It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Oklahoma man has threatened to behead his coworker

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Another Oklahoma man has threatened to behead his coworker after he reportedly noticed she was wearing a Star of David necklace. According to KFOR, Jacob Muriithi made the statement and also said he represented ISIS. When asked why the nursing home worker made the statement, he said "that is just what we do."

Link

Are these people going to start crawling out of the wood works now? Do you think this beheading thing is going to get real serious, real fast in the USA? It's hard to tell if these are attention seekers or brainwashed by ISIS individuals.

Regardless, it's something to keep an eye on!

*Addition Just added I find it coincidental that both of these men (Jacob Muriithi and Alton Nolen) in the beheading stories are from Oklahoma, is there a connection? According to the map these men worked about 22 mins away from each other.
(I could be wrong because the news doesn't say what nursing home, they only say on the corner of 63rd and Portland and I found on the map a nursing home located there) Map
edit on 30-9-2014 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
They're cowards. They only go after the unarmed.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

Not all Muslims are extremists

Now that we got that out of the way.

I say send his happy 'Beheading threatening' butt back to Kenya as he requested.

Good ridden to bad trash.
edit on 30-9-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Interesting. The report goes on to say the threat was made about two weeks before the beheading incident in the slaughterhouse. It was after that, he was fired. He is from Kenya, and asked to go back there when he was arrested.
He's being held without bond.

I'm actually worried this is just the beginning of this type violence here in the US, UK, Aus, and Canada.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Not all Muslims are extremists

I never said they were. I am talking only about the beheading thing in America and I agree with you on the rest!

//regards

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

I was somewhat surprised to hear this happened 2 weeks before the beheading incident as well. Also in Oklahoma - makes me wonder if there is a connection?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Michael Bates of the Oklahoma political blog, Batesline, found Muriithi's Facebook page, where the would-be lone-wolf beheader goes by Mugambi J. Muriithi. Not only are there no indications of Islamic radicalism on his Facebook page, there are no indications that he is even a Muslim. Most of his friends and family appear to be Christians. I didn't vet every single one of his Facebook friends, but the ones I did, were Christians.

Muriithi's FB "likes" include the New York Giants, the Joey and Heather Morning Show, and Dave Ramsey (!) I don't get a terrorist vibe from this guy at all.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

I do so hope this is another lone-wolf attack. However, that doesn't negate the fact the nutso's are getting their ideas from the mothership, ISIS.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

I never said they were. I am talking only about the beheading thing in America and I agree with you on the rest!

//regards

Oh, I know, Just wanted to make that prudentially clear before the accusations of painting all of Islam start flying

edit on 30-9-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

This guy is probably a Christian. Not anything else. It must be the new thing, if you don't like your co-workers you can just say they threatened to "behead" you.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

Another Oklahoma man has threatened to behead his coworker after he reportedly noticed she was wearing a Star of David necklace. According to KFOR, Jacob Muriithi made the statement and also said he represented ISIS. When asked why the nursing home worker made the statement, he said "that is just what we do."

Link

Are these people going to start crawling out of the wood works now? Do you think this beheading thing is going to get real serious, real fast in the USA? It's hard to tell if these are attention seekers or brainwashed by ISIS individuals.

Regardless, it's something to keep an eye on!

I think they are planted by the Govt. in order to instill fear in the public so that they will welcome heavier surveillance and give up privacy, rights etc.

This plus get the people behind the wars in the ME.

There...I said it.

Peace

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Interesting comment about Christians, in that the dominant religion in Kenya is Sunni Muslim.
Just sayin'.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Wait a minute.

Are we at two be-headings and three threatened or two?

I'm getting confused by all these new reports.

Anyone know so I don't have to look it up? I might have to, but it makes my head hurt lately.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

OpinionatedB, I've got to take the pups to the vet, and will be gone most of the day. I just wanted to say that I read Nef's OP, and I completely agree with everything he said. That is the last thing I want to happen. I honestly know in my heart that you are an awesome person. But I also know I can't put my blinders on right now, nor should anyone.

I've seen the vids in which some of the IS leaders have told us flat out they are here, and we will soon begin experiencing some of their wrath. I simply cannot put my blinders on right now, nor should anyone. I am not panicked, paranoid nor am I expecting the worse. But I believe it's prudent to be cautious right now.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Not real. These guys are plants by the US government to further instill fear, and gain military support by the US people. How quickly we all got over the beheadings that alledgedly took place by the hands of ISIS. The US needs to keep the propaganda machine fueled up and running, and this is a great way to do it. My question is, if this happened TWO weeks prior to last weeks beheading, why are we just NOW hearing about it? I mean, beheadings have been all the rage for the last 3 months right? Not buying this garbage..GIVE US BACK OUR COUNTRY!!!!!! Quit trying to instill fear in a good, hard working American public you dirty criminals

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Are we at two be-headings and three threatened or two?

I believe there has only been 1 actual beheading in the USA. The guy in the story I posted told a co-worker he represented ISIS and beheading is "just what they do", after seeing her Star of David necklace.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Well, considering the slick quality of the ISIS videos, does ISIS have some kind of membership card they give out? Is there some kind of subscription form in a box of cereal to for a secret decoder ring?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

I think they are planted by the Govt. in order to instill fear in the public so that they will welcome heavier surveillance and give up privacy, rights etc.

This plus get the people behind the wars in the ME.

In some cases, there's probably some truth to that. At the same time, there's always a few idiots that will do something that can be used by media and government to further their agenda.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
originally posted by: Klassified

In some cases, there's probably some truth to that. At the same time, there's always a few idiots that will do something that can be used by media and government to further their agenda.

Copycat idiots, you say? Of course there will be those, and they count on that in part of their plan.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Many people who work in nursing homes are devoted to a life of service to others and find that easing the lives of the elderly is a fulfilling experience. Others work there because it is all they can find even at minimum wage. These people I think are most likely sad individuals and not happy with their work situation. There is also a chance that this particular fellow is not the brightest of bulbs and thought he was just being clever.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join