It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Abduction of Malaysian Airline Plane

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark_Frost
So who was filming this supposed footage as it clearly was not from a satellite?

As usual bad CGI which was sped up to a point where it looked like a cartoon, thumbs down to who ever put this bad thing together.

Right now it feels like another nail in the UFO coffin.

If people even attempt to consider this as realistic then its over (Big TIme)

Another nail in the UFO coffin? Who do you think you are? Haha

This footage bared no relevance in the UFO conspiracy, it wasn't a relied on piece of evidence (like, say Roswell is) and nor did it raise any real discussion. This is clearly a fake video, anyone can tell that, but it doesn't represent UFOlogy in any way, sharpe or form.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

originally posted by: tallcool1
a reply to: sled735

What I don't understand is why so many people will dismiss mundane, but more likely explanations for things like this such as - the plane crashed into the ocean and any of the parts that were floating just blended in with the tons and tons of other garbage floating in the oceans of the world.

No, instead people seem to think it's more believable that aliens are here and they magically made a jumbo jet disappear.

SMH...

Not sure if you remember but... during the search, they were inspecting every suspicious piece of garbage they spotted.

Ok. Ok. Clearly it must have been aliens then. Forgive me for not believing in the most far-fetched theory out there.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AblyEnergy

it wasn't a relied on piece of evidence (like, say Roswell is)

Roswell is evidence for nothing other than our desire to believe , there is still debate as to what actually crashed near Roswell but I think these days most agree it wasn't Alien.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Answer

I just find it hard to believe that the plane crashed into the ocean and nothing was found. Nothing floated to the surface and was seen during the search, no signals from the black boxes, nothing has washed up on shore, no trace of a fuel/oil slick... just nothing. Vanished with no trace. Either it was something paranormal or there's a big cover up. Possibly both.

I'm leaning more toward the "both", personally. Video or no video, something happened to that plane, and it certainly did not crash into the ocean without so much as a trace. It was either cleaned up or the plane left this planet completely.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I lean towards left the planet completely.
a reply to: tigertatzen

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Am I the only one who sees the plane joggling with light balls and the light balls dancing around the plane? This is real right? I mean, even I can do better effects when touching the program for the first time.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Didn't happen.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CollisioN

No, you're not. We have all determined the video to be a fake. But, the question is, what happened to the plane?

Aliens, time slip, etc.?

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
a reply to: CollisioN

No, you're not. We have all determined the video to be a fake. But, the question is, what happened to the plane?

Aliens, time slip, etc.?

Fire, crash in the ocean...

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
This is so fake, aliens abducting airliners?

No. Just no.

It's actually almost laughable, people are buying in to this crap?
that's more frightening than an airliner being abducted by UFO's.
edit on 1-10-2014 by Mrs.Peony because: eta

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

What I don't understand is why so many people will dismiss mundane, but more likely explanations for things like this such as - the plane crashed into the ocean and any of the parts that were floating just blended in with the tons and tons of other garbage floating in the oceans of the world.

No, instead people seem to think it's more believable that aliens are here and they magically made a jumbo jet disappear.

SMH...

Not sure if you remember but... during the search, they were inspecting every suspicious piece of garbage they spotted.

Ok. Ok. Clearly it must have been aliens then. Forgive me for not believing in the most far-fetched theory out there.

You don't have to believe in the alien theory to admit that something strange occurred with that aircraft. That's all I'm saying.

edit on 10/1/2014 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
According to this video Satellite images captured the moment the Malaysian airplane was abducted by three UFOs; also a shot from a different angle with an infrared camera.

Do you think this is what happened? Even if this video is CGI, do you think it's possible the plane was abducted by ETs, or it went through some type of worm hole and simply vanished?

I don't know. It seems like a pretty solid vid, but I couldn't throw a solid theory or label it as a fact yet. In my personal opinion, I fell that it was likely that it was aliens. But that's just me.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
No that's not what I think happened. a reply to: sled735

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
No none of that is possible. What's wrong with mundane reasons for its disappearance? You know, like it crashed into the Indian ocean after going way off course. a reply to: sled735

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Yeah water is also hard to search. Especially when it's really deep. It's amazing how these paranormal things occur where searching is so dreadfully inhibited Huh ?reply to: sled735

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I love how the Lil birdie stops in mid air and hangs for a bit, at around 41-42 seconds...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join