It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halloween

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
ALL HALLOWS EVE ( Halloween) Originally a pagan festival of the dead .today's culture well know as Halloween . All hallows eve is observed the night of October 31 .followed on November 1 by all hallows day .also called All Hallowmas .All Saints day and all Souls day . The ancient Celts called the festival Samhain (pronounced sow an ) celebrate the onset of winter and the beginning of the new Celtic year samhain means end of summer . in Ireland the festival was know as Samhain or La Samon for the feast of the sun ...

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: gavdemonologist34

In intro we usually say hello...

hi.

Peace

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Wait...

Didn't you just post this a couple days ago? And in the same forum? Two days should be plenty of time to get your posts up and actually post in a relevant forum.

This may be brought down due to t&c violation, maybe...

Just go get your posts up and start a thread!

Kallisti

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

What gives? I'm experiencing Deja Vu......

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

Wait...

Didn't you just post this a couple days ago? And in the same forum? Two days should be plenty of time to get your posts up and actually post in a relevant forum.

This may be brought down due to t&c violation, maybe...

Just go get your posts up and start a thread!

Kallisti

oh good, im not insane, or atleast not the only one

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Wtf...

And now that I look he CAN and has posted in other forums!

What gives?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Bill Murray or Tom Cruise? Groundhog Day or Edge of Tomorrow?

Trick? or Treat?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

WTF Is right! Maybe they are in Troll Training? Yikes! Not Another One!! LMAO!!!!!

And HEY, Where's our Candy from Gav?!?! I Call Foul!!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

IKR!?

man... I was really looking forward to a nice fat sack of gummy worms...

...mmmm... gummies...

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I am having Deja vu or what. didn't you had this same thread on introductions yesterday? about Halloween.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   

"ALL HALLOWS EVE ( Halloween) Originally a pagan festival of the dead .today's culture well know as Halloween . All hallows eve is observed the night of October 31 .followed on November 1 by all hallows day .also called All Hallowmas .All Saints day and all Souls day . The ancient Celts called the festival Samhain (pronounced sow an ) celebrate the onset of winter and the beginning of the new Celtic year samhain means end of summer . in Ireland the festival was know as Samhain or La Samon for the feast of the sun ... "

Halloween is an historic remnant of the early Christian assault on the powerful presence of paganism. Consider the fairytale of Hansel and Gretel. This signifies the absolute victory of Christianity over the ancient wisdom of Nature.

Terra is the Earth upon which we stand. We forsake it at our own folly.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Sorry i do apologise my laptop is playing up and some posts dont post .if i posted twice i did not realise it posted .
I am new to this site
And because of a busy schedule im only getting on this site for a few minutes a night .so im still trying to figure out how everything works .

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

They used to have a MOD come on and post rules and help topics for new members, but I think they must have stopped doing that, so allow me...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Thanks i do apologise .. im.new to this site and.its not the easiest to work .. i have a doctrine in demonology . When it comes to paranormal i can help people .. thats why im here. To chat and make friends but it seems theres a.lot.of kids on this site and it makes them feel.good to attack people when there new to this .. i am.an adult ..looking forward to.some adult conversation here ...

top topics

join