It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Neptune sized exo planet with water in atmosphere discovered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
We are getting closer and closer every day in finding both another earth and maybe a planet with alien life on it. It is even possible there is alien life on this world. Its just amazing to me how we are able to discern whats in the atmosphere of planets that are so far away. What I would give to be a scientist in finding stuff like this out! This particular world is thought to be rocky, warm world with a gaseous atmosphere.
edit on 30pm30pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
my bad....nice find

edit on 30-9-2014 by mikeone718 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: mikeone718

thank you.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
We are getting closer and closer every day in finding both another earth and maybe a planet with alien life on it. It is even possible there is alien life on this world. Its just amazing to me how we are able to discern whats in the atmosphere of planets that are so far away. What I would give to be a scientist in finding stuff like this out! This particular world is thought to be rocky, warm world with a gaseous atmosphere.

Did you look at the BBC site it uses as a source?

www.bbc.co.uk...

Too close to its sun to be inhabitable, don't mean to be a downer, just your link is a little selective on what it actually reports back from its sources.

new topics

top topics

join