It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Oklahoma man has threatened to behead his coworker

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

No... actually your wrong. The predominate religion in Kenya is Christian. To the tune of over 82% of the country.

Link

Just saying. His friends on Facebook are all Christian. "Jacob" is not a Muslim name, he is 8 times more likely to be Christian than Muslim coming from Kenya and there was no reference to even the possibility of him being a Muslim on his Facebook. Not even a hint.

So no... I would not jump to the conclusion that he was some kind of a terrorist at all. Although certainly its more popular to run around saying the sky is falling instead of this lady might be lying or there might have been different intent beyond that which is apparent.
edit on 30-9-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

originally posted by: Staroth

I find it coincidental that both of these men (Jacob Muriithi and Alton Nolen) in the beheading stories are from Oklahoma, is there a connection?

After the first story, I thought, its just some douche.

This is a bit too coincidental, especially after the media hyped the original story and told us to hide under our beds.

Then again, maybe this second guy wants the attention?

We know that the media has an affect on people, almost a subtle form of brainwashing:

Could this all be actors staging these incidents to further agendas: fear mongering to justify more war and increased spying/loss of more rights?

Oklahoma may still upset over their "anti-Sharia laws" being ruled unconstitutional:

Oklahoma Ban on Sharia Law Unconstitutional, US Judge Rules

edit on 30-9-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

Are these people going to start crawling out of the wood works now? Do you think this beheading thing is going to get real serious, real fast in the USA? It's hard to tell if these are attention seekers or brainwashed by ISIS individuals.

Regardless, it's something to keep an eye on!

Unfortunately...I think that there will be more (copycat ISIS crazies) coming forward and trying to do their best to harm some of humanity.

My advice is...to keep a very close eye on your surroundings (at all times)...particularly surroundings that are familiar to you...where you feel safe...because that is when an individual is the most vulnerable.

Also...I think the buddy system is good too...try and go places with someone you trust...try not to go alone.

Everyone has good reasons to be concerned about this.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

This threat happened weeks before Nolen's beheading. After the beheading, the coworker who was threatened decided to tell police about it. The guy said it was just a joke. It probably was.

Also, in other news, word is that Nolen could be tried with a hate crime since he has admitted that he hates white people. It's doubtful, though. Sorry, I don't have a link. It was talked about in the local news.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

If you were scared of the guy you would have reported it immediately, not weeks later... that says something right there. That means she also took it as a joke at the time.
edit on 30-9-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Dang Jude, that is a scary and a valid point..

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

I'd say this guy was just an attention seeking mental case.

I also wondered, though I don't want to really get into gory details, isn't it really hard to actually behead someone unless you are using like a machete or an axe? I imagine actual beheading takes a while.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
He may have just been joking or messing around - at least it seems so, but with the actual beheading that happened 2 weeks later I think the woman took it a bit more serious. Could be very bad timing on his behalf?

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I can't help but think of Eddie Izzard, A effin' Jihad on you!

"Guy at the fruit shop short changed me! A fracking jihad on him!"

Should we all just make threats of beheading any time someone pisses us off?

Behead the behead-er but does that make us any better (stupidface)

/jacksragingbileduct

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Well, considering the slick quality of the ISIS videos, does ISIS have some kind of membership card they give out? Is there some kind of subscription form in a box of cereal to for a secret decoder ring?

They they hand out members only Jackets and gift cards to snack bars.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join