It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just the facts please!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I love ATS and visit the site regularly. Although I am no expert on any of the subject matter, I find it hard to sift thru the fiction to get to the truth. Everybody on ATS seems to be sincere in finding out the truth on various subjects but it's the so-called experts that really get confusing. I find in more cases than not these experts hide behind subjects like UFO's in order to sell books, movies and make speeches.

Sure I watch all the programs on tv regarding these various subjects, but there again it seems to be smoke and mirrors. What are your thoughts on some of the sources of information and the people who come forward to present it?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I say verify verify verify. make sure to verify everything you read research online. I don't want to say 80% of what you see on the internet is a lie. But verify verify verify. hahhaha

Especially when it comes to UFO research

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
It depends on the topic, this forum is about space exploration, mostly factual news on mans space endeavors. Whereas the UFO forum and others will always have indifferent opinions because facts are hard to prove in them fields.

new topics

join