It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC mobilizing: Dallas Hospital confirms First Positive Ebola Case in the US

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: adomol

So this is where Mr. Duncan lived in Liberia? Looks so dismal. No wonder ebola is out of control over there, the cleanup crew handling the decontamination looks dangerously unprofessional. Seems that they have not even the most basic guidelines for handling such a situation.

Makes me so much more no comfortable knowing that I live in the good old U.S. of A., with our advanced practices and CDC and NIH and who can forget our medical men and women in uniform of the USPHSCC.

No way something like this would go down in Dallas... right?

I hope you are being sarcastic. lol

It can be hard to tell on this site sometimes unless specifically inserted or blatantly stated.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Jansy

Geez! A child? That needs it's own thread...God, I hope the kid wasn't in a school.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack
Anderson Cooper just stated that the woman had been sleeping on contaminated bed linens. It will be a thousand wonders if she doesn't develop symptoms.

edit on 2-10-2014 by drwill because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: drwill
Anderson Cooper just stated that the woman had been sleeping on contaminated bed linen. It will be a thousand wonders if she doesn't develop symptoms.

Good grief, yeah, terrible.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Anderson Cooper just stated that the woman had been sleeping on contaminated bed linen. It will be a thousand wonders if she doesn't develop symptoms.

She was his "girlfriend" or "wife" depending on what you read, you think they didn't swap spit once?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: drwill

I think he has a lawsuit on his hands. Either the complex, the County, the CDC or all of the above. Side note, does everyone in Dallas have their heads up their rear ends? Do they watch the news - at all!?

Except Texasgirl of course.

I participate in another forum with many Texans, and I've been waiting for someone there to start a thread about Ebola. It won't be me that does it this time.

Not. One. Mention. out of hundreds of posters. Headinass is a good description of what is going on with most people it seems.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

a reply to: Justaposter
Sanjay is back for a second round. He and Wolf are looking at the video. I feel so sorry for the guy who is power washing; he's doing his job. A shame that TPTB didn't, at least, give the man some goggles.

They just said on my local 5 pm news (kxxv, central texas abc) that 'they are power washing the complex'

again.. ::facepalm::

link   

The whole complex needs help. There are usually public laundering areas and pools, sometimes hot tubs in these big complexes. Then of course you have the immediate neighbors, the folks walking through all that clean up water, hell....the amount of droplets sent airborne by power washing could effect dozens of folks.

How much of our tax dollars are spent on the CDC and all that preventative infrastructure? I want my money back.

link   
The CDC and this Administration have handled this so pathetically, one would think the ineptitude is by design.

???????

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
While I don't know her motives, the family should have been moved immediately. They were a primary contact, living in a biohazard, a petri dish.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Oh no, that is actually the apartment complex in Dallas. And yes, that is the stellar clean up job they are doing.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gully

Good grief, yeah, terrible.

Isn't this woman a trained medical professional? A nurse?

Shouldn't she know better? I mean come on?!!!!

So bizarre.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

And she is the primary caregiver to the kids during this quarantine.

The CDC's malfeasance or ineptitude has jeopardized these kids.

But then, she doesn't win any awards in my book either, sadly. She supposedly is a health care provider and was at work when her daughter took Duncan to the hospital the second time.

I hope her patients are under observation too...

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justaposter

Oh no, that is actually the apartment complex in Dallas. And yes, that is the stellar clean up job they are doing.

Yeah, and the entire world is watching....

Probably even ISIS.

link   

I was just following the lead of our fearless public officials on this situation and keeping my head securely up my bung.

Time to come up for some air.
edit on pm022014102014Thursday by adomol because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: texasgirl

To back more what I said, in the day that the case in Texas was announced the stock market on the companies behind the vaccine we up and yesterday the news announced that big pharma was hurrying up the vaccine trials in Africa while already one of the vaccine is been tested in Bethesda.

I am sure that as more people get sick they will be begging for a vaccine regardless of testing or no

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Justaposter
This is straight out of the Dark Ages! I know people who have power washed Ebola-free sidewalks and ended up on Tobradex eye drops. Whopping eye infection from stray droplets.

link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
The CDC and this Administration have handled this so pathetically, one would think the ineptitude is by design.

???????

sorry if someone else has this, but I'm trying to watch the board and do several other things.
Someone else has questions apparently.
The Hill: Health Officials Clam Up

link   

originally posted by: Justaposter

I was replying to a post that I think might have been done in sarcasm. I completely understand that the pic was real, I was just hoping the poster understood that and didn't actually think that was his apartment building in Liberia.

If you go back and read the quoted area, you'll see what I mean.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
This situation is off the rails.

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join