It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC mobilizing: Dallas Hospital confirms First Positive Ebola Case in the US

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Justaposter

Do you have the link please?

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

www.cdc.gov...

scroll down and there will be a live brodcast link. but it gives you a popup window and says it might harm your computer.

trying to find a better link for you.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Wait?! In FRISCO?!!! I work in Frisco and my brother lives there!! What?!!! The CareNow Clinic?

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

NEW: CareNow says patient checked "YES" to question on screening form about travel to West Africa.

Curious if his contact was before that of Thomas Duncan's family members. Maybe he was on the plane with him.

edit on 8-10-2014 by 2gd2btru because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

The one off of main street.

www.zerohedge.com...

this has some tweets and infomation.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Okay try this

www.wfaa.com...

You have to click on the red banner at the top of the page. It seems to be time delayed.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
a reply to: research100

Listen to my link back on or around page 20 something on The Hot Zone... If you were to take a pin head or even less of Ebola and place it in water, it would turn, grow in a short time into Billions of cells.

Then why does the CDC say you can't catch it from water?

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
www.facebook.com...

This is the WFAA facebook page, and this link will show you 2 pictures of the patent.

I have to be honest.. I am starting to feel like I am living in a Stephen King novel.

edit on 8-10-2014 by Justaposter because: wrong link. opps

edit on 8-10-2014 by Justaposter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justaposter
www.facebook.com...

This is the WFAA facebook page, and this link will show you 2 pictures of the patent.

I have to be honest.. I am starting to feel like I am living in a Stephen King novel.

I was just thinking this. The news makes me feel like I'm in the beginning of a zombie movie.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ValentineWiggin the 2nd person showing ebola symptoms is one of the deputies who went to the aparttment.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The patient was identified as Sgt. Michael Monning, a deputy who accompanied county health officials Zachary Thompson and Christopher Perkins into the apartment where Thomas Eric Duncan stayed in Dallas.

The deputy was ordered to go inside the unit with officials to get a quarantine order signed. No one who went inside the unit that day wore protective gear.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Why did you not call ahead to the Presbyterian hospital ????

Why did you not call the CDC or your public Health department???

Why did you walk into a clinic instead?

Why was the media there as fast as the local fire department and ambulance?

Because had I not, gone high profile, I may have been taken to the undisclosed location they are currently hiding all the others...

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justaposter
a reply to: texasgirl

The one off of main street.

www.zerohedge.com...

this has some tweets and infomation.

Okay...Well, that's a little better. But still WAY TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT. About 10 minutes away...

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Purple shirt Judge is not going to be pleased if this Sheriff's Deputy turns out positive.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
News conference from Frisco on now.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2gd2btru

Purple shirt Judge is not going to be pleased if this Sheriff's Deputy turns out positive.

Oh man you are reading my mind.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: blackcatmagic

Oh your Avatar is adorable.

A good reminder to go out and enjoy the day, remember my many blessings and to pray for our planet, our people right now.

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Fire Chief Mark Piland just said he did not come in contact with Duncan, but did have contact with the family and was in the apartment....so does that mean the family has it? Probably why they were moved to an "undisclosed location". I took days to clean everything up. How many more people or animals were unnecessarily exposed? Sorry don't have a link. Trying to type as he speaks.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: blackcatmagic

Or he walked through the vomit on the sidewalk before the power washers came, only to go home and take off his shoes and rub his eyes after a stressful day.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Thank you.

I do count my blessings. I hope for the best for these people affected by this. I live and work in the area this is happening so I am a little more concerned.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 2gd2btru
I hope he doesn't have a dog!

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join