It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC mobilizing: Dallas Hospital confirms First Positive Ebola Case in the US

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: whatnext21

Either he will be saved for prosecution, scape goat, or he will be allowed to die stating he went too long before treatment to be saved and with him any information they need to keep silenced.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MarkJS

O are they also on the tracking list and told to remain at their residence for at least 21 days? Anyone in their right mind would have bolted days ago.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: 222mockingbirdlane
Someone is quarantined with Ebola in a government building in Maryland right now. I can't post proof or other info, but it is the truth.

How did you come upon this information?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Someone is quarantined with Ebola in a government building in Maryland right now. I can't post proof or other info, but it is the truth.

How did you hear about this?

I don't like the idea of the proximity of Maryland to Dulles Airport where patient zero had a layover...for 3 hours!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Just heard it from someone who works there, second hand information. I haven't seen it for myself or anything. That is all I know. Just interesting he would say that, but the news only knows of one case in Dallas.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: new_here
Are you thinking of the doctor exposed to ebola while working in Sierra Leone? He was admitted to NIH in Bethesda, MD on Sunday, I believe.
Link
It's weird, I haven't heard any updates on his condition.

link   
I was bringing my boys to school this morning, extremely small town in south jersey, anyway, we seen this HUGE CDC truck going in the opposite direction. That was a tad nerve wracking. Just wondering WTH they were doing all the way down here?? Hopefully just passing through. We have heard of only 1 child in our county with possible Ebola, but nowhere around my neighborhood......as I said, I sure hope they were just driving by....

link   
a reply to: 222mockingbirdlane

There is a Dr. being quarantined at NIH. Does your contact work at NIH?

WASHINGTON — An American doctor who was exposed to the Ebola virus while volunteering in Sierra Leone was admitted Sunday to a hospital at the National Institutes of Health near the nation’s capital.

The patient, who was not identified, arrived at NIH’s Clinical Center about 4 p.m., NIH said in a statement on its website.

Read more: www.washingtontimes.com...
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Source

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

WITH ebola? As in they have it, or they COULD have it?

link   
a reply to: 222mockingbirdlane
Hmmm... The flight Duncan took to Dulles came from Brussels. The city which is home the EU's administrative headquarters.

So, it's not too much of a stretch that some other people on that flight were middle-rank US Govt officials who'd been in Brussels on Govt business.

link   

Just heard it from someone who works there, second hand information. I haven't seen it for myself or anything. That is all I know. Just interesting he would say that, but the news only knows of one case in Dallas.

Thanks!

Can you tell me what part of Maryland? Is it near Dulles/DC or in the general northern va area?

From other posters it seems it may be at the NIH in Bethesda. If that's the case, I feel a little better knowing it was the doctor who contracted the virus over seas, not from the airport.
edit on 3-10-2014 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: graceunderpressure

Your post made my nose burn, as if tears are stuck from rising up.

This situation weighs heavy on my heart region for sure.

Preps are essential but please trust your inner voice first and foremost.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Also didn't the first known patient, the DR get flown into that Maryland location in route to his final destination? Somehow Maryland has stood out to me, I even posted at some point as if that was the location of the quarantine hospital for the DR and aide worker...

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: nukedog
"You can't carry that bottle of water or shampoo on the plane..... Oh you have Ebola? Come on in!" - scumbag government

Lol just saw this meme -__-

crazy

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
The three children who were pulled from the classrooms yesterday were NOT in Dallas. They were RICHARDSON schools. This is making me very nervous!

For those of us who are not US-based, could you explain the significance of this and why this one piece of information is making you very nervous?

I'm not being facetious, btw. I'd really like to know.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
And in Toronto.
CBS News Toronto

A patient at a Toronto hospital is being tested for Ebola, though officials say it's "very unlikely" the individual has the virus.

The unidentified patient is at a University Health Network facility.

After news leaked that the network had "a patient with a fever and travel history from West Africa," a note was sent out Thursday afternoon to inform staff about the situation.

"It is very unlikely that the patient has Ebola, but a test has been ordered as a precaution," according to the email sent by Gillian Howard, the hospital network's vice-president of public affairs.

The note to staff indicates that "initial test results will be available within 24 hours."

The University Health Network is made up of the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, Toronto General Hospital, Toronto Western Hospital and the Toronto Rehabilitation Institute.

I'd like to know when he arrived, and from where.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: antar

Also to add is that this is a desensitization of the general public for the quarantine protocols.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Majestic are you in northern VA?
I'm an hour west of Dulles, and suspicious of Mr. Duncan's 3-hours wandering the terminal, not to mention the passengers that were on the same flight that disembarked. I sure to heck hope he was completely asymptomatic while on the BRU-IAD United Flight 951.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: whatnext21

My greatest fear is when this leaks into the Universities.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: antar
I'm not certain exactly what that first Dr's itinerary was. I'm sure someone here will have the details at hand.

What made me think out loud about Brussels and US Govt officials was that it's public knowledge a Dr was flown in a few days ago (from Sierra Leone) and isolated at the facility in MD for treatment, but mockingbirdlane's post implied there was another person isolated in MD but it wasn't public knowledge.

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join