It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychometry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 11:30 PM
link   
So, what do you guys think of psychometry ?
Psychometry is defined as:
The ability or art of divining information about people or events associated with an object solely by touching or being near to it. [dictionary.com...]

I know what I believe, and no one can change my mind, so just share your thoughts, and if you believe it or not. Also, please dont be ignorant to this topic, although I'm sure that no one would.

ANDY

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 11:34 PM
link   
i would, so i'll be quiet

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Sorry, but thats what Im talking about, people who are like "No way, thats not possible, dont want to hear it." Still share your thoughts, just dont try to change anyones mind, I learned that people are not easily convinceable with these types of topics.

ANDY

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Do you know anyone with that capability? Or have you experienced it yourself?

No, I have never experienced it before, but it sounds interesting.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 01:13 AM
link   
All I feel comfortable saying that Yes, I have witnessed it in action, very f***ing impressive, I totally believe in it.
It's not something that you're going to see on FOX anytime soon [FOX= TV station in the United States]. This is nbot something that fake physics can deal with, the only way to do it is by actually doing it, no way around it, other than spying on people, and using the info against them. But, a lot of the info that comes out of these readings are not things that are readily accessable by spying on anyone, or listening in on their conversations, usually it is information that no one knows, and a lot of these sessions that Ive seen end up in people crying because of the brute truth that comes out.
ANDY

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I have heard of police and detectives contracting people to help with cases, and actually closeing some of them. Impressive is the word alright!

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I have never seen this in person but i have heard a little about it. It is very interesting.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I have to be the most open minded person on this planet lol..Like right now I'm about to try and turn a peice of paper with my mind!I think its possible,I mean people don't realy know alot when it comes to how are brain realy works..(I might be wrong on that lol)

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hi shockff,

I have practiced psychometery. I started in 1988 after being a student of Trudy Wiedman. (A new age psychic from Dallas,TX). Don't know if this is the place to go into most of the examples. I am not a profesional. I almost started working with a police friend, however my current job transferred me.

top topics

join