It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assassination of Star Wars Scientists

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
My Mother used to work for Keith Bowden back then.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Now we are all dying on both sides of my family, well most of us are ill, including me.

Death is the most scary thing, until you are dying, then you can see the cause. Overall, it is fear, and I wish it would stop, they are all running around like headless chickens. Spooks have to do what they are told or end up either in exile or dead. If you want to know the real reason, look over the ascent of money. Everything humans try to do to create a good working environment is infiltrated and corrupted. The next step will be war with China, the bank of China loaned the money believed it or not, that funded the loaning of the mortgages which started the money crisis.

Do not mistake this mindless action for a cool calculated one, the people responsible for the war to come and all other previous wars are not that gifted, especially not with people skills.

They got me twice, twice I woke up with a strange white powder on my duvet close to my head. The first time I was 22 yrs old, and the woman I was staying with probably thought I was on drugs. The second time, the person who did it was living with me, and she had some of my money too, after taking advantage of me after my Aunt died of cancer, I was too soft.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I'm guessing they knew too much, maybe they asked the wrong question, possibly there was a suspicion they might come forward, and they were taken out.

Dead men/women tell no tales

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I really do not know anything more than has been posted which should be completely obvious, that these men and women had something happen to them all... But I will say this, while there are psychopaths and tyrants in a world full of human frailty, there will always be a war going on, and if something catastrophic of nature occurred, there would be no stopping some of them. At present there is another conspiracy involving the planetry alignments in our solar system. In conjunction with this idea are the latest Movies that have recently been put out and about, such as: 'the book of eli', 'The Road, '2012''. There is rather more volcanic activity going on right now than we have seen for a while, they expect Turkey to be hit soon, and all those beautiful Mosques could be under threat.

But this is all after this affair, from what I remember of that time during 1980, the Arms race was peaking, the british and the americans were desperate to counter act against the russians, and we all know how serious people can be, also two decades ago there was much that had to come to light, forced into the media by the discovery of HIV. 20 years ago, people in power thought they were beyond scrutiny, but everything changed. Since then we have seen how positions of power in schools, the church and policing services have been abused for the personal gratification of some. Now that they have forced back the Taliban in Afghanistan, the persons now in power are corrupt police and large peadophiliac gangs who kill the ones who run away... Reminding me of a news report on itv news a few years ago, stating that 68% of men were pederasts. Last years news brought to light several female pederasts. Our view of ourselves has been completely overhauled. And now no side can be entirely trusted. But I am proud of my country in a lot of ways, I just know it's frailties.

Back to this topic though, it is very understandable and comforting to know that I am not the only one who would like to know the truth. But what if going there put people in danger. Would they really use the best scientists earth had to offer as collateral that needed disposal? Some things you just have to work out for yourself. People disappear all the time, and families try desperately to find them in some cases, but not all, there are those who wash up at the rivers edge completely anonymous and no way of decyphering who they once were, before they took their own lives. Sad to say. The devil is in the detail, and some of the previous posts on this site told me everything I needed to know, however cryptic and seemingly unfeeling they were.

I often feel like taking my own life but can't right now, another cancer in the family, which could be chernobyl fallout for all we know. Being subdued in a country that pays for me to live when I fall on hard times, I am actually lucky, I find it harder to talk to certain people these days, relationships are hard too. Who wants to live with someone caught in this crossfire. Most demand danger money for the most pathetic reasons as it is. I cannot say I am not to blame for some my own failings in life, and realise that sometimes, some things cannot be helped. Maybe this is one of those times.

Go gently, people respond very badly to anything different, let alone anything truly threatening.
edit on 13-10-2010 by AlmostGone412 because: (no reason given)

Sometimes we have to work things out for ourselves. No one wanted to be there for me 24/7 so I just ended up being at the mercy of whoever, this whole affair has not helped me in any way.
edit on 13-10-2010 by AlmostGone412 because: Forgot to say something

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SourGrapes

Hi
I found your research very enlightening. Your picture dispay reminds me of the second book in the 'Millenium' trilogy that I have completed, of 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo', and I just wanted to say I am impressed.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AlmostGone412

Hello friend have you gone yet? I sincerely hope not. Not before I hear your or anybody else's take on the current spate of banker suicides.
Perhaps these unfortunates also knew something they ought not to of.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Resident conspiracy fan here.This material was covered in detail : Alternative 3
www.youtube.com...
These guys were said to have created parts of it.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I shouldn't at this ungodly hour, but I'm going to put my headphones in, and watch that right away.
Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Resident conspiracy fan here.This material was covered in detail : Alternative 3
www.youtube.com...
These guys were said to have created parts of it.

After 6 minutes of watching that, I scrolled down to the comments and saw it was a hoax.
You must know that it's a hoax. Why should I watch it to it's conclusion?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
It is the subject that was covered. I would ALSO read about hoaxes as well that happen to cross correlate with subjects like this. Wether someone says hoax or not is non essential info.

If indeed it is late watch it later,but if UNDERGROUND bases exist then SOLAR WARDEN rolls in,one can play with the puzzles.

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
interesting fact , is it possible that these guys get offed via 'assisted' suicide because their company (Marconi) failed their contract and these dead guys are punished for that ?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join