It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC mobilizing: Dallas Hospital confirms First Positive Ebola Case in the US

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: antar
OK, i will admit it, I have no idea what you are alluding to. What do those dates refer to, or mean?

Sorry for my ignorance....

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Zona

Thanks, Zona...I was going to pose the same question.

I think I know something...but it's undoubtedly incorrect.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: k3d59
Oh, no.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: natters
Just speculating, of course, but the interrogation may have worn her to a frazzle. And she may have
agreed that anything was possible.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I dont know! Star for you asking however, it just seems that people always end up saying that important events seem to fall on certain days, when I thought about how we have seen 3 blood moons this year it reminded me of this. Also I guess blood moons, Ebola hemorrhagic...

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

OK, good one! made me LOL! tension breaker, had to done. I enjoy a sense of humor in the face of frightening circumstances.

Now lets all hope the second guy in dallas, and all the others under observation, come back neg. for Ebola.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Finally CDC to screen for ebola in US airports, this will be for people that are travelling from West Africa

Travelers From Ebola-Hit Africa Will Be Screened in U.S.

www.nbcnews.com...

I hope is not too late already for that.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Guy on CNN saying other officers are feeling ill now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 8-10-2014 by ValentineWiggin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ValentineWiggin
Guy on CNN saying other officers are feeling ill now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh, not good.

Sorry to hear Duncan passed. Hope they learned some lessons on how to approach treatment.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AutOmatIc

Oh my goodness. In the middle of trying to digest all this info, i literally lol'd. Thanks for the laugh. Kinda sad that you are probably correct though.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ValentineWiggin

I have feeling though, that this situation will also be spawning A LOT of hypochondriacs.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Connecticut declares preemptive Ebola health emergency, allows quarantines

Connecticut’s governor declared a public health emergency in the Nutmeg State. The precautionary order, signed by Gov. Dannel Malloy, allows public health officials to coordinate a targeted quarantine in case Ebola arrives in the state.

“We are taking this action today to ensure that we are prepared, in advance, to deal with any identified cases in which someone has been exposed to the virus or, worst case, infected,” Malloy said in a statement.

“Our state’s hospitals have been preparing for it, and public health officials from the state are working around the clock to monitor the situation. Right now, we have no reason to think that anyone in the state is infected or at risk of infection,” he continued. “But it is essential to be prepared and we need to have the authorities in place that will allow us to move quickly to protect public health, if and when that becomes necessary. Signing this order will allow us to do that.”

I am glad they are doing this.
edit on 8-10-2014 by RockerDom because: typo

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: adomol
a reply to: ValentineWiggin

I have feeling though, that this situation will also be spawning A LOT of hypochondriacs.

You're not kidding. Had to visit urgent care today for a sinus infection. And despite being pretty on top of all of this, it wasn't even on my mind, but when they asked me if I have been out of Georgia in the last three weeks, I jumped and said, "What?" They told me they have always asked this, which I know to be patently untrue.
edit on 10/8/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
This whole fever check at FIVE WHOLE AIRPORTS bs is simply that, BS. By the time they get their crap together and stop flights from the affected countries it will be too late.
edit on 8-10-2014 by ValentineWiggin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome
a reply to: LDragonFire

9/18/14 Infected (from 18th-->assume it was 17th or 18thfor instance,, said good-bye the night before,, wink,wink.)

9/21/14
10/12/14

21 Days.
from 18th to ,,,October 8th.

21 days.Oct.8th,, if the man is still alive,,on October 9th,,that would be good. or at least hopefull.

Oct 8th.

The world can wait a whole 8 days ,,right?

One thing not mentioned,,If u had contact with Mr. X or ground Zero,, take your pick,,is,,
"
go too your nearest Dr. and say,, "please,,test me for Ebola,,"i know Mr. X."

thats just common sence right??

was just going through this thread and came across this on about page 5.

pretty spot on with dates.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: graceunderpressure

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Here is a new one for you all:

A man who recently traveled to Liberia was taken by ambulance from Los Angeles International Airport to a nearby hospital in Inglewood, where he was quarantined even though he does not have any symptoms of Ebola.

The man, who has not been identified, was taken Tuesday night to Centinela Hospital Medical Center due to “travel history appropriate precautions,” according to Steven Brand, a hospital spokesman.

“The patient will remain fully isolated in the hospital’s ER for continued evaluation and all appropriate testing will be conducted in consultation with the CDC,” Brand said.

So, it seems like the authorities can only overreact or underreact -- no reasonable measures in between the two. I don't recall anyone saying that any traveler with a history of visiting Liberia must be quarantined.

All this while our Southern borders are wide open to anyone and everyone who can pay the Cartel's price to get them here.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE.....

Ebola on the Border? Border Agents Catching Liberian Illegals Crossing from Mexico

Border agents have some stunning news for Americans concerned about the risk of Ebola.

Agents are reporting that they have caught hundreds of illegal aliens crossing our Southern border from African Ebola “hot zones” over the past several months, the majority of them from Liberia, where Dallas Ebola patient Thomas Eric Duncan is from.

And as a Federal GAO report told us last year, for every illegal caught at the border, an estimated 5 more slip through. So potentially thousands of West African illegals may have entered the United States illegally in just the past 6 months.

Chris Cabrera is a spokesperson for the National Border Patrol Council, a union representing United States Border Patrol Agents. In an interview for KGBT television in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas, Cabrera told the reporter just how high the threat really is.

DHS figures indicate that 112 individuals were caught illegally crossing into the United States from Guinea, 231 from Liberia, and another 145 from Sierra Leone, the three Ebola “hot spots”. This represents a 95% increase over 2013, before the Ebola crisis heated up.

And DHS pulled 30% of its agents off the border in August, to deal with the massive influx of illegal minors from Central America, leaving even fewer agents to defend against invasion, as the Ebola catastrophe gets worse in Africa, and people get more desperate to get to America for treatment.

toprightnews.com...

Wake up people....for your own sake...wake up!!!

Des

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Yes, Is been an increase of border crossing of west African people since the ebola epidemic started, I wonder if the increase was after the three Americans were cured with the ZMapp.

It was only a matter of time when the crossing will increase, putting in danger no only south of the border illegal immigrants but also the border patrol.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone
I am banging my head, Des. And when I think that a few years ago I was almost allowed to board a flight from Tampa to Atlanta with -- gasp -- a small set of fingernail clippers! It's like the national security people have gone insane.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

That's plain scary.
THE FEAST OF TRUMPETS IN OLD TESTAMENT TIMES
"...God has always had a heart to warn people before He executes His judgment. God warned the people before the Flood, and He warned Niniveh before it was ruined. The Feast of Trumpets reflects God’s desire to summon His people to repentance so that He can vindicate them on the day of His judgment..."
Sukkot
"...Agriculturally, Sukkot is a harvest festival and is sometimes referred to as Chag HaAsif (חג האסיף, the “Festival of Ingathering”), as it celebrates the gathering of the harvest..." As in "Bringing in the Sheaves"?
"
Going forth with weeping, sowing for the Master,
Though the loss sustained our spirit often grieves;
When our weeping’s over, He will bid us welcome,
We shall come rejoicing, bringing in the sheaves. .."
OK. I'm freaked.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: k3d59

I love coincidences (?) like this....thanks for looking it up!!

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join