicago, it may be inevitable.

If no one at the apartment was infected, it would be a flat out miracle. I can't believe they let them remain in that place with all of his bodily fluids leaking out onto sheets and bathrooms, plus how many people were in that apartment its insane, they had to be bumping elbows non stop.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
a reply to: alishainwonderland
Thanks I will fix it ......here it is

amazon.com

I bought the third one on top row I believe price is around 28.00 but they have this save brand in any health food store for round 13-14.00

Silver really does have so many wonderful benefits!

Pax

what is the difference in all of those types in the link? Is it all the same thing?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Yes, terrifying and also what, along with some other casual observations (which I jotted down here) made me wonder if this Dallas thing is a big huge coverup. Something is a bit fishy.
edit on 10/3/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join