It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microvita and Cosmology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I came across a nice article by Zen Gardner regarding Microvita and a theory postulated by Shrii P.R. Sarkar. Microvita it seems are wildly diverse and come in three main categories, Positive, Neutral and Negative. Positive can be beneficial, Neutral no special effect and Negative can cause physical illness (Virus etc) and psychic derangement.

The Microvita make use of sound waveforms, visual images and thought forms to spread. The sound wave idea in particular reminds me of the apparent conspiracy regarding the western musical scale, 444hz and the corruption of society.

The article mainly caught my attention because of the Virus connection. It has been postulated on ATS by a few folks that the human mind has been infiltrated by a virus like entity which is hell bent on corruption of our species.

Anyway here are a few links....

ZEN GARDNER
www.zengardner.com...

SHRII P.R. SARKAR MICROVITA AND COSMOLOGY
www.microvita.com...

444hz vs 440hz WAR ON THE PEOPLE
www.waronwethepeople.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Perhaps television & the music industry are the carriers of this "virus", the way the virus gets into the mind could be this - infected people work in music/TV industry & promote material that enhances this virus/entities ability to enter the minds of viewers. From there it spreads through the western world.
edit on 30-9-2014 by TheHighestNumber because: Update to thoughts

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TheHighestNumber

You thought right, according to the material. Good thinking mate!

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DrunkYogi

Oh brilliant, i like it when that happens lol

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Just read through the zen gardner article & i must say it is a fascinating concept & even though occultists have postulated the possibility of such for quite some time, it is amazing to see it wrote out in such a well thought out way as it makes perfect sense that this could be a real possibility

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TheHighestNumber

I agree THN, it makes sense to me. Media may play a much larger role in the breakdown of society than originally thought. For instance, it appears as if a lot of kids nowadays are completely lost and dejected. This could be a major reason why!

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I used to wonder if a group of occultists were behind the media (TV/Music) & now that this has come out & confirmed certaim suspicions I'm finding myself asking the same questions again, a demon would actually fit the description of this virus (non-material entity). So can we be sure that there isn't actually an occult group programming our youth through the media, those that say no need to really look closely at the world (especially the first-world).

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Seriously? This dreck is just right for gray area. Maybe for skunk works.

It's neither science nor technology, though. It's not even good fiction.

Tripe. Yep, I'd say tripe is the best description, if you don't want to venture into the scatological.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
These kinds of stories are told all the time in pseudo science circles and new age novels. I looked through all three of your links and i was not surprised to see in the first paragraph of your first link.

I invite you to leave aside your preconceived ideas for a while and join me on a mysterious journey into an unknown aspect of the cosmos. After the journey, you are totally free to apply your decisions and pass judgment as you wish. But just for now, I will ask you to suspend them

Whenever you see an amazing claim that says you have to forget everything that science has learned up to this point to believe our story, then you know you are being fed a bucket of BS. He is claiming that he believes in microvita (micro life) some where between the range of plasma and possibly including electrons as life themselves. And yes you would literally have to throw away the definition of life to even come to this hypothesis. Which is all this is because he has no physical proof therefor excluding it from theory statis all together. If you change the definition of life to include things like electrons and their chemical reactions, then guess what? Everything is alive!!! Rocks, water, metal, acids, and everything else. The definition of life is pretty simple.

The second link is more of the same. No substance at all.

The third link is about sound frequencies. Which has nothing to do with the topic of the other two links. Sound frequencies do affect us in a physical way. But they have been studying this for a very long time, and there has never been anything like this documented in a scientific forum. This is more pseudo junk. You can always tell by the claims they make and what they fail to explain. Their descriptions of the benefits of one tone vs. the pros/cons of a seperate tone are so vague, they could be attributed to anything.

528 is clearly all about LOVE, PEACE, and FREEDOM, and 432 has been selected by agents of FEAR, WAR, AND SPIRITUAL ENSLAVEMENT, to defeat the “528LOVERevolution.”

There is no better explanation, nor more reasonable conclusion, because to attack 528, is to attack the heart of a) nature; b) water molecules; c) rainbows; d) sunshine; e) the sun itself; f) water crystals; g) chlorophyll in the botanical world, producing; h) oxygen that sustains us with the electron of LOVE vibrating in 528; i) your heart; j) my heart; k) the Creator’s heart; l) the laws of physics, and the reason there are precisely 5280 feet in a measured mile.

This doesn't make any sense. The frequencies they are referring too are single tones. It is impossible to even be in a room with only one single frequency at a time. And the tones they are refering too can be made on any musical instrument. Respectively they are A and C. So what is the big deal?

May i suggest an experiment? Get a speaker and walk around playing the tones for people and see how quickly they get annoyed and ask you to stop.

edit on 30-9-2014 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Here comes the negativity. Two at a time as usual.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
It would serve some people well to read this and remember that Scientists are frequently wrong.

www.theguardian.com...

The arrogance of Scientists never ceases to amaze!

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Yes scientists are often wrong about their methods and their interpretations of the data from their experiments. But not as often as non scientifically trained people who don't even bother to understand how the physical world works.

I read all the articles you brought in for discussion. I would like you to describe in your own words, what microvita is, and what the benefit of listening to those tones is supposed to provide?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Why don't you explain in your own words why he is wrong! Keeping in mind that any Scientific evidence (so called) is probably wrong.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I wouldn't presume to try and explain a theory the guy may have been working on for most of his life just because i read the article once or twice. That's just insane, know what i mean

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

You wouldn't have to throw out the definition of life, you would have to update it though, as often happens when considering new possibilities that are rather "out there"

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I already explained why electrons are not "alive"

And why A4 and C5 are common tones you would here all the time. Therefor nothing to get excited about.

Ok now your turn. Why are electrons alive?

How are those tones beneficial?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheHighestNumber

You wouldn't have to throw out the definition of life, you would have to update it though, as often happens when considering new possibilities that are rather "out there"
He is talking about updating it to include electrons and plasma.
edit on 30-9-2014 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Maybe we should update the definition of life to "motion"! Anything that moves is in a sense alive, we are perhaps limited here by our pre-conceived notions of what life is, perhaps that's why the article says to leave pre-conceived notions at the door.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

How come you manage to miss the point?

NEW SCIENTIST

What is life? According to Sohan Jheeta, an astrobiologist from the Open University in Milton Keynes, UK, biologists have spent far too long dithering about how to define what a living organism actually is. As a result there are more than 280 definitions of life on record, and none of them really hits the mark, Jheeta says.

www.newscientist.com...

Again you may use some scientific theory to explain why electrons are alive or not but the fact is, as i already stated, Science is frequently wrong. You are unwilling to suspend your beliefs long enough to allow the possibility of the theory. You have a closed mind stuck in Scientific dogma. Science should explore all possibilities and not shut out some just because it does not fit with the current paradigm. i mean how many times will this lesson not be learned by the Scientific community. It is nothing short of a shambles.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I didn't miss the point. I disagree with it. You cannot go around calling everything life. There is a reason why we have definitions for words. His rebuttals of these definitions make no sense.

Other definitions simply list attributes of life on Earth, including that it "grows". Then again, crystals and cities grow. You could add the constraint that life must also be capable of reproducing. But post-menopausal women are alive yet can't reproduce (unless they pays lots of money for IVF and tolerate much sneering from tabloid newspapers).

Crystals are a chemical reaction. Not a process of life. Crystals do not eat or reproduce. Menopause? Really.

top topics

join