It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

annoying neighbors...do yours get on your nerves?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: CardiffGiant

Do the same to him..ask for stupid things...go over to his house...hard as that may be...don't leav e his porch...go over middle of the night...demand stuff...keep rambling n visiting...ask for his stuff...be a pest...don't let up n be just as much a pest at all hrs...turn the tables right back on him!!!
God luck

What if he likes it

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I am surrounded by annoying people, they're all over my neighborhood

Our old next door neighbors were raided one night while my husband and I were unloading groceries from the car. I was opening the door and heard a bunch of people walking behind me. It was the SWAT team in their tactical gear with weapons out. They had a gun aimed at my husband while asking him what his address was. That was pretty scary to see weapons aimed at my husband.

Another of our neighbors is a hard core drug addict and steals gas from cars in the neighborhood. He was just caught by another neighbor who decided to steal all the vegetables from his garden as payback. That was a fun night in the neighborhood. My husband was drunk that night so he got in on the action and was screaming "If you don't want your vegetables stolen, don't steal peoples gas!!" Lol!!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

You could just not answer the door.

I never answer the door unless I'm expecting someone and they've just texted to say it's them.

He'll carry on knocking for a bit, then he'll get bored and stop doing it.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join