It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about why US are in Syria

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: RayVon

originally posted by: Chipkin9

originally posted by: RayVon

originally posted by: Chipkin9
a reply to: RayVon

Fair point.

I never even give it any thought that ISIL is a more appropriate abbreviation for them, since the Levant has very historical roots in the Arab world.

I don't think it's to do with running Israel into the sea though.

I'm of the belief that if ISIL wanted to do anything about Israel; then there best chance was when Israel were on their bombing campaign of Gaza just recently.

ETA: Any idea how to change the thread title from ISIS to ISIL?

Sorry chipkin wasn't directing at you fella.
You do have a point tho.. I just wanted to put it out there for the some who don't really know about about the L

Great post by the by .

No worries man, I never thought there was any offence directed at me

I'm actually grateful of the video you posted it was an eye opener for me about the "L" instead of the "S", even though I knew what they stood for.

Thanks!

Yeah man

I am just thinking maybe their is more to this then meet the eye maybe. I mean it is Obama.

I was reading a little about this last night and also come arcoss that syria (Iran too) is one of the last independent banks around and Assad is no dumb guy unlike gaddafi and saddam. Not to say he is a good guy too.

Head hurts to much too compute.

Unfortunately I am already aware of weeks to months ahead of what will happen. Assad will step down and resign which will basically have a panzy monkey puppet take his place. After which another group like ISIS will rise in Syria and we will head down the long road of the next religious war. I suggest you watch the Pope,Obama and NATO very very closely during the coming months. It's all part of the plan and I'm about to throw a wrench into it!

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RayVon

I been aware of everything and I know why it is being done. Also the reason why Russia is gaining so much power and ground through the newly formed Euro Asian Union.

Let me put it simply.... Have you ever went to a live comedy show, all the actors are working for the same goal, even though they are all putting on a show! Making us the viewers to be on the edge of our seat and believe it is all a big battle between 2 sides.

I still find it funny that everyone is falling for it and the coming years will be one hell of a spectacle. I mean a war to unite all nations against a common enemy, to write off the debt of all nations and form a new gold based currency. I have to clap slowly and take my hat off to them *If only I had a hat...*

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The real reason why US is in Syria.........the ISIL has grand plans to spead to all of middle east and then beyond.

This group is murderous, fanatic and treats non-muslims like animals. Ex: Kidnapping Yazdi women and selling them on market as prostitutes. Ex: ISIL has gone about beheading human being as if they were some vegetable.

This group needs to be "nipped in the bud" before we are forced to see more "GORY" acts of bloodshed.

Obama is finally focusing on the right spot. Assad is good in order to cooperate with this despite no formal approval asked for.

Human race needs to go forward, one year at a time...........not backwards by 500 years in few summer seasons.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: victor7
The real reason why US is in Syria.........the ISIL has grand plans to spead to all of middle east and then beyond.

This group is murderous, fanatic and treats non-muslims like animals. Ex: Kidnapping Yazdi women and selling them on market as prostitutes. Ex: ISIL has gone about beheading human being as if they were some vegetable.

This group needs to be "nipped in the bud" before we are forced to see more "GORY" acts of bloodshed.

Obama is finally focusing on the right spot. Assad is good in order to cooperate with this despite no formal approval asked for.

Human race needs to go forward, one year at a time...........not backwards by 500 years in few summer seasons.

Unfortunately we will go back 500 years due to what EU,NATO and US are doing right now... They did not learn from Iraq,Libya or Egypt. Trust me when I say this! The whole of Middle East will unite against the world! The only way to stop it is not only apologize! But... to actually find a common ground!

They aren't killing just cause! They are killing for revenge and that is how pissed we made them!

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Chipkin9

Then why is Assad ok with the airstrikes by foreign nations in his country?

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: VitaArcanum

Unfortunately we will go back 500 years due to what EU,NATO and US are doing right now.

Well then a couple hundred more and we will catch Russia...what a glorious time.

Or we will go ahead when every country is allowed to do trade with whoever they feel like.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I'm sorry! But are you high? Cause Assad is against it and never agreed to it. Seriously the more I read your posts the more I think I'm developing a brain tumor or a brain aneurism cause of them.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Unfortunately we will go back 500 years due to what EU,NATO and US are doing right now.

Well then a couple hundred more and we will catch Russia...what a glorious time.

Or we will go ahead when every country is allowed to do trade with whoever they feel like.

You won't catch Russia man and eve if WW3 occurs the only country that will remain will be Russia and China.
Also due to Russia every country will be allowed to do trade with whoever they feel like. Because US,NATO and EU are the only ones that are against it.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Oh he is not Ok with it, but there is nothing he can do about it. Just like Israel, the U.S. can and does make his air defense useless. They Jam everything in the area that they are flying in. Syria is blind to see anything to shoot at let alone shoot down.

The first time one of our planes gets taken down via a SAM, then you know Russia has brought in some SAM teams with S-400 Missile systems. Hell they may even use that as an excuse to target Assad's military.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

You won't catch Russia man and eve if WW3 occurs the only country that will remain will be Russia and China.

ROLMO!! Russia needs a lot stronger air force to challenge NATO. China sure is no help in that department. The Mig and Sukoi are good planes, they just do not have stealth nor the amount needed to challenge NATOs many Gen5 front line fighters. Even during the height of the Soviet Union, every war game had NATO winning the air war by the second or third day. Whoever controls the air wins!

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

ROLMO!! Russia needs a lot stronger air force to challenge NATO. China sure is no help in that department. The Mig and Sukoi are good planes, they just do not have stealth nor the amount needed to challenge NATOs many Gen5 front line fighters. Even during the height of the Soviet Union, every war game had NATO winning the air war by the second or third day. Whoever controls the air wins!

NATO can't do anything regarding the new jets that Russia just released and regarding US there is no military power at all. More then 70% of US military are hired mercs. Actual true fact that not many know!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join