It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas, Texas possible Ebola case

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: coolhanddan

Thank you for passing on info from your nurse friend in the hospital! This is one of the things I really love about ATS, there is almost always someone with very direct info from close to the source who can help keep us posted on things we might not hear from news media. I appreciate it, and I'm sure others do too. I've been surprised that we haven't seen someone from affected countries in Africa posting here.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
From an NBC reporter in Dallas-Fort Worth on Twitter

Jocelyn Lockwood ‏@JocelynNBC5

@dfrincidents confirms the Ebola patient was transported from The Ivy apts in the 7200 blk of Fair Oaks @NBCDFW

Thought those of you in the area would want to know. The second suspected case that coolhanddan told us about has also now been announced in the media as well. It looks like the second case was from the Ivy apartments also, at least that's the rumor, but it doesn't seem to have been officially confirmed yet for the second suspected case.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Yesterday 2 patients possible 60, today 2 patients possible 80, they have 20 beds ready for further patients, and she has been told not to say anything anymore so the source has dried up with that news.

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Dan, you are the man! Ill take a inside source over MSM anyday... Like i said back on page one, "Gotta love ATS"! Though im sad she wont be passing anymore info i do understand disclosure rules and the need to hold onto ones job. Please tell her Hank from Denton says thank you for your work and bravery! And Dan, thank you again my friend i appreciate your return to the thread to update us!

a reply to: coolhanddan

posted on Oct, 3 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
From what I have been seeing in Dallas, is this is one great big cluster f#@$. They are not considering anything, the first is that they did not isolate those in the same apartment with him and they broke quarantine. It is now that they are starting to decontaminate the entire area. They cleaned up his puke, but did not take the necessary precautions on such. The man lied to the authorites when he got on the plane. It has been one mess up after another.

And the authorities wonder why they are starting to see signs of people starting to panic in the area. Alot more people out where I live are starting to prep, and are making plans on not going to work or refusing to go shopping or deal with people from the Dallas area. And who can blame them? The fact that the CDC and the federal government has been out right lying to the public when it comes to Ebola. This is not the first case in the USA, where a person was infected. That distinction happened in 1990's. We got lucky then, as it was a new strain and not lethal to the human species. This is different, this is a lethal strain and will cause more problems in the long run for the country. If there is more people who get sick from this guy, there will be panic and chaos.

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
New case in Rhode Island.
wpri.com...
I really don't understand why they continue to allow these people to travel in and out of those effected areas?

edit on 4-10-2014 by rumor21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: rumor21
New case in Rhode Island.
wpri.com...
I really don't understand why they continue to allow these people to travel in and out of those effected areas?

It's not a new case in the sense that this person came into the country under the radar like Thomas Duncan.

He was diagnosed with Ebola in Africa and is being brought back to the USA under controlled circumstances.

Also, it looks like he will be treated in Nebraska.
edit on 4-10-2014 by windowpane because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join