It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Destiny on 360 anyone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Hello everybody!

So I just picked up Destiny about a day or two ago and despite all the bad reviews I am really enjoying it, but I hva eheard that it is even better playing with other players. My problem is all my friends have xbox one
. So I am looking for people who would like to go on raids and stuff with me, I am a level 9 warlock so if you are around the same level that would be perfect. My gamertag is solDieR166 (not sure if you need the caps in there) I am usually on every night from 8pm to 10 maybe 11 and on weekends anytime, so add me up and lets have some fun!
edit on 30-9-2014 by Shepard64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Shepard64

Consoles 101: if you have friends IRL, buy the same console as the rest of them. ;p Did you not watch the south park episode? We need cross platform gameplay, which is one reason I'm really hoping steam develops a sound console because that would at least unify the computer and console users for that device. Good luck. It looks like a good game. Have you tried looking for a subreddit? I'd bet there's one you could meet other people pretty quickly.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Throw me on your live. Squatsoup3939 just got it myself and am only level 12. I gotta run to work but I'm on for a few hours most nights.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I have it for the PS4 and I love the game. I was expecting to be let down because of the hype but it's bad ass. I love how they have incorporated the story mode and multiplayer.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Same man! I never really exposed myself to the hype so I really didn't have any expectations, I think people were just expecting something totally different. It looks beautiful even on previous gen consoles to.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I've read that the storyline/lore of the game is very mysterious and interesting. There's also many theories that the humans fighting on the side of "light" against the evil "darkness" is all propaganda and that the humans are actually serving what is the real evil.

God damn I wish I wasn't broke. I'd really love to play this game.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

Ya I have heard of that theory and they really do leave a lot of the story open for interpretation. It is quite expensive, just wait til the price drops there will still be plenty of people playing. I just hope they don't add to much dlc (which they probably will) it is just way to expensive and I always feel I am missing out on important things when I don't have the DLC. I hate what the gaming industry is becoming.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shepard64
Hello everybody!

So I just picked up Destiny about a day or two ago and despite all the bad reviews I am really enjoying it, but I hva eheard that it is even better playing with other players. My problem is all my friends have xbox one
. So I am looking for people who would like to go on raids and stuff with me, I am a level 9 warlock so if you are around the same level that would be perfect. My gamertag is solDieR166 (not sure if you need the caps in there) I am usually on every night from 8pm to 10 maybe 11 and on weekends anytime, so add me up and lets have some fun!

I've got a 360 & although I'm kind of broke right now I play lots of other titles such as cod black ops 2, cod ghosts to name my two most frequent ones..also buying forza horizon 2 so if your interested in playing any of those games I am always looking for people to play with. I will add your gamertag if you don't mind

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Gamertag = Diablo X

I usually play from 9pm-2am central time. On weekends mostly whenever. I'm a level 23 Warlock.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DiabloX03

Alright I will add you guys tonight and Diablo if you don't mind grinding away earlier levels with me your welcome to play. But that brings a question I have. If you are running around killing all the enemies easily would I still level up as fast or do you only level up if you kill?

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Unfortunetly I stopped playing COD after MW3 but I will add you regardless, I need more friends who have 360 on xbox live lol

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I'm not sure to be honest, I think you earn XP with the kills you actually done. I played with a friend when he was a level 7 and I was lvl16, still took him a while to become a level 8 while we played so, could be kills you've earned that grants you XP.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
o0oTOPCATo0o is my XBoxLive name. (oh, zero, oh TOPCAT oh, zero, oh)
I play Destiny a lot and also don't have many people to play with.
I will be sending requests to all of you.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Ummm...I have a level 30 Warlock...a level 14 Hunter...and a level 27 Titan...

Needless to say I really love the game...I never listened to the hype...I also have "The Dark Below" and have yet to complete any of the multi-player raids..."Vault Of Glass"..."Croda's End"...etc...I play allot of "Iron Banner", Vanguard and Crucible...

I use the X-Box 360 with a WiFi router...I would be happy to game with you on raids...or with anyone else here...
I'll use my "Hunter"...I need to level him up anyways...My gamertag is...Using One...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Level 30 Warlock here...last weekend did my first VOG on hard. I was pretty much carried though, as I only put in a few hours a week. I'd like to start a 2nd character, maybe a Titan. The thought of having to slog through the story mode all over again though does indeed suck.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
All three of my characters (Warlock, Titan, and Hunter) are level 32's...I have completed the Raids 78+ times...this game is just beast.

Have been putting all legendary engrams in the Vault so when House of Wolves comes out I shall hopefully cash out some new weapons and armour from them.

The good old days of being a scrub on the game...don't miss it one bit! Good luck in your leveling up.

Look up DestinyTOP6 clan...and you can find a good group of guys on there to help you out.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I have it for the One. It's fun at first but gets kind of boring when you have to do the same missions over and over and over.

BF hardline is dope though

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I play somewhat, Lvl 24 Hunter

MediumSauc3

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Lvl 31 Warlock now with CE (Crota's End) raid gear...and a Lvl 28 Titan.

Currently, I'm leveling up my Mythoclast and Suros Regime, and getting my Titan up to 30/31 before HoW drops. I'm an auto rifle guy (I know, I know...) -- but that Mythoclast shreds through baddies like no one's business. Omnigul who?

Wonder what ol' Xur's got going on this weekend?

EDIT: Yes, I know the Vex Mythoclast isn't an autorifle, but it handles like one!
edit on 23-4-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join