It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Proof of Monotheistic Deception

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Diderot

Nawkhash is just something someone called me once. I doubt it has anything to do with the Hebrew word for bronze or serpent. Nechash is the only word in any human language I can find that is similar and allegorically I appreciate it.

My name is Josh, but I was born with three first names, so I get called all sorts of things. The goddess is Minerva and the owl a creature representing wisdom. I grew up in a small town named Minerva, so I've always appreciated that goddess and it turns out that was an auspicious coincidence.

Anyway, I can see what you are saying. Intuitively I feel at peace among nature, although it is really this material universe that is the flame which transfixes my attentions. I think human engineering can be just as suitable for our continued habitation here as that which has emerged more naturally. Although, I am hoping we develop some kind of bioengineering at some point. The idea of planting a seed and growing a house from the ground without polluting this world excites me.

We could improve upon the homeostasis and well-being of this planet, becoming gardeners of paradise if we set our mind to that task.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

It's already finished.

According to some NDE's who have seen it, Paradise is an actual planet that exists now and is 80 times the size of the Earth.

See Dr. Eby's videos for more on this.

Dr. Richard Eby was a professor and obstetrician who fell off a second story balcony in Chicago and hit his head and died instantly and found himself in Paradise. When he came back to a bloodless corpse in the hospital morgue, the athiest Doctor refused to believe he was alive and told him to 'shut up and don't give me any of that #' because he knew that Eby had been taken into the hospital as a totally bloodless dead body.

Jesus, where am I?I gasped! Suddenly in a new body in a new place with new life, I was ecstatically joyful: no pain, no tears, no sorrow, no memory.

Instantly, before I could complete my query, that same Voice in a tone of gentle thunder echoed within my head: "Didn’t you read my book?"

Yeshua began His answer: "If you had read My Book you would have known all the answers."

"In fact, everything that My children need to know about how God thinks and works and judges and rewards, either before or after the Cross, is already in My Book. That is why I commanded mankind to ‘engrave My Words upon their hearts,’ and to pass them along from generation to generation. I wanted everyone to hear and know just Who I AM, the Messiah, their one hope of Salvation, their Most High God." I gave up My Spirit to My Father as soon as I announced to the crowd, ‘It is finished!’ Then I was free to prepare Paradise for that repentant thief in Heaven. This is My Home here in the Third Heaven with My saints. You are in Paradise this day!"

Lord, what is Paradise?

To be talking with the Creator of the Universe, mind to mind, in this Paradise, was unspeakably exciting. Questions flooded through my new mind.

"But Jesus," I blurted out, "Tell me your definition of Paradise. It is obvious that I am in Heaven with You because everything is so perfect. Tell me more!"

"My child, didn’t you read My Book? I was so careful to explain that I would prepare for each of you in the heavenly places, an abode with Me. I even arranged for my disciples to watch Me ascend into the heavens, enfolded in My Shekinah Glory cloud. I assigned two angels to meet them there outside of Bethany to reassure them that I would return in like manner. And I will do so!

"Now, My Son, to answer your question: Paradise is a holding tank for the souls who have accepted Me as their Savior simply by faith in My having laid down My life to redeem them from the curse of sin. I prepared a new place for each of them, as I had promised. It is one of My gifts of mercy and grace, that their joy may be full! Here they become one with Me, completing the talents which I gave each one so that each can function as a distinct member in My Body.

Another query burst from my mind to His: "Do You mean, Jesus, that each of Your children in Paradise has a separate place just for his particular enjoyment?"

"Yes, My Son! Didn’t you read in My Book that I would go to prepare a PLACE - not a commune, nor a kibbutz; not a tenement nor a tract house? It would be a place fit for providing the abundant joys and fulfilled dreams and talents of each child, as a new creature, My joint heir! Each person is unlike any other, except that I am in each one, perfecting, teaching, sanctifying. Each of their abodes reflects the perfection of the purposes and promises for which I prepare My people and places!

"I know My sheep, just as they know My Voice. I made them. Heaven is so large that I have unlimited space for each one’s paradise, a place of his own. This is just a tiny portion of Heaven. I have limitless plans. I think of Paradise as My sheepfold; I am its gate!This is your paradise. It is what you could not fashion for yourself, so I did it for you. That was my promise. It is your temporary abode for now!"

I was stunned with excitement. This huge valley of celestial beauty was mine? The perfection of its forests, flowers, meadows and mountains was awesome.

Dr. Richard Eby dies, visits heaven, and returns with a startling message

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

People can assert absolutely anything.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

This is true...

But when they start coming back with actual proof, like Colton Burpo did, things begin to look a bit different.

Strange, I was writing the below post in another thread at the same time you were writing yours:

originally posted by: Murgatroid
I would agree except for the fact that there are a massive number of confirmations that all correlate with one another.

When I first began studying this back in the 80's I too was at first extremely skeptical.

But after looking at literally thousands of cases over many years, the evidence is just too undeniable.

Colton Burpo's case for example, who met and described in detail his own sister that he had never even seen.

This is not an isolated incident BTW, there have been several others like it.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

A random passerby said something that piqued my interest a few days ago.

Whatever you do, don't fall for the Romans.

How true. I find the Bible, has absolutely no hold over one, after you simply walk away and no longer entertain anything from it. Including debating its so called followers.

It really is a waste of time. Understand said belief system is based on hearsay and superstition. It has no basis in reality.

It is why we call it a belief system. Not, a factual system.

edit on 2-10-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

theres a dozen explanations for what that boy experienced. none of which involve deities.
edit on 2-10-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nechash
A god is a being whose entire reality is established and enacted by their own will alone. They are not an object of any laws other than those that they will into existence and they have no binding impositions placed upon them. Any other being, no matter how powerful they may be, are not godly because they are not the primary subject over all things.

A god who renders themselves ungodly by causing themselves to become a reflexive object of their own authority, binding themselves to a course of action which cannot be undone is no longer a god.

.........If god does not want you to have freedom, and he is a god over you, then there is nothing you could do to resist him. He would not need to ask for your cooperation.?

The biggest fallacy of "common belief"of mankind (from the religion -religious to atheist) is they "believe" they have a free will.Nothing could be further from the truth.Man has a will(conciousness mechanism) to make choices however NONE of those choices are FREE of cause because every effect has a cause(law of causality) and man does not have control over those causes.For every choice someone makes there were a multitude of causes and effects and it only takes one of those to not be free .

Quantum physics states.... light is composed of particles or waves.When an electron jumps from one atomic orbit to another, it does not go through the intervening space which is called a quantum leap because there are no physical "signals"... they just go from one place to the other.Matter is particles or waves but the waves aren't like light waves they are "possibilities" until they are observed as "actual events".There is no material interaction that could ever transform these possibilities into actual events of experience there has to be an intermediary that serves as a signal that involves the exchange of energy..therefore a non material "consciousness"(for lack of another term) "chooses" out of the possibilities the actuality of we "experience" and percieve.

Man can "choose" but they cannot cause and event by a choice free of causation because there is no such thing.All the choices a person makes is ALWAYS accordng to their nature and charcther formed by the almalgamtion of all of their experiences.Free will through free choices are an "illusion" or more accurately a dellusion.The events are actual they are just not events caused by a free will.The cause of all material events have to be caused by a non material source....the creator God.

Man's perception is thier free will choices are the cause but they can't be because NOTHING IN the material realm is FREE of causation and the source "signal" is NON material.That does not mean man is being "controlled' by the creator God like a puppet/robot.Everyones choices are in accordance to their nature and characther..they are ALWAYS who they are....a man can change(grow by experience) but is not "changed"...they remain their nature and charcther(name).

The bottom line is this does not sit well with the majority of people.THEY want "complete" control of their life regardless of the fact the multitude of events prove otherwise.They 'exert" their "will" upon things to cause events yet they are not the cause itself.King Solomon was wise in only one regard.He finally understood this commn principle that pervades the material realm....all is vanity of vanities(Ecclesiastes 1).As The bard wrote 'All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players.

These are just metaphors to describe what can't be "known" through belief.The creator God does not "exist" in this universe as matter does.Their "mind" is nothing like mans mind.Mans mind is satan..the adversary...it is in complete contradiciton to the creator God(Life) because it can NOT know it can only believe what it "percieves/observes".... the waves of possibilities that are percieved as actual events.What man percieves as a "free will" is anything but.

That perception (through faith in "their" Belief System relgion) is the "prison " of mankind which they can NOT free themselves from.That is one of the aspects of salvation/deliverence from Hades(the realm of death and impercption).First they will be delivered from the realm of death THEN"freed from the bondage" from the realm of imperception (their Belief System religion).This is VERY GOOD News for all of mankind.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

A god is a being whose entire reality is established and enacted by their own will alone. They are not an object of any laws other than those that they will into existence and they have no binding impositions placed upon them. Any other being, no matter how powerful they may be, are not godly because they are not the primary subject over all things.

who determined that to be the official definition of a god, and how did they determine it? or is that YOUR definition?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

Our independence and primacy of personal authority and personal dominion over our own property and self is inherently obvious to me. Your assertion is just the intellectual equivalent of the emotional/moral argument the mystics of self-annihilation make on the spiritual level. I don't know what you're trying to sell, but I'm not interested. There are 7 billion hapless victims out there marching headlong into oblivion, do you really have a desperate need to make it 7 billion and 1?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I think that is a reasonable definition. It could be called my own.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nechash

I think that is a reasonable definition. It could be called my own.

i think your definition is unreasonable because it assumes that "god" is synonymous with "ultimate power" which is more a modern concept than it is a fair representation of the vast history of theism.

and it SHOULD be called your own because its not in any text book or dictionary im aware of.
edit on 2-10-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

How would you define god?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Hello again, Nechash.

Clearly, Josh is not a Goddess, so I am going with the wise owl.

Perhaps in an earlier life...

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Hello. Well, in the spirit of anti-superstition, I'll forego any beliefs in a past life until I have more data. I doubt that is how it'd work anyway. If a raindrop falls into the ocean, evaporates into the sky and is formed again, is it really the same water that made up the first one? Maybe we are all Hypatia, at least in part. I knew surprisingly little about Diderot for being a dabbler in philosophy. Just from what I read so far, I like him. His role in the French revolution and work to replicate the powers of production into a state of common abundance is certainly inspiring, although would probably cause deflation on a massive level. As an economic mutualist, I wish he had been more successful in actualizing his visions into reality, at least those visions. ;p

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Dear Nechash,

" If a raindrop falls into the ocean, evaporates into the sky and is formed again, is it really the same water that made up the first one?"

Why do you make it so difficult for me to argue with you?

The least you could do is say something foolish and bombastic.

My knives are sharp and await a deserving target.

But no, you feel the need to calm the savage beast within.

Someday, I shall step into the same river twice, just to irritate you!

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Diderot was famous for the actor breaking the forth wall to engage with the observer? Can the actor break the fourth wall to engage with the author as well? Personally, I have no need to argue with you. I think we could be edifying for one another on much more civilized terms, and I think mutually beneficial revelry is infinitely more interesting over divisiveness any day.

I'm actually a little hurt that you don't find me bombastic. Having read some of Diderot's work this evening, I am guilty of the kind of generalist hand waving that he seemed to characterize in "This is not a story." Is being a chameleon such a terrible thing? If we all only focus on the areas we are the best at, wouldn't we be kind of one dimensional?

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Jesus said you cannot serve money and serve God. Either way, you still have a master, whether your master is materialism - living through greed; or The Spirit - living through Love .

Where your heart is, that is where your treasure will be.

God is Love, so the Will of God is Love which is why Jesus Christ said to do this:

"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust." - Matthew 5:44-45

We are told to be merciful just as God is merciful (Luke 6:36).

Not living through The Spirit (Love) doesn't mean you are "free", it just means that you are serving greed and materialism. Either way you are still serving something, so why not serve something that is good for yourself and others (Love/Compassion) instead of something that leaves a person empty inside (greed which leaves people in a constant emptiness/unfulfillment)?
edit on 3-10-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Hello again Nechash,

"I'm actually a little hurt that you don't find me bombastic. Having read some of Diderot's work this evening, I am guilty of the kind of generalist hand waving that he seemed to characterize in "This is not a story." Is being a chameleon such a terrible thing? If we all only focus on the areas we are the best at, wouldn't we be kind of one dimensional?"

Diderot was truly a giant among the intellects of the Renaissance, and he deserves major credit for the development of the modern encyclopedia. I hope to honor his legacy by adopting his name. I only hope that I can match his courage.

p.s. It is often a challenge to perceive bombast in a point of harmony. This is ATS, after all!

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
God can do whatever he wants. Even "diminish" himself. Its just like if superman lets you put handcuffs on him and throw him in a cell, it doesnt really matter because he can break out anytime he wants.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
God can do whatever he wants. Even "diminish" himself. Its just like if superman lets you put handcuffs on him and throw him in a cell, it doesnt really matter because he can break out anytime he wants.

its ironic that you would choose a similarly overwritten and overpowered character to represent him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join